PDA

View Full Version : College Gameday

Maroonthirteen
10-05-2019, 11:03 AM
Pollack should be on the entire show. At the desk.

Stricklands Penny loafer tracks are all over Gainesville. Everything from making a parody of Mr Two bits to Uniform gimmicks to 4Q sing along to *******. Speaking of which ..... fu ******* Go Gus Bus.

Edit to add: don’t back down is a much cooler song than Dont stop believing. Hey AD IB, Change that soft woman crap song.

Liverpooldawg
10-05-2019, 11:17 AM
They were doing the 4th quarter sing long before loafers got there.

ZedFedder
10-05-2019, 11:20 AM
We can hate on Stricklin for leaving (deservedly so), but let’s not act like he wasn’t a good AD. He was fantastic at marketing. Would I rather have Cohen? Yes. I think he’s better. But Stricklin was good.

Pollodawg
10-05-2019, 11:26 AM
We can hate on Stricklin for leaving (deservedly so), but let’s not act like he wasn’t a good AD. He was fantastic at marketing. Would I rather have Cohen? Yes. I think he’s better. But Stricklin was good.

What about Cohen so far, outside of Lemonis, makes you think he’s better?

Maroonthirteen
10-05-2019, 11:29 AM
Agreed. I think Stricklin was a great AD.

Fader21
10-05-2019, 11:52 AM
Stricklin was just using the Byrne playbook.

LC Dawg
10-05-2019, 12:20 PM

I want to agree with you about Cohen but when I look at it objectively I see that Cohen is not very good at what Stricklin was good at and he's yet to prove he's much better at what Stricklin wasn't good at.
It's really all about money and wins so I think the jury is still out on Cohen.

ZedFedder
10-05-2019, 12:56 PM
Yeah, y’all are right. Cohen isn’t proven. It’s my opinion he is better, but I don’t have evidence yet.

Pollodawg
10-05-2019, 01:00 PM
Yeah, y’all are right. Cohen isn’t proven. It’s my opinion he is better, but I don’t have evidence yet.

Not being a dick. Just asking for a specific. The ability to chew ass, while necassary at times, does not an exceptional athletic director make.

ZedFedder
10-05-2019, 01:24 PM
Not being a dick. Just asking for a specific. The ability to chew ass, while necassary at times, does not an exceptional athletic director make.

I knew you weren’t. I wasn’t upset. I was saying that I don’t have evidence yet. I think we all are predisposed to think someone is butthurt on the board haha.