PDA

View Full Version : Anything is possible......

basedog
10-12-2019, 07:50 AM
As we all know, today is a big game for Msu and Joe, win today and the bowl streak is alive, lose today and the Fire Joe will be in full force.

So, with so many prediction I have read, I'm hoping today is the game we see more positives than negatives. I still like our chances but I do expect a close game and no doubt I will be reading how Joe isn't the guy.

I hope we win so you naysayers want sleep well tonight***

HailState!

Cooterpoot
10-12-2019, 08:06 AM
The naysayers believe we should beat TN.

basedog
10-12-2019, 08:17 AM
The naysayers believe we should beat TN.

LOL, yes they do, but they want be happy. Let me be clear on my thinking about Joe, I have some doubts, but he can overcome his faults with good recruiting and possibly a few changes with his staff. Most naysayers don't have patience, I'm willing to wait and see, I just want to keep this "rebuilding year" to go forward and have a winning season. Most everyone said we would win 6 to 8 games. I was in the 7 game range, to do this we have to win today.

Maroonthirteen
10-12-2019, 08:48 AM
I was huge fan of Moorhead bringing in stevens. However what I’ve seen in the first 5 games.... I think a very valid argument can be made for GS being the starter moving forward. Call me a naysayer.... don’t care.

With that said, Moorhead makes the decisions. Stevens says he is health. Today is their chance to show out against a bad defense. If Stevens leads us to victory today, everyone here (that is a legit state fan) will be happy for Stevens and MSU.

basedog
10-12-2019, 09:04 AM
I was huge fan of Moorhead bringing in stevens. However what I’ve seen in the first 5 games.... I think a very valid argument can be made for GS being the starter moving forward. Call me a naysayer.... don’t care.

With that said, Moorhead makes the decisions. Stevens says he is health. Today is their chance to show out against a bad defense. If Stevens leads us to victory today, everyone here (that is a legit state fan) will be happy for Stevens and MSU.

I'd be surprised to see Stevens start but regardless I bet we see both tonight. I just hope our defense can keep Tn in check today. I see a lot of Tn defense daring us to throw the ball, we gotta hit some passes and hit a few home runs!

Homedawg
10-12-2019, 11:03 AM
I told you Stevens was starting. Not sure why you continued to believe it was sharader.

maroonmania
10-12-2019, 11:07 AM
I told you Stevens was starting. Not sure why you continued to believe it was sharader.

And he allows TN to get one of the few sacks they've gotten all year.

basedog
10-12-2019, 12:32 PM
Time for Shrader this half.