PDA

View Full Version : The Band Aid Of Tutor Gate Rips Off a Few More Hairs

ShotgunDawg
10-07-2019, 05:23 PM
So apparently MSU had to submit to the NCAA which 4 games the Tutor 10 would play prior the season with some wiggle room allowed for injuries.

So there's that. All the debates on which games they should play are non-sense and we're pointless.

Expect TN, Ark, and OM.

It's set in stone.

On to other debates...

RocketDawg
10-07-2019, 06:15 PM
Where'd you hear that? I thought everybody'd had said (supposedly authoratativly) that the games were open to choice. I guess you're saying they were ours to choose, just had to be chosen before the season started. That's definitely punitive.

Homedawg
10-07-2019, 06:24 PM
Where'd you hear that? I thought everybody'd had said (supposedly authoratativly) that the games were open to choice. I guess you're saying they were ours to choose, just had to be chosen before the season started. That's definitely punitive.

Correct. The only way we could change is Bc of injuries. Thus the Autry to play in usm because we had so many injured.

KOdawg1
10-07-2019, 06:40 PM
We could've saved about 50 threads had that information been known 6 weeks ago

Homedawg
10-07-2019, 06:52 PM
We could've saved about 50 threads had that information been known 6 weeks ago

Nope. We wouldn't have. It was known. Was no point in telling it. People didn't believe the part about the suspensions. Wouldn't have believed this.

KOdawg1
10-07-2019, 06:56 PM
Nope. We wouldn't have. It was known. Was no point in telling it. People didn't believe the part about the suspensions. Wouldn't have believed this.

Well you know your shit, so if you would've said it, then I would've believed it

Todd4State
10-07-2019, 07:22 PM

So don?t throw that tidbit out at all?

If you thought people wouldn?t believe why not add it in?

MedDawg
10-07-2019, 07:30 PM
Correct. The only way we could change is Bc of injuries. Thus the Autry to play in usm because we had so many injured.

Also, everyone would be much more upset at a loss to USM than a loss to Kansas State.

Tbonewannabe
10-07-2019, 07:46 PM

Well some people on this site talked about how USM could be a close game because they would have a top 10 defense.

Todd4State
10-07-2019, 08:52 PM
Also, everyone would be much more upset at a loss to USM than a loss to Kansas State.

I will say that if you told me that I had to pick one between the two I would definitely pick losing to K-State 10 times out of 10.

Easy decision.