PDA

View Full Version : I have to say the broad has been pretty calm this week.

Jack Lambert
10-09-2019, 08:25 AM
Not overly negative. We have not been bombarded with the I hate Moorhead threads.

PMDawg
10-09-2019, 08:27 AM
Not overly negative. We have not been bombarded with the I hate Moorhead threads.

Well, good to hear your wife/girlfriend is in a better mood this week.**

msstate7
10-09-2019, 08:30 AM
7th stage, acceptance

BeardoMSU
10-09-2019, 08:35 AM
Currently in the "Inspire Hope" phase...***

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/itsalwayssunny/images/5/57/TheDENNISSystem.png/revision/latest?cb=20100221235118

ShotgunDawg
10-09-2019, 08:35 AM

Off week almost got us, but Moorhead managed to pull it out despite a few delay of games following trips to the fridge

Maroonthirteen
10-09-2019, 09:05 AM
If he starts Stevens this weekend and.... things don’t go great. Oh boy....... next week will be IN TENTS.

TrapGame
10-09-2019, 09:07 AM
Calm before the storm.

We lose to Tennessee it will be a cat 5 up in here.

Dawgbite
10-09-2019, 09:11 AM
Broads, can't live with em, can't shoot em!

BeardoMSU
10-09-2019, 09:18 AM
Broads, can't live with em, can't shoot em!

https://media1.giphy.com/media/UdwBdbC57h4Yw/giphy.gif

BulldogBear
10-09-2019, 09:35 AM
Off week almost got us, but Moorhead managed to pull it out despite a few delay of games following trips to the fridge
Didn't have enough depth at the saucer and stein positions.

Well, good to hear your wife/girlfriend is in a better mood this week.**
Beat everyone else to it.

7th stage, acceptance
Is apathy one of the stages or is it a different way of handling it altogether? Not there yet by any means just getting prepared.

If he starts Stevens this weekend and.... things don?t go great. Oh boy....... next week will be IN TENTS.
If he does start Stevens, he is basically staking his career on Tommy TD.

I hope whichever decision Joe makes ends up being the right one to get the win on Saturday. I will be there +4.

TUSK
10-09-2019, 09:46 AM
Uh, Jack, my PC dictionary says the correct verbiage is now Gyno-American, not Broad....

Jack Lambert
10-09-2019, 10:13 AM
Uh, Jack, my PC dictionary says the correct verbiage is now Gyno-American, not Broad....

Checking to see if you are awake.

Dental Dawg33
10-09-2019, 10:25 AM
Calm before the storm.

We lose to Tennessee it will be a cat 5 up in here.

Definitely calm before the storm. Most everyone probably feels like we should win, but with some of the displays we?ve seen the past year and a half it is far from a guarantee. And boy oh boy if we go up there and look like a dumpster fire.....That?s the silent fear I’m sensing. Man I hope we roll

TaleofTwoDogs
10-09-2019, 10:34 AM
The broad I'm been talking to at the Lodge tells me every things cool (Of course, it cost $20 for her opinion).

Commercecomet24
10-09-2019, 11:02 AM

Definitely the funniest poster on this board and it's not even close! Keep em coming!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BeardoMSU again.

StarkVegasSteve
10-09-2019, 11:04 AM

Is apathy one of the stages or is it a different way of handling it altogether? Not there yet by any means just getting prepared.

I hope whichever decision Joe makes ends up being the right one to get the win on Saturday. I will be there +4.

You hit the nail on the head. He's putting it all on the line if he runs Stevens out there. Especially if he struggles, or gets hurt, early and we go to Shrader only to end up losing a close game. I have no problem with Tommy starting if he's healthy. But regardless I want to see Shrader. His ability to improvise and keep the play alive could be huge in a game like this.

TrapGame
10-09-2019, 11:12 AM
You hit the nail on the head. He's putting it all on the line if he runs Stevens out there. Especially if he struggles, or gets hurt, early and we go to Shrader only to end up losing a close game. I have no problem with Tommy starting if he's healthy. But regardless I want to see Shrader. His ability to improvise and keep the play alive could be huge in a game like this.

He calls a limited set of plays and relies on Shrader's athleticism to do the rest. It works. He's as tough as Fitz but with a better arm and decision making. You could tell Tommy wanted no part of that Auburn DL. If we struggle the first quarter with Tommy before he puts Shrader in folks are gonna be livid.

Jack Lambert
10-09-2019, 11:16 AM
He calls a limited set of plays and relies on Shrader's athleticism to do the rest. It works. He's as tough as Fitz but with a better arm and decision making. You could tell Tommy wanted no part of that Auburn DL. If we struggle the first quarter with Tommy before he puts Shrader in folks are gonna be livid.

I wonder it this backs up what has been said on other boards that the offense plays harder for Shrader? Personally I am good with who ever he starts.

dawgoneyall
10-09-2019, 11:23 AM
Apathy?

TrapGame
10-09-2019, 11:26 AM
I wonder it this backs up what has been said on other boards that the offense plays harder for Shrader? Personally I am good with who ever he starts.

Tommy was hurt vs USM. He was hurt again vs KSU. And hurt again vs Auburn. Shrader has been a human effing helicopter twice and laid a solid block on a linebacker coming after Kylin in the USM game. He comes out smelling like a rose every time. I think the offense really likes him and they feed off of that effort he gives. Kinda like Willie Gay making that defense look a lot better when he's in it.

Lord McBuckethead
10-09-2019, 03:22 PM

Tom Arnold is gold in that movie.

Homedawg
10-09-2019, 04:19 PM

I expect Stevens to start, barring a practice injury. Which, of course could happen.

basedog
10-09-2019, 04:29 PM
I have not a clue what Joe will do IF Stevens is healthy except to say he was expecting Stevens to be the "man". I do think Stevens has ability to win games for us. That's not saying Shrader can't do the same, I want be surprised seeing both play, I think it might give us an edge on offense.

They are similar in many ways, I think Stevens has better accuracy but Shrader is the better runner and both have ability to do both. No doubt Shrader is the future but again if Stevens is healthy I'd play both.

dawgday166
10-09-2019, 04:30 PM
I expect Stevens to start, barring a practice injury. Which, of course could happen.

Or a hang nail *

Homedawg
10-09-2019, 04:33 PM
I have not a clue what Joe will do IF Stevens is healthy except to say he was expecting Stevens to be the "man". I do think Stevens has ability to win games for us. That's not saying Shrader can't do the same, I want be surprised seeing both play, I think it might give us an edge on offense.

They are similar in many ways, I think Stevens has better accuracy but Shrader is the better runner and both have ability to do both. No doubt Shrader is the future but again if Stevens is healthy I'd play both.

He's gonna start him, that's what......

basedog
10-09-2019, 04:34 PM
I have a soft spot for Stevens an injuries, many injuries curtailed my interest in football, playing hurt is no fun and very frustrating. Stevens has ability and for folks not to understand this have not a clue. Just saying.

basedog
10-09-2019, 04:36 PM
He's gonna start him, that's what......

If so it may open up the running game more, we all know Tn is going to crowd the box, seems like this has been going on for years against Msu.

RocketDawg
10-09-2019, 04:39 PM

Thought you were going to make a totally politically incorrect post. Ha. **

BeardoMSU
10-09-2019, 04:47 PM
Tom Arnold is gold in that movie.

Him and Bill Paxton.

Dawgbite
10-09-2019, 04:50 PM
Him and Bill Paxton.
Don’t forget Jamie Lee in that little black dress.

BeardoMSU
10-09-2019, 05:08 PM

Oh, I didn't...

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SmoothMeagerBoto-size_restricted.gif

starkvegasdawg
10-09-2019, 06:15 PM

Forget the dress. The thong, man.

R2Dawg
10-09-2019, 07:34 PM

Off week effect; if we lose at UT, just wait.

Also some have checked out, lost faith and already accepted a down season.

DownwardDawg
10-09-2019, 07:39 PM
7th stage, acceptance

I?ve normalized it.

was21
10-09-2019, 07:50 PM
My broad is never quiet enough but a broad is a broad..thx

Cooterpoot
10-09-2019, 08:46 PM
I’ve had the squirts all week. Could be a sign.

HoopsDawg
10-09-2019, 09:05 PM
Not much to say. We run the slowest no huddle offense in CFB history. We are about to play a 1-4 team.

Todd4State
10-09-2019, 09:12 PM
Tommy was hurt vs USM. He was hurt again vs KSU. And hurt again vs Auburn. Shrader has been a human effing helicopter twice and laid a solid block on a linebacker coming after Kylin in the USM game. He comes out smelling like a rose every time. I think the offense really likes him and they feed off of that effort he gives. Kinda like Willie Gay making that defense look a lot better when he's in it.

I don't know if the offense really likes him as much as it is that Shrader is simply a better player. But you're right in that Shrader has intangibles similar to Gay in that I think he brings energy and leadership.

And I think starting Stevens against Tennessee is a mistake.

Goldendawg
10-09-2019, 10:01 PM
Calm, more like very little to be excited about thus far this year. Never thought I would see tickets being sold so cheap at our home games this year.

Homedawg
10-09-2019, 10:06 PM
[QUOTE=Todd4State;1162734]I don't know if the offense really likes him as much as it is that Shrader is simply a better player. But you're right in that Shrader has intangibles similar to Gay in that I think he brings energy and leadership.

And I think starting Stevens against Tennessee is

TUSK
10-09-2019, 10:14 PM
Oh, I didn't...

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SmoothMeagerBoto-size_restricted.gif

I’d hit it.

With regards to HelenInClinton

TrapGame
10-09-2019, 10:15 PM
Rosebowl is saying he expects Stevens to start. Joe said today that Tommy is 100% and looks the best in practice he's looked since the beginning of the season.

(Insert long sigh here.)

I hope Tommy lights 'em up and looks top notch. I really do.

msstate7
10-09-2019, 10:18 PM
Rosebowl is saying he expects Stevens to start. Joe said today that Tommy is 100% and looks the best in practice he's looked since the beginning of the season.

(Insert long sigh here.)

Of course he looks good in practice... he's facing our defense

Whatever though, Joe knows how big this game is. Gotta believe he'll go with who he thinks gives us the best chance

HoopsDawg
10-09-2019, 10:23 PM

(Insert long sigh here.)

If Stevens starts, gotta try to redshirt Shrader.

TaleofTwoDogs
10-09-2019, 10:27 PM

(Insert long sigh here.)

Second play from scrimmage, blind side hit knocks Stevens from the game. I hope not, but the guy can't catch a break. It's a shame because he came here hoping he could put up some numbers that would impress the NFL scouts.

dawgday166
10-10-2019, 06:52 AM
Of course he looks good in practice... he's facing our defense

Whatever though, Joe knows how big this game is. Gotta believe he'll go with who he thinks gives us the best chance

Joe seems to be enamored with flashy 7-on-7 players. He hasn't seemed to figure out those aren't necessarily the same as SEC 11-on-11 football players.

I'm betting Guidry will be trotting his ass out there as a starter on Saturday too .