PDA

View Full Version : Will be as healthy as we have been since the kick off in week 1

Coach007
10-07-2019, 08:25 PM
We get to see what we could be.

cheewgumm
10-07-2019, 08:28 PM
Sweet, what?s your prediction on the score?

I think

State 45
Tenn. 24

Coach007
10-07-2019, 08:31 PM
Sweet, what?s your prediction on the score?

I think

State 45
Tenn. 24

Assuming that the suspension players play... I would think a win. I would love to see the offense open up.

TrapGame
10-07-2019, 08:51 PM
Assuming that the suspension players play... I would think a win. I would love to see the offense open up.

We are due that game when the offense finally clicks. I hope this is it.

ATTILLA THE DOG
10-07-2019, 08:58 PM
Just win,I don't care if it's 3-2

the_real_MSU_is_us
10-07-2019, 09:14 PM
I'm going out on a limb here and saying we lose: I think we put up points in spite of another mediocre playcalling day from JoMo, but our lack of a pass rush and horrible secondary = they torch us for as many points as they could want. This is 2016 level bad D. Only thing we have is a DC that's good, but outside of when Gay and Erroll are on the field at the same time there's not a single SEC unit on the D. DTs? 2 years away. DE's? I've yet to see a team this year get less pressure when rushing 4 than we do. DBs? Safeties are trash, backup CBs literally don't know their assignments, starting CBs can't be expected to cover for 4+ seconds, and nobody can tackle anywhere on this team (Gay and Autry are obviously excluded from that criticism).

I see no reason to think our pass rush or secondary will be better vs TN than they were in the first 5 games. I see no reason to think JoMo won't continue to make boneheaded in game mistakes (ie not having the O ready for a 2 minute drill before halftime, etc). I see no reason to think the team won't have stupid delay of games, false starts, and personal fouls as we see in every road game under JoMo.

Hope I'm wrong. I wasn't vs Auburn though

Coach007
10-07-2019, 09:26 PM
Just win,I don't care if it's 3-2

Yeah..... I cant go with that. I will take the win, but I need to see some maturity

Bothrops
10-07-2019, 09:46 PM
I'm going out on a limb here and saying we lose: I think we put up points in spite of another mediocre playcalling day from JoMo, but our lack of a pass rush and horrible secondary = they torch us for as many points as they could want. This is 2016 level bad D. Only thing we have is a DC that's good, but outside of when Gay and Erroll are on the field at the same time there's not a single SEC unit on the D. DTs? 2 years away. DE's? I've yet to see a team this year get less pressure when rushing 4 than we do. DBs? Safeties are trash, backup CBs literally don't know their assignments, starting CBs can't be expected to cover for 4+ seconds, and nobody can tackle anywhere on this team (Gay and Autry are obviously excluded from that criticism).

I see no reason to think our pass rush or secondary will be better vs TN than they were in the first 5 games. I see no reason to think JoMo won't continue to make boneheaded in game mistakes (ie not having the O ready for a 2 minute drill before halftime, etc). I see no reason to think the team won't have stupid delay of games, false starts, and personal fouls as we see in every road game under JoMo.

Hope I'm wrong. I wasn't vs Auburn though

I think we will be ready. Instead of giving up 12-30 yards a play like Auburn, we probably keep it down to 8-10 yards a play, which our offense can actually keep pace with. We are going to go off on them on offense. This is no Auburn defense.

dawgday166
10-08-2019, 07:40 AM
I think we will be ready. Instead of giving up 12-30 yards a play like Auburn, we probably keep it down to 8-10 yards a play, which our offense can actually keep pace with. We are going to go off on them on offense. This is no Auburn defense.

What makes you think our offense can keep up with this? Maybe with Shrader ... Not sure yet tho.

TrapGame
10-08-2019, 08:18 AM

Rosebowl was just on OOB talking about how Shoop schemes differently when Willie Gay is playing. He's a difference maker on defense. Rosie said we could actually see some decent pass rushing Saturday.

Coursesuper
10-08-2019, 09:17 AM
Rosebowl was just on OOB talking about how Shoop schemes differently when Willie Gay is playing. He's a difference maker on defense. Rosie said we could actually see some decent pass rushing Saturday.

That's the kind of concrete data I'd put a lot of stock in. **

TrapGame
10-08-2019, 09:35 AM
That's the kind of concrete data I'd put a lot of stock in. **

The defense is better with Willie Gay. No doubt about that.

Liverpooldawg
10-08-2019, 10:08 AM
38-35 MSU

Coach007
10-08-2019, 01:29 PM
And I assume when he says everybody is healthy expect for Collins, that means KT too

Homedawg
10-08-2019, 04:18 PM
And I assume when he says everybody is healthy expect for Collins, that means KT too

HAHAH nothing wrong w KT....... hasn't been.

timotheus
10-08-2019, 04:38 PM
Kt isn't injured nor will he ever play this season.

Lord McBuckethead
10-08-2019, 04:50 PM
Hmmmm. damn suspensions.

Lord McBuckethead
10-08-2019, 04:51 PM
Also, wonder how many plays before he gets kicked out?

IMissJack
10-08-2019, 05:08 PM
We get to see what we could be.

So you're saying there are no excuses if we lose this week, right?

Coursesuper
10-08-2019, 05:11 PM
The defense is better with Willie Gay. No doubt about that.

Yes it is, but putting full faith in anything Rosey says is what I'm doubting. His job is putting out the info he's fed by the athletic department.

99jc
10-08-2019, 05:17 PM

I feel a bet coming on here 007dumbass how about it? I don't care who plays I think we lose. if we win I will ban myself for 2 weeks if we lose your banned for 2 weeks what you say.

Coach34
10-08-2019, 06:51 PM
We have Sloppy Joe and they have Pruitt- no way we lose this one. We have the better team. Roll on Bulldogs

was21
10-08-2019, 06:58 PM
Don't know if State is better than Tennessee but probably not as bad

ShotgunDawg
10-08-2019, 07:18 PM
Don't know if State is better than Tennessee but probably not as bad

We're significantly better than TN.

This game could look a lot like the Egg Bowl last year

Homedawg
10-08-2019, 07:53 PM
I feel a bet coming on here 007dumbass how about it? I don't care who plays I think we lose. if we win I will ban myself for 2 weeks if we lose your banned for 2 weeks what you say.

She doesn't bet...

I seen it dawg
10-08-2019, 08:45 PM

At what point did you miss where i banned ban bets? If you missed it here it is.