PDA

View Full Version : 2 things

justwin
10-04-2019, 11:31 PM
1. on personnel, what player on offense do you want to see more of? same for defense. For me, I want to see zuber start from here on out along with Osirus and Deddrick. We basically only have 7 more games with him. He seems to be able to find grass and plays with confidence. I really like what I'm seeing with where Joe is trying to go and think Zuber can help more. For defense, I want to see Marcus Murphy play in 4 of last 7 games. Has he played any yet? I'd also like to see Emerson at safety for this year.

2. what are you looking to see in games during our bye week? I'm looking at LSU & Tennessee's secondary play. Also, want to see how helaire plays tomorrow when everyone knows lsu going to try establish run.

Todd4State
10-05-2019, 12:09 AM
1. Javonta Payton start over Guidry at WR. Someone emerge at safety and replace Morgan. What about Tyler Williams? He has played well at CB but with Jones and Emerson also playing well as freshmen switching one of them to safety may be a prudent decision short term. Maybe give Shawn Preston more reps at safety too and see how he looks.

I want to see more energy and better communication for the entire team. Offensively I just want to see Garrett continue to grow and develop more than anything else. Defensively I want to see us try to create more pressure and blitz more and see if that helps our tackling by having a more aggressive attitude. We play more running teams in general from here on out so I wish we would consider going with a more 4-3 look than a 4-2-5 look. Put Washington in at OLB when Gay is suspended. Move Cole to Morgan's spot. Kill two birds with one stone.

2. I just want to see how everyone looks more than anything. I'm really curious to see how Auburn does. I think they are having a horseshoe up their ass season.

Cooterpoot
10-05-2019, 06:03 AM
Zuber hasn’t picked it up and Payton isn’t very good. The hype they got was more than they could match. I’ve tried telling y’all Payton isn’t the answer. And I’ll say it again, we don’t have the LBs to run a true 4-3. He’ll, we’re running a 4-3 now a lot. We did last year too.

chef dixon
10-05-2019, 08:16 AM
Austin Williams

Homedawg
10-05-2019, 08:40 AM
Murphy played in UK game

sleepy dawg
10-05-2019, 02:22 PM
1. Austin Williams or anyone else beside Guidry.
2. No delay of game penalties the rest of the season.

Homedawg
10-05-2019, 04:36 PM
1. Austin Williams or anyone else beside Guidry.
2. No delay of game penalties the rest of the season.

Can we add not burn 2 timeouts per half to avoid delay of the game to your number 2???

R2Dawg
10-05-2019, 04:57 PM
1. Think we have several more to show on O. Like to see more TE play. We have showed the potential we have at TE, we need to be exploiting it. Want to see Gibson and Dear catching ball out of backfield. I'd like to see more Zuber as well.

2. Aub UF is the game of week to me. I still think Aub is fools gold on O. We made them look real good, they are average at best.