PDA

View Full Version : Go take a look at the Daily Mississippian front page...

Liverpooldawg
10-04-2019, 08:46 AM
today. Wow.

BhamDawg205
10-04-2019, 08:51 AM
Everyone can't be wrong about this dude. He must know where all the bodies are buried.

Lord McBuckethead
10-04-2019, 08:58 AM
Editorial: Bullshit

That's awesome.

BeardoMSU
10-04-2019, 09:06 AM
Haha. Damn, they mad.

ShotgunDawg
10-04-2019, 09:07 AM
Haha. Damn, they mad.

We laugh, but the shoe could be on the other foot at any point. I don't want MSU's president position to be offered as a political favor

BeardoMSU
10-04-2019, 09:12 AM
We laugh, but the shoe could be on the other foot at any point. I don't want MSU's president position to be offered as a political favor
Totally agree.

Tbonewannabe
10-04-2019, 09:53 AM
Saw on Twitter a pic of their new chancellor was a speaker at one of our graduations ringing a cowbell. That pic is going to help matters with the student newspaper already calling him out. Someone commented that if you ever rang a cowbell, that should disallow you from ever being chancellor of that shithole.

Coursesuper
10-04-2019, 10:02 AM
If this doesn't prove that whomever is in that position is nothing more than a puppet that is doing exactly as he is told by the real men in power up there nothing will.

Jack Lambert
10-04-2019, 10:02 AM
Saw on Twitter a pic of their new chancellor was a speaker at one of our graduations ringing a cowbell. That pic is going to help matters with the student newspaper already calling him out. Someone commented that if you ever rang a cowbell, that should disallow you from ever being chancellor of that shithole.

That would exclude anyone from Miss. Every one has ringed a cow bell. It may not have been a miss state cowbell. It might have been a regular cowbell. It may have been a novelty cow bell but they have ranged a cow bell.

Cooterpoot
10-04-2019, 10:12 AM
Where’s Rick Cleveland to comment? He seems to be getting into politics more lately.

TrapGame
10-04-2019, 10:14 AM
I guess he's the Network choice.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
10-04-2019, 03:01 PM
The question is does Archie and FedEx think he has "It"

Tbonewannabe
10-04-2019, 03:03 PM
I guess he's the Network choice.

Good times there are not forgotten. How long until they bring back Dixie at football games? That was the reason that Dan Jones was run off, trying to drag the university away from the slavery past.

Todd4State
10-04-2019, 09:17 PM
Good times there are not forgotten. How long until they bring back Dixie at football games? That was the reason that Dan Jones was run off, trying to drag the university away from the slavery past.

Which is exactly why the aren't real happy about Boyce either.

codeDawg
10-05-2019, 08:58 AM
Which is exactly why the aren't real happy about Boyce either.

Do tell, because it looks like granddaddy told the IHL who was going to be the Chancellor, and granddaddy is way more concerned about rebel flags and ‘crooten than he is higher education.

lastmajordog
10-05-2019, 10:45 AM
Just buying time till the “The One” arrives from New Orleans in 4 years......

Liverpooldawg
10-05-2019, 11:20 AM

They need to be working on getting Cutcliff to retire or "The One" may go to Duke.

HRTFXR
10-05-2019, 12:48 PM
https://youtu.be/7g7kH671BVA

Todd4State
10-05-2019, 02:39 PM
Do tell, because it looks like granddaddy told the IHL who was going to be the Chancellor, and granddaddy is way more concerned about rebel flags and ‘crooten than he is higher education.

Boyce is from New York and not into all of that. Trust me- my family knows him personally and my Grandfather is in the Holmes CC HOF.

Todd4State
10-05-2019, 02:42 PM

Always a Manning to save them. One of the biggest reasons why I hope he is a flop.

They need to be working on getting Cutcliff to retire or "The One" may go to Duke.

Nope. I guess they'll hire Golding which will give them the flexibility to hire whatever kind of OC Cooper wants.

Liverpooldawg
10-05-2019, 02:52 PM
Always a Manning to save them. One of the biggest reasons why I hope he is a flop.

Nope. I guess they'll hire Golding which will give them the flexibility to hire whatever kind of OC Cooper wants.

Cut put two of them on the road to long NFL careers. Don't be surprised, if Cut is still there, if he goes to Duke.

lastmajordog
10-05-2019, 03:26 PM
#thenetwork will NOT let that happen twice......I’m sure the money from the opioid lawsuit will be coming in by then or whatever the class action lawsuit of the day is......

Coursesuper
10-05-2019, 04:08 PM
Boyce is from New York and not into all of that. Trust me- my family knows him personally and my Grandfather is in the Holmes CC HOF.

This guy was hand picked by the real people in power up there, the old south is dead up there but the old south ways of doing things are still in full stride. You can bet he will be doing exactly as he is instructed.

Liverpooldawg
10-05-2019, 04:56 PM
#thenetwork will NOT let that happen twice......I’m sure the money from the opioid lawsuit will be coming in by then or whatever the class action lawsuit of the day is......

Money ain't gonna sway the Mannings. They have plenty.

Liverpooldawg
10-05-2019, 04:58 PM
This guy was hand picked by the real people in power up there, the old south is dead up there but the old south ways of doing things are still in full stride. You can bet he will be doing exactly as he is instructed.

Yep. I don't think this one had much to do with sports either. They have traditions that mean much, much more to them. If it was all about sports they would have changed a LOT of stuff a long time ago.

Coursesuper
10-05-2019, 05:03 PM
Yep. I don't think this one had much to do with sports either. They have traditions that mean much, much more to them. If it was all about sports they would have changed a LOT of stuff a long time ago.

Correct, zero to do with sports directly but it's definitely part of it. This is purely about control and those in control aren't about to give it up.

Liverpooldawg
10-05-2019, 05:08 PM
Correct, zero to do with sports directly but it's definitely part of it. This is purely about control and those in control aren't about to give it up.

Control and what they really care about, which has been under assault for a while. That's why Jones and Vitter are no longer there. Old times there are not forgotten.