PDA

View Full Version : Update on Womens BB Recruiting....................... Treasure Hunt will be here for

99jc
10-10-2019, 06:29 PM
an official visit next weekend she is at Kentucky tomorrow and we will be her last visit which is a good thing. She is actually as good or better than Andrews according to scouts. How is Vic gonna swing The next few weeks will be fun to watch. Tenn fans are starting to hate how he is cherry picking Tenn players.

Ifyouonlyknew
10-10-2019, 06:37 PM
I don't think they'd take her but I could be wrong. She's basically the same player as Madison Hayes.

bulldogcountry1
10-10-2019, 08:45 PM
X marks the spot.

Homedawg
10-10-2019, 09:16 PM
an official visit next weekend she is at Kentucky tomorrow and we will be her last visit which is a good thing. She is actually as good or better than Andrews according to scouts. How is Vic gonna swing The next few weeks will be fun to watch. Tenn fans are starting to hate how he is cherry picking Tenn players.

Not sure who is saying that she's as good or better than Andrews. Not accurate per a good source here.....

THE Bruce Dickinson
10-10-2019, 09:34 PM
Just Please Stop

Homedawg
10-10-2019, 11:26 PM
Just Please Stop

Because???

captaindog
10-11-2019, 06:07 AM

Treasure Hunt and Sarah Andrews are both very good players but totally different types of players. Hunt is a wing similar to Madison Hayes. Andrews obviously is a point guard. However everything I?ve seen on Andrews has placed her in the top ten or five whereas Hunt has been around twenty. Regardless right now we need a true point guard as both our backups, Matharu and Mingo-Young, are more combo guards.

somebodyshotmypaw
10-11-2019, 07:18 AM
Just Please Stop

What are we missing? Is there something wrong with discussing women's basketball recruiting? I'm trying to figure out what post above you is out of line.

timotheus
10-11-2019, 07:52 AM
He prob thinks Vic is leaving......

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
10-11-2019, 01:00 PM
That's one heck of a name.

gravedigger
10-12-2019, 09:43 AM
Because???

Because 99jc is in the running for the most inaccurately overconfident obnoxious posters any message board has ever seen. It's turned comical. Will James couldntt hold a candle.

it's mind boggling actually.

99jc
10-12-2019, 10:16 AM
Because 99jc is in the running for the most inaccurately overconfident obnoxious posters any message board has ever seen. It's turned comical. Will James couldntt hold a candle.

it's mind boggling actually.

That's what your wife said last night

Hambone
10-12-2019, 10:36 AM
Great, we’re back in junior high.