PDA

View Full Version : I wish we would go to the hurry up offense

Alphadog
10-26-2013, 07:55 PM
It seems to give the less talented teams a better chance of beating the big boys. I know we weren't great at it a couple of years ago with Relf but I really think Dak could flourish running the up tempo

ShotgunDawg
10-26-2013, 08:00 PM
I think we do go up tempo some. Seems like I remember that from the other night.

Alphadog
10-26-2013, 08:06 PM
I think we do go up tempo some. Seems like I remember that from the other night.
We did the other night but it looked like we only ran the same play everytime (read option with LP loosing yards). I wish we would dedicate ourself to it and make it our identity. Seems to be working pretty well for Oregon, Baylor, Ole Miss, A&M etc... I know some of them have more talent than us but I'm not sure Baylor does and they are scoring at will

Dawg61
10-26-2013, 08:16 PM
College football will phase it out. It's giving too much of an advantage to a gimmicky offense. It's cheap imo like cherry picking in basketball.

Alphadog
10-26-2013, 08:18 PM
College football will phase it out. It's giving too much of an advantage to a gimmicky offense. It's cheap imo like cherry picking in basketball.

I really think it is unsafe. Eventually a 300lb d-lineman is going to pass out and die because he cant get out of the game to take a break. But until then, I wish we would ride that wave.