PDA

View Full Version : Did Preston Smith get a hit on Dak the other night?

Jack Lambert
10-08-2019, 01:17 PM
I didn't get to watch the game. Just curious.

Tbonewannabe
10-08-2019, 01:20 PM
I believe he got 1 or 1.5 sacks. The entire Green Bay Dline got a hit on Dak at one time or another. There was a point in the first half that Dak had 11 dropbacks and was hit or sacked like 9 times. Dallas's Oline looked like garbage and missing 1 or 2 starters didn't help.

parabrave
10-08-2019, 01:21 PM
Yep or he got real close early in the game/ Dak also threw a perfect pass to Will Redmond in the game .

Dawgtini
10-08-2019, 01:37 PM
Yep or he got real close early in the game/ Dak also threw a perfect pass to Will Redmond in the game .

Gift for the HailState homey ***

Dawgology
10-08-2019, 01:41 PM
Yep. Will Redmond picked him off also. MSU defense ate his lunch.

TrapGame
10-08-2019, 01:52 PM
I had a piss pitiful om friend on FB that posted all this shit about Dak's performance vs GB. I asked him did he understand that 3 State guys were starting for the Packers? I pointed out Jenkins, Redmond and Preston. I then told him thanks for rooting for those other State alums for GB. He didn't post another damn thing.

Commercecomet24
10-08-2019, 03:11 PM
I had a piss pitiful om friend on FB that posted all this shit about Dak's performance vs GB. I asked him did he understand that 3 State guys were starting for the Packers? I pointed out Jenkins, Redmond and Preston. I then told him thanks for rooting for those other State alums for GB. He didn't post another damn thing.

You the man! Great work!

Rep!

They talked about Jenkins Preston and Will a bunch too. State got a lot of good pub.

Tbonewannabe
10-08-2019, 03:17 PM

Jenkins is probably a top 5 guard so far this year. He is straight mauling guys. The guy over the Senior Bowl even twitted that Jenkins was the best Offensive Rookie right now and would win it if Oline even were mentioned for the award. Oakland RB is the leader for it right now I believe. I think he set a rushing record for a players first 5 games.

Commercecomet24
10-08-2019, 03:20 PM
Jenkins is probably a top 5 guard so far this year. He is straight mauling guys. The guy over the Senior Bowl even twitted that Jenkins was the best Offensive Rookie right now and would win it if Oline even were mentioned for the award. Oakland RB is the leader for it right now I believe. I think he set a rushing record for a players first 5 games.

Jenkins absolutely blowing people up! If I remember right he was a last minute 2 star or low 3 star signee. Just a great get by dan

Tbonewannabe
10-08-2019, 03:33 PM
Jenkins absolutely blowing people up! If I remember right he was a last minute 2 star or low 3 star signee. Just a great get by dan

Was he added because we lost out on an Olineman to somewhere else? maybe Auburn? He was a backup plan that worked out great.

Commercecomet24
10-08-2019, 03:45 PM
Was he added because we lost out on an Olineman to somewhere else? maybe Auburn? He was a backup plan that worked out great.

Yes he was a backup plan but I cant remember who he replaced . Deion Mix maybe? Or that kid that followed his girlfriend to usm? No matter who it was we were better for getting Elgton.

Ezsoil
10-08-2019, 06:01 PM
You forgot the long snapper as another starter

TrapGame
10-08-2019, 06:08 PM
You forgot the long snapper as another starter

Forgot all about him.

R2Dawg
10-08-2019, 09:26 PM
Yep. Will Redmond picked him off also. MSU defense ate his lunch.

The rookie Jenkins showed out as well; he looked even better playing at guard. He is gonna be an NFL star. Anyone that says we ain't had talent, is not paying attention; I don't care what the recruiting stars say.