PDA

View Full Version : My prediction of one more win this season is about to come to pass...

99jc
10-05-2019, 07:08 PM
Some of you are to 17ing stupid to realize what a dumpster fire we are about to become under dumbass!

Dawg2003
10-05-2019, 07:13 PM
It might get ugly when our clown car rolls into Knoxville next week.

Quaoarsking
10-05-2019, 07:16 PM
Some of you are to 17ing stupid to realize what a dumpster fire we are about to become under dumbass!

Nope.

https://media.popculture.com/2019/09/garrettshrader-20069872-1280x0.jpeg

RougeDawg
10-05-2019, 07:16 PM
Not I. It was clearly evident that SloMo wasn?t the answer last year in every game against a team with a pulse. All he had to do was adapt his offense to personnel and win 11 games with that defense. Only happened against auburn and it still took some missed opportunities by auburn to win that game. Hopefully someone is paying attention in the Athletic Department. But with their track record, I highly doubt it

WeWonItAll(Most)
10-05-2019, 07:17 PM

https://pics.me.me/k-keep-me-posted-3401629.png

dawgday166
10-05-2019, 07:20 PM
In all seriousness .. I'm inclined to give Joe some time to learn how to coach at this level ... Unless he really implodes. Or Shoop bolts out the door.

AROB44
10-05-2019, 07:21 PM
Not I. It was clearly evident that SloMo wasn?t the answer last year in every game against a team with a pulse. All he had to do was adapt his offense to personnel and win 11 games with that defense. Only happened against auburn and it still took some missed opportunities by auburn to win that game. Hopefully someone is paying attention in the Athletic Department. But with their track record, I highly doubt it

Hopefully they will consult with you on future coaching hires.

Charlie_Sheen420
10-05-2019, 07:23 PM
It might get ugly when our clown car rolls into Knoxville next week.

Just curious, when we crank our clown car up, does it go “vrooom marooon!”?

Coach34
10-05-2019, 07:28 PM
needs to preach physicality and play Shrader. Tenn will be a tough game- we have to ride out this year and next year's rebuild. He is recruiting hard so there's that. I'm curious to see where this ride ends to be honest. Next Sat will be interesting

RougeDawg
10-05-2019, 07:30 PM
needs to preach physicality and play Shrader. Tenn will be a tough game- we have to ride out this year and next year's rebuild. He is recruiting hard so there's that. I'm curious to see where this ride ends to be honest. Next Sat will be interesting

I got off the ride because I can see that the tracks are out, not very far ahead.

dawgday166
10-05-2019, 07:37 PM
I'm with C34. Joe's supposed to be smart. I kinda wanna see if he can learn how to make us a tough team. Then maybe the X's and O's will start working better.

Coach34
10-05-2019, 07:41 PM
I'm with C34. Joe's supposed to be smart. I kinda wanna see if he can learn how to make us a tough team. Then maybe the X's and O's will start working better.

needs to be more physical and apply the RPO passing game with it. Recruit DL monsters. Get a SC that gets into everybody's ass. I want Joe to be successful. He is a good guy. I just have alot of doubts at this point

Cooterpoot
10-05-2019, 07:44 PM
No P5 school should ever have to hope a HC learns to coach. If so, they hired the wrong person.

Commercecomet24
10-05-2019, 07:44 PM

Good post. I'm with you on this.

dawgday166
10-05-2019, 07:49 PM
No P5 school should ever have to hope a HC learns to coach. If so, they hired the wrong person.

Well .. I hear ya. There is a history of really good to great coaches starting off poorly tho. So even tho I will probably be ready to break my TVs on a weekly basis for a while .. I'm gonna hang for now.

ETA: Mullen had to learn some things and I still ain't sure he's learned the 2 or 3 things he needs to that are holding him back. He has seemed to solve the DC issue he had.

HoopsDawg
10-05-2019, 07:53 PM
I'm curious to see where this ride ends to be honest.

Nov. 2020

Charlie_Sheen420
10-05-2019, 07:56 PM
Nov. 2020

Are you saying Jomo is going to be the next president?**

RougeDawg
10-05-2019, 08:03 PM
Well .. I hear ya. There is a history of really good to great coaches starting off poorly tho. So even tho I will probably be ready to break my TVs on a weekly basis for a while .. I'm gonna hang for now.

ETA: Mullen had to learn some things and I still ain't sure he's learned the 2 or 3 things he needs to that are holding him back. He has seemed to solve the DC issue he had.

Mullen was handed a dumpster fire when he came to Starkville. SloMo was gifted arguably the most talented team in MSU history. Huge difference.

Quaoarsking
10-05-2019, 08:06 PM
Mullen was handed a dumpster fire when he came to Starkville. SloMo was gifted arguably the most talented team in MSU history. Huge difference.

Both of those statements are exaggerations, although obviously JoMo had a better set of players, which is why he is 11-7 after 18 games, compared to Mullen's 9-9.

RougeDawg
10-05-2019, 08:10 PM
Both of those statements are exaggerations, although obviously JoMo had a better set of players, which is why he is 11-7 after 18 games, compared to Mullen's 9-9.

How is it an exaggeration? Mullen has mini lee at QB and only 6 nfl draft picks his first two seasons. Two of the 6 were Juco transfers that Mullen recruited. SloMo had 5 nfl draft picks in one season. 3 first rounders. It really isn?t debatable the level of talent each inherited and the state of the program in 2009 vs 2018.

Coach34
10-05-2019, 08:12 PM

This is 100% truth. You cant even compare the starting points of the 2 coaches.

Mullen inherited Relf and Tyson Lee plus a young D
inherited the best D in the country along with the SEC's all-time leading rusher at QB along with a very good OL.

dawgday166
10-05-2019, 08:13 PM

Not arguing. But Mullen did still have some things to learn. He had been in SEC before also. Joe may never learn. But I'd like to see if he does with a little time.

Maroonthirteen
10-05-2019, 08:15 PM
Ok it’s a dumpster fire. Are we supposed to call the VFD? Or go to an arts and crafts fair with the old lady on Saturday? What?

Quaoarsking
10-05-2019, 08:15 PM
How is it an exaggeration? Mullen has mini lee at QB and only 6 nfl draft picks his first two seasons. Two of the 6 were Juco transfers that Mullen recruited. SloMo had 5 nfl draft picks in one season. 3 first rounders. It really isn?t debatable the level of talent each inherited and the state of the program in 2009 vs 2018.

It's an exaggeration because we weren't really a dumpster fire when Mullen got here or he wouldn't have been able to get us to top 15 within 2 years.

And while we were talented last year, it's an exaggeration to say it was literally the most talent we've ever had. We were preseason #18 last year, and we were one Guidry drop (admittedly that's a common occurence and maybe Jomo shouldn't trust him so much) from finishing there too. We've started higher than #18 a few times in our history.

Mobile Bay
10-05-2019, 08:16 PM

No, thanks to lack of monitoring and discipline, most of those wins were vacated.

ShotgunDawg
10-05-2019, 08:18 PM
In all seriousness .. I'm inclined to give Joe some time to learn how to coach at this level ... Unless he really implodes. Or Shoop bolts out the door.

Why does he deserve this?

Why does anyone deserve this?

timotheus
10-05-2019, 08:19 PM
ding ding. more self accountability run amuck

dawgday166
10-05-2019, 08:21 PM
Why does he deserve this?

Why does anyone deserve this?

Because he found his QB with right mechanics ***

RougeDawg
10-05-2019, 08:22 PM
Not arguing. But Mullen did still have some things to learn. He had been in SEC before also. Joe may never learn. But I'd like to see if he does with a little time.

I hope he does well because that means we don?t revert to the Slytanic dumpster fire. Great coaches and leaders recognize the things that are not working and correct them. Nothing has shown any corrections to this point and the hour glass is running out of sand.

I don?t think anyone here wants joe to fail because that means our program is a failure. Most do not want to see the program driven so far down that it takes a decade to recover. Have to recognize what you have and cut bait before you get pulled down to the bottom.

MidTNDawg
10-05-2019, 08:25 PM
It would seem the team we play next week has a coach who is learning on the job.

Cooterpoot
10-05-2019, 08:28 PM
It would seem the team we play next week has a coach who is learning on the job.

And he’s getting fired after this season. Learned so much he keeps making the same mistakes.

MaroonFlounder
10-05-2019, 08:30 PM

Where's the confidence you had on the K-State forum?

dawgday166
10-05-2019, 08:31 PM
And he’s getting fired after this season. Learned so much he keeps making the same mistakes.

You know Pruitt's gone fo sho?

Commercecomet24
10-05-2019, 08:32 PM
Fat Phil 2.0

Coursesuper
10-05-2019, 08:35 PM
It's an exaggeration because we weren't really a dumpster fire when Mullen got here or he wouldn't have been able to get us to top 15 within 2 years.

And while we were talented last year, it's an exaggeration to say it was literally the most talent we've ever had. We were preseason #18 last year, and we were one Guidry drop (admittedly that's a common occurence and maybe Jomo shouldn't trust him so much) from finishing there too. We've started higher than #18 a few times in our history.

Saying that we weren't a dumpster fire when Mullen got here is bullshit, did you sit through that like I did? It was a dumpster fire.

Cooterpoot
10-05-2019, 08:37 PM
Neither Mullen, nor Jo inherited a dumpster fire. Jo didn’t inherit the best team in school history either. Mullen is simply a far superior coach and was from day one. But that 17r quit on us and left us with shit for talent at several spots.
But, with that said, if you don’t realize how tough this job is from a recruiting standpoint, then you’re probably blinded by loyalty.

Commercecomet24
10-05-2019, 08:51 PM
I think there's a distinction to be made here. When Mullen arrived the program was a dumpster fire but the roster wasn't. 17 players on that 2009 team were drafted or at least made nfl practice squads so we weren't devoid of talent just devoid of coaching with croom.

Coach34
10-05-2019, 09:02 PM
No way we lose next week. We have JoMo and they dont. JoMo gonna bring the noise. We have JoMo and they have Pruitt- we gonna win fo sho. We have JoMo. We gonna roll.

Commercecomet24
10-05-2019, 09:02 PM
No way we lose next week. We have JoMo and they dont. JoMo gonna bring the noise. We have JoMo and they have Pruitt- we gonna win fo sho. We have JoMo. We gonna roll.

Glad to see you're getting on board*****

Commercecomet24
10-05-2019, 09:04 PM
Anyone know what's happened to coach007? He in witness protection?

RezDog7
10-05-2019, 09:07 PM

"The most talented team ever" Good grief y'all are some miserable son of a bitches

chef dixon
10-05-2019, 09:07 PM

I get this is funny, but very few, if any, people are saying stuff like this anymore.

msstate7
10-05-2019, 09:10 PM
I get this is funny, but very few, if any, people are saying stuff like this anymore.

The fact many did validates that mock till the end of time

RezDog7
10-05-2019, 09:12 PM
Hell, why don't we just hire that thinks he know everything anyway. Should win it all next year.

chef dixon
10-05-2019, 09:12 PM
The fact many did validates that mock till the end of time

By many its probably more like the same 2-3 people over and over again, which is pretty much what this board is

Coach34
10-05-2019, 09:18 PM
Hell, why don't we just hire that thinks he know everything anyway. Should win it all next year.

Why? We already hired an offensive genius JoMo. We good. We gone win 8-9 games this year. Elitedawgs said so

Tbonewannabe
10-05-2019, 09:21 PM
This is 100% truth. You cant even compare the starting points of the 2 coaches.

Mullen inherited Relf and Tyson Lee plus a young D
inherited the best D in the country along with the SEC's all-time leading rusher at QB along with a very good OL.

Mullen also inherited a 1st round LT and MSU all time leading rusher. Our WR were about the same as when Joe took over. I will say that Joe had a lot better QB situation and was set up for a better 1st year. Mullen actually was set up better for year 2 with the recruiting class that Croom had lined up. If I remember correctly, Mullen basically added Bumphis and that was it.

BrunswickDawg
10-05-2019, 09:27 PM

You have say his name 3 times, then he shows up

http://giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Pbxj4ujhKth8Q/giphy.gif

Commercecomet24
10-05-2019, 09:33 PM
You have say his name 3 times, then he shows up

http://giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Pbxj4ujhKth8Q/giphy.gif

Excellent!

Coach34
10-05-2019, 09:40 PM
Mullen also inherited a 1st round LT and MSU all time leading rusher. Our WR were about the same as when Joe took over. I will say that Joe had a lot better QB situation and was set up for a better 1st year. Mullen actually was set up better for year 2 with the recruiting class that Croom had lined up. If I remember correctly, Mullen basically added Bumphis and that was it.

JoMo has 2 guys starting on the OL in the NFL as rookie's as well as Sweat. Abram was the talk of the NFL until he got hurt and needs surgery. He was starting also. JoMo had an SEC record-breaker at QB- over Cam Newton and Tim Tebow- and a 1000 yard rusher at TB when he took over. Thats quite an arsenal on offense for a guy taking over a new program with the best D in the country.

Mullen took over a program used to losing and had been gang raped by its rival in its last game.

Tbonewannabe
10-05-2019, 09:53 PM
JoMo has 2 guys starting on the OL in the NFL as rookie's as well as Sweat. Abram was the talk of the NFL until he got hurt and needs surgery. He was starting also. JoMo had an SEC record-breaker at QB- over Cam Newton and Tim Tebow- and a 1000 yard rusher at TB when he took over. Thats quite an arsenal on offense for a guy taking over a new program with the best D in the country.

Mullen took over a program used to losing and had been gang raped by its rival in its last game.

That last game was a gang rape but it was more about the team quitting on Croom than anything. Mullen is a great coach but you don't go toe to toe with LSU in the first year without talent. I don't think Mullen inherited close to what Moorhead did but it wasn't dumpster fire level talent. Mullen only had McPhee and Chris White as Jucos on the 2010 team so most of that talent was either on the roster or in his first signing class which Croom did most of the recruiting.

TaleofTwoDogs
10-05-2019, 10:06 PM
needs to be more physical and apply the RPO passing game with it. Recruit DL monsters. Get a SC that gets into everybody's ass. I want Joe to be successful. He is a good guy. I just have alot of doubts at this point

The problem is our 2020 recruiting class has only 1 DT commitment, Cooley 3 star out of Waynesboro. Unless he can find 2 or 3 top tier JUCOs we are in a world of hurt at the position.

dawgday166
10-05-2019, 10:13 PM
The problem is our 2020 recruiting class has only 1 DT commitment, Cooley 3 star out of Waynesboro. Unless he can find 2 or 3 top tier JUCOs we are in a world of hurt at the position.

I noticed that too about a week or so ago. If I have to choose between offensive skill players and DTs, I lean towards DTs.

Cooterpoot
10-05-2019, 10:21 PM

Not really. We’ve got good young talent there. Depth isn’t the real issue. It’s experience and lack of weight room time.

Todd4State
10-05-2019, 10:24 PM

Banks could be a DT as well. Key is a JUCO DT that is supposed to be really good.

To me, our biggest need right now is actually LB as far as 2020 goes.

We have three freshmen four star DT's that are contributing right now that will be good players for us and they are just starting their careers.

dawgday166
10-05-2019, 10:26 PM
I prefer stud DTs over "could be" DTs myself.

Todd4State
10-05-2019, 10:30 PM
I prefer stud DTs over "could be" DTs myself.

Well go find us Jeffrey Simmons then.

dawgday166
10-05-2019, 10:32 PM
Well go find us Jeffrey Simmons then.

Fletcher Cox would work too. I know .. JoMo don't make mistakes.

Todd4State
10-05-2019, 10:40 PM
Fletcher Cox would work too. I know .. JoMo don't make mistakes.

Dan would probably tell Cox to f-off for not committing on the spot.

Cloak
10-05-2019, 11:18 PM
Why is ISID editing every C34 post?

Bdawg
10-05-2019, 11:36 PM

I agree with a lot of what you've said in this thread but let's not put Cam or Tebow in the same sentence with Fitz. I loved Fitz and he was tough as nails but you can't be that one demensional to win big. And although your Fitz statement is true, no one chooses Fitz over those other two.

99jc
10-05-2019, 11:59 PM
Where's the confidence you had on the K-State forum?

incinerated in the dumpster fire! Everyone knows I have been on fatass from the beginning. I plead temporary insanity for allowing myself to drink the Kool-Aid some of you were spewing.

Todd4State
10-06-2019, 12:37 AM
incinerated in the dumpster fire! Everyone knows I have been on fatass from the beginning. I plead temporary insanity for allowing myself to drink the Kool-Aid some of you were spewing.

Speaking of insanity- how did the meeting with the major boosters and Keenum go this week?**

BhamDawg205
10-06-2019, 01:04 AM

Bye week... No need for 007 multitasking skills this week, water toting and sunshine pumping.

Dawgfan77
10-06-2019, 06:34 AM
My thoughts on SloMo are these
Is he a good coach? Probably but just not a fit here in the SEC and especially at MSU
Joe is doing a good job at recruiting but the lack of in game coaching and adjustments are troubling. Nothing in the 1.5 years has he done to convince me or others that he can get the job done. My hope is he leaves us for Pitt or Rutgers cause the IB ain?t going to fire him.
One more thing. If you think GS would leave with him then your wrong. He will be a starter in the SEC next year why would he leave

msugolf
10-06-2019, 06:48 AM
Then we'll only have to deal with one more year of this BS

I seen it dawg
10-06-2019, 09:02 AM
Why is ISID editing every C34 post?

I'm not

Ari Gold
10-06-2019, 10:51 AM
Neither Mullen, nor Jo inherited a dumpster fire. Jo didn?t inherit the best team in school history either. Mullen is simply a far superior coach and was from day one. But that 17r quit on us and left us with shit for talent at several spots.
But, with that said, if you don?t realize how tough this job is from a recruiting standpoint, then you?re probably blinded by loyalty.

Strong post...
Joe inherited a very good 2018 roster... but anyone ( just as a position coach told me this off week) can see that staff stopped recruiting last few years .. and the juco class that was closed due to the work of Rod Gibson and Pat Austin was ******* Ticket out of here ..
JoeMo may or may not be the right guy but based on what this staff is doing and the effort they are putting into recruiting he wont leave it depleted in multiple positions if he were to leave or get fired..
and just little FYI Dan went 7-6 year 3 and 7-6 year 5 .. Dans 2nd best year record wise ( tied with 2015) was his 2nd year here and by my calculations that was with a majority of Croom players .. just saying

I seen it dawg
10-06-2019, 11:30 AM
And dans 2 best yrs were with some guy named Dak playing qb and lost to OM both yrs

Ari Gold
10-06-2019, 11:58 AM
And dans 2 best yrs were with some guy named Dak playing qb and lost to OM both yrs

Another excellent point.

If everyone can just step back , take a breath or a shot of whiskey or Better yet go out and get some strange ass and chill out.
Again for the 100x Joe May not be the right fit, but no one knows that yet. And if you say he is Or he isn’t the right fit right now you are just running ya mouth so you can be THAT guy that said I Told Ya So...
And we should all hope the I Told Ya So’s are from the guys that say he is the right fit.. ( if there are Any of you out there)

Coach34
10-06-2019, 12:10 PM
I cant speak for everyone, but I think the problem many of us see is the obvious mistakes and lack of discipline- plus that fact that 6 of our top 9 at WR are SR's or Jr's. We are all SR's and Jr's on the OL 2 deep. We have a future NFL RB as the starter and a Sr back-up. A Sr TE. Sr's and Jr's at LB and DE and Sr's and Jr's in the Secondary. Yet here we are we are having to fight for 7 wins. Say what you want about Mullen- when he had veteran teams we won 8 or more per.

We are going to lose 12 starters off this year's team- plus could lose a couple of more to early entry into the NFL draft. A team returning 8 starters in 2020 wont be very damn good. We have alot of worries at RB, DE, LB, and Safety. Should be ok at QB, OL, WR, and DT. The young CB's look good but we need to add depth. The immediate future is a big concern.

Lord McBuckethead
10-06-2019, 12:21 PM

Exactly. Moorhead needs to ammend his coaching philosophy. Needs to know when the effort isn't there, you have to coach it. when people no matter who misses blocks, ride the 17n pine until you are committed. Needs to stop talking about the little things and demand they are done. Like Saban and Calipari. Calipari sits his 5 stars when they are not doing what he wants. Saban will sit you for your entire career cause he has that much talent

Lord McBuckethead
10-06-2019, 12:23 PM
Another excellent point.

If everyone can just step back , take a breath or a shot of whiskey or Better yet go out and get some strange ass and chill out.
Again for the 100x Joe May not be the right fit, but no one knows that yet. And if you say he is Or he isn’t the right fit right now you are just running ya mouth so you can be THAT guy that said I Told Ya So...
And we should all hope the I Told Ya So’s are from the guys that say he is the right fit.. ( if there are Any of you out there)

Exactly no one knows what JoMo is made of yet.

Cloak
10-06-2019, 12:34 PM
I'm not

Well it's showing up that you're editing almost every one of his posts

Todd4State
10-06-2019, 12:48 PM
Strong post...
Joe inherited a very good 2018 roster... but anyone ( just as a position coach told me this off week) can see that staff stopped recruiting last few years .. and the juco class that was closed due to the work of Rod Gibson and Pat Austin was ******* Ticket out of here ..
JoeMo may or may not be the right guy but based on what this staff is doing and the effort they are putting into recruiting he wont leave it depleted in multiple positions if he were to leave or get fired..
and just little FYI Dan went 7-6 year 3 and 7-6 year 5 .. Dans 2nd best year record wise ( tied with 2015) was his 2nd year here and by my calculations that was with a majority of Croom players .. just saying

Another excellent point.

This is pretty much all I am saying at this point. Joe may or may not be the right guy- but I'm willing to give him a chance and one and a half seasons just simply isn't enough for ANY coach to know that. Not to mention the suspensions that he has had to deal with add another layer here too. There's too much absolute freaking out over losing to top 15 teams on the road.

Todd4State
10-06-2019, 12:49 PM
I cant speak for everyone, but I think the problem many of us see is the obvious mistakes and lack of discipline- plus that fact that 6 of our top 9 at WR are SR's or Jr's. We are all SR's and Jr's on the OL 2 deep. We have a future NFL RB as the starter and a Sr back-up. A Sr TE. Sr's and Jr's at LB and DE and Sr's and Jr's in the Secondary. Yet here we are we are having to fight for 7 wins. Say what you want about Mullen- when he had veteran teams we won 8 or more per.

We are going to lose 12 starters off this year's team- plus could lose a couple of more to early entry into the NFL draft. A team returning 8 starters in 2020 wont be very damn good. We have alot of worries at RB, DE, LB, and Safety. Should be ok at QB, OL, WR, and DT. The young CB's look good but we need to add depth. The immediate future is a big concern.

Next year depends on if the JUCO's can save Joe or not. Knowing Joe's luck- it will be Arizona Western 2.0.

We'll cross that bridge when we get to it though.

msugolf
10-06-2019, 12:59 PM
Next year depends on if the JUCO's can save Joe or not. Knowing Joe's luck- it will be Arizona Western 2.0.

We'll cross that bridge when we get to it though.

This juco class isn't really putting up good numbers except for Wheat. Not expecting too much from them honestly because if you can't really make a difference in juco then how are you gonna do it in the sec.

I'm still not sold that this recruiting class is all that great outside of a couple of skill position players. I'd much rather have our highly rated guys be dline or oline.

HoopsDawg
10-06-2019, 01:14 PM
This juco class isn't really putting up good numbers except for Wheat. Not expecting too much from them honestly because if you can't really make a difference in juco then how are you gonna do it in the sec.

I'm still not sold that this recruiting class is all that great outside of a couple of skill position players. I'd much rather have our highly rated guys be dline or oline.

We have one commit who everyone knows won't be a part of the class. We have 2 more who will probably flip. Then we have 3 guys who are pretty big reaches for the SEC. As for the juco guys, Heath, Wheat, Dolcine, and Davis are all promising.

Todd4State
10-06-2019, 01:38 PM

I'm more worried about skill set than stats at the JUCO level. Ducking from Holmes is a good example. They hardly throw the ball so of course his stats aren't going to be very good. Javonta Payton is another good example- people were talking about dropping him and how he was their "third best" WR last year and so far he has been a productive back-up who probably should be starting over Guidry and probably will start next year.

maroonmania
10-06-2019, 02:04 PM

In my book the final verdict on Moorhead will be next season. This season was a lost cause from the start when you take a major rebuilding year and add in 3 defensive starters getting suspended for 8 games plus a lot of other special teams guys. What I WOULD like to see is a team that executes more cleanly and shows some discipline in their on field play. And if they don't, JoMo needs to pull their ass out of the game and leave them on the bench.

Ari Gold
10-06-2019, 04:09 PM

Neither did Sweat.... he turned out pretty good. And for that matter Abram didn’t light up juco stats either
Jordan Davis is a NFL guy and our staff LOVES Tre Lawson.
Those 2 guys with Wheat and Heath will play a huge roll next year

Ari Gold
10-06-2019, 04:14 PM
We have one commit who everyone knows won't be a part of the class. We have 2 more who will probably flip. Then we have 3 guys who are pretty big reaches for the SEC. As for the juco guys, Heath, Wheat, Dolcine, and Davis are all promising.

Tre Lawson isn’t a “reach” for the SEC.
So who are the probably flip guys ???

HoopsDawg
10-06-2019, 07:08 PM
Tre Lawson isn’t a “reach” for the SEC.
So who are the probably flip guys ???

Forbes and McDonald.

Ari Gold
10-06-2019, 07:37 PM
Forbes and McDonald.

And we have probable flip in Hill
With Forbes let’s see how it plays out..
and with McDonald let’s see how things play out in Tenn.. that place is A circus right now

I seen it dawg
10-06-2019, 08:45 PM
Well it's showing up that you're editing almost every one of his posts

Well I've edited some sure. Almost every one is very inaccurate.