PDA

View Full Version : The Ogre

dawgday166
10-11-2019, 10:57 PM
I like that damn guy. He seems to be taking LSU in the right direction. Hope they win it all.
Aranda needs to get that D to tighten up some against FL tomorrow tho. And Burrow hasn't seen a D yet like he will tomorrow either.

HoopsDawg
10-11-2019, 10:59 PM
I like that damn guy. He seems to be taking LSU in the right direction. Hope they win it all.
Aranda needs to get that D to tighten up some against FL tomorrow tho. And Burrow hasn't seen a D yet like he will tomorrow either.

He's smart enough to let other people do all the coaching. And LSU is rich enough to pay Aranda head coach like dollars.

dawgday166
10-11-2019, 11:01 PM
He's smart enough to let other people do all the coaching. And LSU is rich enough to pay Aranda head coach like dollars.

He's learned to be the CEO as he should be. Aranda better bring his A game tomorrow.

wasabaka
10-11-2019, 11:15 PM
Hammlananaannaa ribdaaafoodadooo benyayfeelgoodfeelgooe and foooosballhehehe geauxtigahs geaux tigahs

bobtail bob
10-11-2019, 11:29 PM
I hope they don't win another dam game. Ever. Can't stand the filthy coonasses

BeastMan
10-11-2019, 11:36 PM
South Lafourche high school legend. Love that guy. The truth is that if OM let him get another year and get to Snead at QB there is no telling where he’d be now. I’m not saying he didn’t deserve to get canned but no doubt that Ba Ba has learned

Liverpooldawg
10-12-2019, 12:40 AM
USC(the REAL one) is my second team. I wanted hem to keep him. I think they would b much farther along now if they had.

BhamDawg205
10-12-2019, 01:52 AM
He's learned to be the CEO as he should be. Aranda better bring his A game tomorrow.

We can only hope JoMo learns that year 3. I think he's wearing too many hats right now. I'd much rather keep him for stability of the program.

Apoplectic
10-12-2019, 04:37 AM
i hope he wins it all and burrow wins HM

msstate7
10-12-2019, 06:14 AM
To win it all, LSU will have to beat Bama and Georgia who are more talented and have better coaches. LSU ain't winning it all

Cooterpoot
10-12-2019, 07:41 AM
I hope Mullen crushes them tonight.

msstate7
10-12-2019, 07:47 AM
I hope Mullen crushes them tonight.

Just want Florida to stay within 13

basedog
10-12-2019, 07:55 AM
Actually I wouldn't be surprise if Florida doesn't win or at least be a close game. I think Florida may be the best defensive team in the Sec. Grantham will gamble with the blitz, we shall see if Lsu offense can hold up under pressure.

msstate7
10-12-2019, 08:00 AM
Actually I wouldn't be surprise if Florida doesn't win or at least be a close game. I think Florida may be the best defensive team in the Sec. Grantham will gamble with the blitz, we shall see if Lsu offense can hold up under pressure.

Those blitzes are why I'm worried about my Florida +13.5. I'm afraid LSU will hit a couple HRs against them.

Maroonthirteen
10-12-2019, 08:00 AM
Mullen has won the last 3 matchups vs Aranda.

My guess LSU doesn?t cover but wins a close game because of home field advantage.

basedog
10-12-2019, 08:20 AM
Those blitzes are why I'm worried about my Florida +13.5. I'm afraid LSU will hit a couple HRs against them.

Florida will hit some home run passes against a iffy Lsu defense as well. I think Lsu has a slight advantage mainly playing at night at Tiger Stadium. Florida is a good football team, I like their QB, he has saved the day as for as offense.

dawgday166
10-12-2019, 08:20 AM
To win it all, LSU will have to beat Bama and Georgia who are more talented and have better coaches. LSU ain't winning it all

Probably right for a couple of reasons but not due to talent so much. I think LSU can beat both. As long as Burrow and the O don't go in with the "Oh shit, we're playing Bama mentality" or take on a lot of pressure to have to beat them, they can score and a good bit on Bama. Bama's not that good on D. I'm more concerned with Bama's O against LSU D. Same with Georgia although they better on D than Bama is right now.

I actually think FL matches up better with LSU than either Bama or Ga right now. LSU & Ga are closer than LSU & Bama IMO right now. But I will also add LSU could come in there and flop in any game really. Ogre has to get them ready to play every week.

Tonight will answer some questions .. cause FL D gonna come after Burrow. I do really wish LSU had a stronger rushing attack too.

ETA: All this takes into account that the refs call the games square, but they won't when Bama plays. So there's that factor too.

99jc
10-12-2019, 08:50 AM
We can only hope JoMo learns that year 3. I think he's wearing too many hats right now. I'd much rather keep him for stability of the program.

Yeah you and the rest of the SEC, if you really believe that your nuts!

Cooterpoot
10-12-2019, 08:59 AM

No he’s not. Jo needs to look and see his BS offense will only work with superior players, which we won’t ever have. The check with me BS isn’t working. Go hire a real OC. O and Luke are both benefiting from better coaching being brought in to help a shitty HC.

BhamDawg205
10-12-2019, 09:29 AM

Don't confuse me with 007. Jo hasn't done much to raise my confidence in his judgement. Not playing KT when your starter throws 4 ints and a possible concussion says a lot about Jo. But for MSU's sake you I hope he starts to focus on the program as a whole and not just offense. While the offense has shown improvement, the other phases of the game are a cluster 17. And have to run through HCs every 3-4 years will have us competing with for the bottom 12-14 of the SEC.

gravedigger
10-12-2019, 09:32 AM
Just want Florida to stay within 13

Would love to see Florida lose by 113

msstate7
10-12-2019, 09:40 AM
Would love to see Florida lose by 113

Not your money lol

dawgday166
10-12-2019, 09:42 AM
Not your money lol

You made a good bet IMO. And the intangible to add to it is Mullen has owned Ogre & Aranda so far. Ogre gotta get over that hump.

gravedigger
10-12-2019, 09:50 AM
Not your money lol

Correct sir. And FWIW, Grantham is capable of getting some big plays against their pass happy offense. I think you made a decent bet. You will either win convincingly or lose catastrophically.

LSU will win big or they wont at all.