PDA

View Full Version : Who?s your top CFP TEAMS?

TUSK
10-06-2019, 12:46 AM
Not quite drunk enough to call it a ?lush thread?...

In no particular order:

Big 10- Ohio St, PSU, Wisky
Big 12- Okie, Texas

AAC- Clemson
PAC- none
Indep- ND
SEC- UA, UGA, LSU, UF, AU, A&M

RougeDawg
10-06-2019, 12:51 AM
I think this year is a crap shoot. As much of a crap shoot as we have seen the last 6-8 years. Bama is beatable. Clemson has glaring holes. LSU can beat any team on any given day. Auburn, Georgia and Florida can give any team all they want any given weekend. It we want parity in college trot all 2018 is giving us that.

TUSK
10-06-2019, 01:03 AM
I think this year is a crap shoot. As much of a crap shoot as we have seen the last 6-8 years. Bama is beatable. Clemson has glaring holes. LSU can beat any team on any given day. Auburn, Georgia and Florida can give any team all they want any given weekend. It we want parity in college trot all 2018 is giving us that.

Yep. I’m with you.

It’s good to have parity & excitement.

Apoplectic
10-06-2019, 01:16 AM
uga
clempson
ostate
oklahoma

ou over clempson for nc

TUSK
10-06-2019, 01:18 AM
uga
clempson
ostate
oklahoma

ou over clempson for nc

That would be a magically fantastic super glittery unicorn �� party!

Apoplectic
10-06-2019, 02:40 AM
That would be a magically fantastic super glittery unicorn �� party!

yep as rare as a sabans home/home with a p5

Maroonthirteen
10-06-2019, 07:01 AM
My predicted final 4

Ohio State
Oklahoma
UA/UGA/LSU Two of those 3 should get in. But may not

Clemson But they aren’t better than the SEC 3

msstate7
10-06-2019, 07:02 AM
Playoff prediction;
Ohio st
Texas
Georgia
Clemson

ETA... Obviously I'm picking Texas to beat Oklahoma this week. If it happens, it could very well end up with an sec team taking the big12's spot.

MetEdDawg
10-06-2019, 07:06 AM
Can't pick Georgia over Bama until they show they can do it.

Bama
Ohio state
Oklahoma
Clemson

And that's in order. Clemson doesn't look good right now but they have no competition in the ACC. This to me is the year Clemson and Bama meet in round 1 to get a new blue blood in the championship.

dawgday166
10-06-2019, 10:12 AM

This ^^^^ Lot of good teams, no great ones. 2017 Ga & Auburn teams both are far superior to any of this year's teams. My crap shot take right now:

1) LSU (although it might be a lot to expect O to get over hump this year. Ga is my alternate choice.)
2) Ohio St.
3) Ok
4) Clemson.

Oh I'm sure Bama will be in it, but it won't be because they're the best SEC team *

Coursesuper
10-06-2019, 11:16 AM
You know, I just don't have much enthusiasm for the CFP, it's the same the same old same old year after year now.

RocketDawg
10-06-2019, 11:23 AM
Not quite drunk enough to call it a ?lush thread?...

In no particular order:

Big 10- Ohio St, PSU, Wisky
Big 12- Okie, Texas

AAC- Clemson
PAC- none
Indep- ND
SEC- UA, UGA, LSU, UF, AU, A&M

Can probably go ahead and remove Auburn and A&M from the potential list.

Final 4 could be Clemson, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Georgia (or possibly Alabama).

Apoplectic
10-06-2019, 12:30 PM
Can probably go ahead and remove Auburn and A&M from the potential list.

Final 4 could be Clemson, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Georgia (or possibly Alabama).

since venables has shown how to force tua into mistakes, i?m curious how sabans responds. of course with such a puss sched we wont know until lsu game. tua is soft so not sure he?ll be as able to clear the full season as burrow or fromm would be. this may be what determines who survives- which qb plays all season

TUSK
10-06-2019, 12:55 PM
since venables has shown how to force tua into mistakes, i?m curious how sabans responds. of course with such a puss sched we wont know until lsu game. tua is soft so not sure he?ll be as able to clear the full season as burrow or fromm would be. this may be what determines who survives- which qb plays all season

You won’t get any argument outta me regarding the schedule, it’s weak. Not as weak as the other teams you mentioned (save uga), but it’s weak.

parabrave
10-06-2019, 03:43 PM
Bama UGA Wisconsin and Hurts.

sonofozarka
10-06-2019, 09:04 PM
Crapshoot???

There are 5 teams that have CLEARLY separated themselves from the pack the last 5 yrs and look like they will remain the same for the distant future. It’d be a shock the the champ didn’t come from Bama, Clemson, UGA, OU, or Ohio St fkr the foreseeable future.
Notre Dame, LSU, and maybe Texas in the future could challenge to join that 5, but they’re not there now.

This yr IMO, Ohio State and UGA are the top 2 teams, I even think this may be the yr Oklahoma could be better than Bama or Clemson.

Bama and Clemson lost too much on D and don’t look as hungry since they’ve been there. I say UGA hammers Bama pretty good this yr, Bama’s D with 4-5 freshman starters ain’t stoppin nobody. GA has led for 119 of 120 minutes in regulation against Bama the last 2 yrs, this yr they close the deal

ScoobaDawg
10-06-2019, 10:14 PM
An alabama phan asks who is the best....

F*** you. Clemson. Rub that salt in your wound you crack head ****
Ya know i love ya bud.

StarkVegasSteve
10-07-2019, 08:13 AM
UGA
OSU
Bama
LSU

Next 2: Oklahoma, Florida

Right now I think Georgia looks like the best team in the country. It's almost like they're toying with teams and haven't let the full strength of that offense loose yet. Cager and Pickens are absolute PROBLEMS on the outside. Oklahoma and Florida could both jump into my top 4 with wins this weekend. I think if Florida wins there'd be arguments that they could be the best team in the country. They're definitely flawed, but an engaged Dan Mullen can mask flaws as good as anyone in the country and their D will keep them in almost any game.

sleepy dawg
10-07-2019, 08:44 AM
1. Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. Clemson
4. Georgia
5. LSU
6. Oklahoma
7. Penn State
8. Notre Dame
9. Wisconsin
10. Florida