10-05-2019, 07:50 PM
What are his mechanics like?

Commercecomet24
10-05-2019, 07:50 PM
Not a saints fan but Brees is a gamer. Lot of respect for him

RougeDawg
10-05-2019, 08:05 PM
Not a saints fan but Brees is a gamer. Lot of respect for him

He is a great all around person. Last year after they lost in nfc championship he went back out on the field with his son to play catch and let him attempt some FG?s. Quality human being.

Commercecomet24
10-05-2019, 08:06 PM
He is a great all around person. Last year after they lost in nfc championship he went back out on the field with his son to play catch and let him attempt some FG?s. Quality human being.

Agreed. I've read a lot about what he does in the community and with his family.

TrapGame
10-05-2019, 08:09 PM
I hope he doesn't rush it. I'd hate for there to be some residual inflammation and he aggravates it.

msstate7
10-05-2019, 08:10 PM
I hope he doesn't rush it. I'd hate for there to be some residual inflammation and he aggravates it.

Rushing it probably equals playing in Arizona game. I think saints hold em back for falcons after bye

RougeDawg
10-05-2019, 08:13 PM
Agreed. I've read a lot about what he does in the community and with his family.

Hopefully he stays here after he retires. Great ambassador for the city. He has said he considers it home. He doesn?t live very far away from me. Sometimes you?ll see him in Audubon park with kids and dog. No one really bothers him like you?d think someone of his stature would get. Everybody treats him like anyone else.

msstate7
10-05-2019, 08:20 PM
Hopefully he stays here after he retires. Great ambassador for the city. He has said he considers it home. He doesn?t live very far away from me. Sometimes you?ll see him in Audubon park with kids and dog. No one really bothers him like you?d think someone of his stature would get. Everybody treats him like anyone else.

Probably gonna be the mayor of Nola (kinda playing, kinda serious)

RougeDawg
10-05-2019, 08:24 PM
Probably gonna be the mayor of Nola (kinda playing, kinda serious)

I wouldn?t be opposed to it. Anything would be better than our current mayor who was caught red handed using her government credit card on personal items. Actually got elected after doing that. Mind boggling.

Tbonewannabe
10-05-2019, 09:56 PM
I wouldn?t be opposed to it. Anything would be better than our current mayor who was caught red handed using her government credit card on personal items. Actually got elected after doing that. Mind boggling.

You are talking about New Orleans. That is minor compared to most of the normal corruption that goes on down there.

Commercecomet24
10-05-2019, 09:59 PM

Nola needs him.

Todd4State
10-06-2019, 12:41 AM

I mean it's not like he was the King in a Mardi Gras parade or anything.**

Or maybe he has been...

Todd4State
10-06-2019, 12:43 AM

The treatments that they have now are so advanced. I wouldn't worry about it.

I seriously could see a day where "Bob Smith just tore his ACL. He'll be out for six weeks and then should be back 100% playing for the Saints" No- we're not there yet. But headed that way slowly but surely.

somebodyshotmypaw
10-06-2019, 07:18 AM
The video amazed me not just for his throwing. But Brees also catches the ball thrown back to him.

RougeDawg
10-06-2019, 08:26 AM
You are talking about New Orleans. That is minor compared to most of the normal corruption that goes on down there.

Yes. And I?m working to right the wrongs. Put simply. Cannot remotely be correct or Scooba will shut down the thread. Any poll post that proves him wrong he shuts down. It?s hilarious how far the speech police go on this site. They have no skin.