PDA

View Full Version : Guys...

AugustaDawg
10-26-2013, 07:35 PM
Don't worry about things that are out of your control. Let the athletic department do their job and you do your job and support our football team.

Will James
10-26-2013, 07:40 PM
Yeah!!!! Go team!!

AugustaDawg
10-26-2013, 07:49 PM
Yeah!!!! Go team!! ��

You're terrible. It's people like you that make our fan base get a bad rap. The logically fans know when to keep their mouth shut. You constantly run yours and it's embarrassing. I wasted so much of my time a couple of seasons ago arguing with you about Cohen. I'm not getting into it with you again.

Dawg61
10-26-2013, 07:50 PM
Our athletic department suspended Will Redmond for 18 games. Alabama suspended Dix for 2 games.

Op4isabitch
10-26-2013, 07:53 PM
Everything is within the fans control! We are the customers and the customer is always right. Don't believe me? Wait and see what happens if they don't correct the shit show they have now.

Dawg61
10-26-2013, 07:53 PM
You're terrible. It's people like you that make our fan base get a bad rap. The logically fans know when to keep their mouth shut. You constantly run yours and it's embarrassing. I wasted so much of my time a couple of seasons ago arguing with you about Cohen. I'm not getting into it with you again.

<---------------------- Gene's page

AugustaDawg
10-26-2013, 07:55 PM
Our athletic department suspended Will Redmond for 18 games. Alabama suspended Dix for 2 games.

Never said I agree with our athletic department but y'all are wasting your time getting on here bitching about it. I'm saying focus on things you can control. I guess I just have a different attitude toward things than most of the negative posters on here.

WeWillScrewItUp
10-26-2013, 07:56 PM
Yeah!!!! Go team!!

Woohoo. Go Team

Will James
10-26-2013, 07:56 PM

Cohen agreed and cut our bunting. Sorry you can't argue points and focus it on Cohen. Very small minded of you. Like 61 said, our administration is a huge problem. But let them do their jobs!11!1!1!1

great minds discuss ideas, small minds discuss people. We discussed bunting. We are now discussing how an administration should be run. You focus on Cohen and now the people running it. Small minds indeed

AugustaDawg
10-26-2013, 08:03 PM
Cohen never quit bunting. Don't make things up to try and justify an argument that made you look like an idiot.

I'm not getting into this argument again. Lets argue about something else. I'm sure you and I will disagree on plenty of things.

Will James
10-26-2013, 08:15 PM
Cohen never quit bunting.

Cut our man on first, 0 out bunts in half this year.

Thanks for playing

maroonmania
10-26-2013, 08:19 PM
Cohen agreed and cut our bunting. Sorry you can't argue points and focus it on Cohen. Very small minded of you. Like 61 said, our administration is a huge problem. But let them do their jobs!11!1!1!1

great minds discuss ideas, small minds discuss people. We discussed bunting. We are now discussing how an administration should be run. You focus on Cohen and now the people running it. Small minds indeed

Look, Stricklin and Keenum aren't going anywhere so IF they are somehow the primary issue relative to the problems with our football program then we might as well all give up MSU football and go find us another venue for entertainment.

Dawg61
10-26-2013, 08:21 PM
Never said I agree with our athletic department but y'all are wasting your time getting on here bitching about it. I'm saying focus on things you can control. I guess I just have a different attitude toward things than most of the negative posters on here.

Dude we are Mississippi State fans. You can't go around bitching to 99.999999% of the people you see during your daily life about MSU. We need a place to talk and/or vent frustration. THIS IS THAT PLACE!!

AugustaDawg
10-26-2013, 08:23 PM
Bc we had better hitters in our line up this year. Which makes perfect sense as to why he was bunting with lead off hitters 2 years ago.

ShotgunDawg
10-26-2013, 08:23 PM
Don't worry about things that are out of your control. Let the athletic department do their job and you do your job and support our football team.

Augusta, I respect your attitude, and understand what you are trying to say. However, the truth is that, while I am generally one of the more positive posters, we do all have a stake in this thing, and the fan base does have the ability and responsibility to control things and hold people accountable.

Holding fat cats and people in high positions, that are working for and representing the interest of the university, accountable is the responsibility of the fan base and a good thing in the end.

Sports organizations without accountability are the Chicago Cubs and Dallas Cowboys. Both big market teams that have all the resources to compete at the highest levels, but fail to compete at that level because of a lack of accountability.

The Cowboys are run by a family that meddles in everything and fails to learn and improve

The Cubs play in a ball park that draws 30,000+ fans per game no matter what their record is. Thus allowing the ownership to make money without spending a dime on the actual team.

No accountability equals a lack of pressure and effort on those making the decisions.

People must be held acceptable and the fan base is really the only entity that has the ability to do that.

Dawg61
10-26-2013, 08:25 PM
They must of paid Soriano with leftover hotdogs

ShotgunDawg
10-26-2013, 08:26 PM
They must of paid Soriano with leftover hotdogs

Haha, they spend just enough money to fake it, but spend nothing like the Red Sox, Yankees, and Dodgers when they occupy the same market size and resources. Historically at least

Will James
10-26-2013, 08:28 PM
Bc we had better hitters in our line up this year. Which makes perfect sense as to why he was bunting with lead off hitters 2 years ago.

Nope. Different discussion/thread but nope. Quite the opposite actually to your "perfect sense"

Anyways you said he never stopped bunting. I showed he did. You lose this one.

AugustaDawg
10-26-2013, 08:36 PM
Dude we are Mississippi State fans. You can't go around bitching to 99.999999% of the people you see during your daily life about MSU. We need a place to talk and/or vent frustration. THIS IS THAT PLACE!!

Dude, I completely understand we need to vent and bitch about things but this is the EXACT place NOT to do it. The thing is, I agree with most of what everyone says. But go have a beer with your buddies and vent. Not on a PUBLIC message board. People are using the negativity of our fan base against us daily. And they send recruits here to back it up. Hell our own players are talking about it on twitter. We are becoming a freaking cancer.

Dawg61
10-26-2013, 08:39 PM
Dude, I completely understand we need to vent and bitch about things but this is the EXACT place NOT to do it. The thing is, I agree with most of what everyone says. But go have a beer with your buddies and vent. Not on a PUBLIC message board. People are using the negativity of our fan base against us daily. And they send recruits here to back it up. Hell our own players are talking about it on twitter. We are becoming a freaking cancer.

This is the SEC brother! Don't want to hear bitching go play intramurals.

AugustaDawg
10-26-2013, 08:41 PM
[QUOTE=ShotgunDawg;73814]Augusta, I respect your attitude, and understand what you are trying to say. However, the truth is that, while I am generally one of the more positive posters, we do all have a stake in this thing, and the fan base does have the ability and responsibility to control things and hold people accountable.

Holding fat cats and people in high positions, that are working for and representing the interest of the university, accountable is the responsibility of the fan base and a good thing in the end.

No accountability equals a lack of pressure and effort on those making the decisions.

Couldn't agree more but this is not the place to express those opinions. Email the Athletic dept. or write a letter.

maroonmania
10-26-2013, 08:48 PM

Well, I do agree that MSU fans, a lot of us who live out of state or not around a ton of other MSU fans who want to discuss this stuff, need a free forum to talk about things. Look, you have to at least appear to be a real MSU fan to get registered here, maybe the moderators should make it where only registered users can view the posts on the board. I would rather go that route than not be able to read how other diehard MSU fans really feel about various topics even when things are not all rosy.

AugustaDawg
10-26-2013, 08:50 PM
Nope. Different discussion/thread but nope. Quite the opposite actually to your "perfect sense"

Anyways you said he never stopped bunting. I showed he did. You lose this one.

He still bunts.

Will James
10-26-2013, 08:51 PM
He still bunts.

Asshat

Dawg61
10-26-2013, 08:52 PM
Well, I do agree that MSU fans, a lot of us who live out of state or not around a ton of other MSU fans who want to discuss this stuff, need a free forum to talk about things. Look, you have to at least appear to be a real MSU fan to get registered here, maybe the moderators should make it where only registered users can view the posts on the board. I would rather go that route than not be able to read how other diehard MSU fans really feel about various topics even when things are not all rosy.

Keep the board as is. Censor the board and we go back to 2001 football, never sniff the NC series in baseball ever again and have yearly Renardo Sidneys on the basketball team.

hacker
10-26-2013, 08:58 PM
Couldn't agree more but this is not the place to express those opinions. Email the Athletic dept. or write a letter.

http://img.pandawhale.com/49105-Wat-pigeon-UZjb.jpeg

FYI, this is a message board, where people discuss things

TheRef
10-26-2013, 09:00 PM
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1vknqkfDX1qeyt27o1_500.gif

maroonmania
10-26-2013, 09:13 PM
Keep the board as is. Censor the board and we go back to 2001 football, never sniff the NC series in baseball ever again and have yearly Renardo Sidneys on the basketball team.

Never said anything about censoring. Basically just saying to have the right to view you have to have the right to post.

BossDawg
10-26-2013, 09:17 PM
Let the athletic department do their job

I'm kind of uneasy about this.

Jack Lambert
10-26-2013, 09:20 PM
Everything is within the fans control! We are the customers and the customer is always right. Don't believe me? Wait and see what happens if they don't correct the shit show they have now.

Well we have two more home games. Ole Miss and Alabama, they will both be a sell out and the stadium will be pack.

AugustaDawg
10-26-2013, 09:32 PM
http://img.pandawhale.com/49105-Wat-pigeon-UZjb.jpeg

FYI, this is a message board, where people discuss things

The "opinions" that I've already described that are best not discussed on an open forum.

Dawg61
10-26-2013, 09:37 PM
Never said anything about censoring. Basically just saying to have the right to view you have to have the right to post.

We give praise when it's deserved. This is a man's world. We don't want pussies that can't handle criticism playing, coaching or leading for MSU. Those players will only disappoint or cause problems. I hope 100% of them pick Ole Miss over MSU. Almost all the criticism is directed towards the guys getting PAID by MSU and not players btw.

Political Hack
10-26-2013, 10:09 PM
this board has a lot more influence than most realize, but I do agree all posts should be directed at the betterment of MSU. ideas as to how things should be improved are encouraged. useless bitching is not.

AugustaDawg
10-26-2013, 10:31 PM
this board has a lot more influence than most realize, but I do agree all posts should be directed at the betterment of MSU. ideas as to how things should be improved are encouraged. useless bitching is not.

Exactly!

Coach34
10-26-2013, 10:38 PM
Look, Stricklin and Keenum aren't going anywhere so IF they are somehow the primary issue relative to the problems with our football program then we might as well all give up MSU football and go find us another venue for entertainment.

And this could hinder us finding a coaching replacement (wink, wink)

Dawg61
10-26-2013, 10:43 PM
And this could hinder us finding a coaching replacement (wink, wink)

Isn't Stricklin about to deliver on the greatest stadium in college baseball?

Coach34
10-26-2013, 10:44 PM
Isn't Stricklin about to deliver on the greatest stadium in college baseball?

No- donors are writing checks because John Cohen played for the national title. Doesnt have a ****ing thing to do with Stricklin

And football is a different animal anyway

Dawg61
10-26-2013, 10:47 PM
No- donors are writing checks because John Cohen played the national title. Doesnt have a ****ing thing to do with Stricklin

And football is a different animal anyway

Give Hud whatever he wants then

Coach34
10-26-2013, 10:54 PM
Give Hud whatever he wants then

lots of posturing going on- but Strick aint going anywhere and neither is Keenum

Dawg61
10-26-2013, 10:58 PM
lots of posturing going on- but Strick aint going anywhere and neither is Keenum

A sacrificial Bracky should suffice

RougeDawg
10-26-2013, 11:22 PM
Cohen never quit bunting. Don't make things up to try and justify an argument that made you look like an idiot.

I'm not getting into this argument again. Lets argue about something else. I'm sure you and I will disagree on plenty of things.

We did cut down the unnecessary bunting tremendously this year. And like me and Will said, you would start scoring more runs. Funny how that happens, when you stop giving up outs. But what did we know? It's just common baseball knowledge.

theloungeinleft
10-26-2013, 11:47 PM

You a Rick's Rowdy?

Homedawg
10-26-2013, 11:54 PM

This is not accurate. But believe what u want.

EnterpriseDawg
10-27-2013, 07:35 AM
A sacrificial Bracky should suffice

And the congregation says.....AMEN

Political Hack
10-27-2013, 08:04 AM

they accepted it without appealing. What's the difference? protect your damn SA's to the fullest extent. They failed miserably in that regard.

DownwardDawg
10-27-2013, 08:06 AM

It's exactly what happened.

AugustaDawg
10-27-2013, 08:15 AM
they accepted it without appealing. What's the difference? protect your damn SA's to the fullest extent. They failed miserably in that regard.

I will agree that our open door policy with the NCAA needs to change. Most schools have about 5 attorney's to every NCAA representative on campus during an investigation. We just give them a key and cross our fingers.

Will James
10-27-2013, 08:19 AM
I will agree that our open door policy with the NCAA needs to change. Most schools have about 5 attorney's to every NCAA representative on campus during an investigation. We just give them a key and cross our fingers.

Whoa just let them do their jobs man.

Dawg61
10-27-2013, 08:25 AM

No we PUNISH ourselves before letting the NCAA do it for us. The problem is the penalties we give ourselves are way too SEVERE. We think we're being proactive but the NCAA is just laughing at us after we chop off our arm because we discovered a blister on our finger.

You need no more evidence of this than MSU suspending a true freshman for 18 games while the back to back NC suspended their best secondary player for two games!! TWO ****ING GAMES!! Is the NCAA going to add more punishment to Bama? Absolutely not.

AugustaDawg
10-27-2013, 08:34 AM
Whoa just let them do their jobs man.

I hear ya. A little hypocritical on my part, I'll give you that. However, that comment is directed towards our compliance department.

AugustaDawg
10-27-2013, 08:37 AM
No we PUNISH ourselves before letting the NCAA do it for us. The problem is the penalties we give ourselves are way too SEVERE. We think we're being proactive but the NCAA is just laughing at us after we chop off our arm because we discovered a blister on our finger.

You need no more evidence of this than MSU suspending a true freshman for 18 games while the back to back NC suspended their best secondary player for two games!! TWO ****ING GAMES!! Is the NCAA going to add more punishment to Bama? Absolutely not.

I'm as pissed off as anyone about the Redmond situation, believe me!

theloungeinleft
10-27-2013, 02:05 PM
I hear ya. A little hypocritical on my part, I'll give you that. However, that comment is directed towards our compliance department.

Woahh, man, you are out of control!!!!

Nads
10-27-2013, 03:54 PM
Good Point 61. Screw the NCAA, they are now toothless. Just don't be stupid.