PDA

View Full Version : HailState FB Ticket Prices Dropping Fast

Goldendawg
10-02-2019, 08:00 PM
Wow, have had at least 3 e-mails from HailState trying to sell LSU tickets at $40, bama/ACU at $78, and Egg Bowl at $25. All are upper deck, but at this rate and lack of the ability to put behinds in seats (even for bama and Egg), maybe we should get a discount on Bulldog Club dues and tickets we buy in lower or other locations for 2020. With 11AM, 100 degree kickoffs, TV, and cupcake (except KSU) games on the schedule, the bubble of Power 5 programs is definitely bursting except for the "Bluebloods". Hail State and plenty of cheaper seats available!

timotheus
10-02-2019, 08:03 PM
yep, they have called me 3 times already this week.

Goldendawg
10-02-2019, 08:05 PM
This is very di$couraging for the $ many have inve$ed.

CadaverDawg
10-02-2019, 08:27 PM
If they called it the "Joe Mo farewell tour" they could probably raise the prices back up and sell them.

Commercecomet24
10-02-2019, 08:51 PM
Yep have gotten several emails on tickets this week

Lord McBuckethead
10-02-2019, 08:53 PM
Well its probably going to be 90 degrees in November.

msstate7
10-02-2019, 08:56 PM
Well its probably going to be 90 degrees in November.

Nah, gonna be nice starting Monday

Todd4State
10-03-2019, 12:34 AM
They need to drop the prices at the beginning of the year to start with. And stop playing the Egg Bowl on Thanksgiving.

I think there is some desire still from fans to go to games but a lot of people are getting priced out.

Leeshouldveflanked
10-03-2019, 06:13 AM
If they called it the "Joe Mo farewell tour" they could probably raise the prices back up and sell them.

John Cohen farewell tour.

StarkVegasSteve
10-03-2019, 08:13 AM
They need to drop the prices at the beginning of the year to start with. And stop playing the Egg Bowl on Thanksgiving.

I think there is some desire still from fans to go to games but a lot of people are getting priced out.

I think that's the main problem and with the unimpressive, to say the least, home schedule next year, unless they drop ticket prices this offseason for next year then we'll have the lowest season ticket sales since Croom.

99jc
10-03-2019, 09:04 AM

Dang that be funny! LOL...I already gave away my tickets and passes for the rest of the season I am through with that Yankee Rat bastard.

Maroonthirteen
10-03-2019, 09:23 AM
I believe it’s all TV. And fans not satisfied with the product.

Right now on stubhub, there is approximately 3500 Bama tickets with lowest price being $55.

I forget the year.... 86 maybe. We started hot but lost to USM and another before the Bama game. We played Bama in Starkville for the first time... maybe ever. State brought in bleachers to hold the excess crowd. I think it stood as our record crowd for years. 42,700.

Point being, Bama filled that stadium up that week. If they don’t sell it out in November, tv is the culprit. I think Bama fans would gladly pay $100 a ticket to see their team.

Maroonthirteen
10-03-2019, 09:35 AM

Yeah. The crowds will
Be really small for Thanksgiving games unless both teams are really good.

coachnorm
10-03-2019, 10:07 AM
Strangely, I spent $900.00 to fly out to the LSU game and ticket prices dropped? I used to fly out for the Egg Bowl before the Thanksgiving curse. BTW Jack Lambert, I sent you a message on the website.

Political Hack
10-03-2019, 11:00 AM
Mullen sucks.***

RocketDawg
10-03-2019, 11:04 AM
Dang that be funny! LOL...I already gave away my tickets and passes for the rest of the season I am through with that Yankee Rat bastard.

Would you be happier with Mensa member Jeremy Pruitt? He's southern.

99jc
10-03-2019, 01:39 PM

Did I mention I wanted an illiterate Redneck like Pruitt...No! I want someone who can coach and that is not Moorhead.

StarkVegasSteve
10-03-2019, 01:56 PM

May not like your reasoning for not supporting the program, but at least you gave your tickets to people who will use them. That I'm a fan of

NCDawg
10-03-2019, 02:12 PM

You and other people on this board keep blasting Pruitt. Let's see how we do against Tennessee next week before we say he's not worth a damn. The way our defense played against Auburn, I'm not convinced we can stop Tennessee's offense.

TrapGame
10-03-2019, 02:37 PM
You and other people on this board keep blasting Pruitt. Let's see how we do against Tennessee next week before we say he's not worth a damn. The way our defense played against Auburn, I'm not convinced we can stop Tennessee's offense.

Pruitt is a flaming moron. Joe should fired immediately after the game if he loses to Coach Asparagus.

Jack Lambert
10-03-2019, 03:21 PM
Strangely, I spent $900.00 to fly out to the LSU game and ticket prices dropped? I used to fly out for the Egg Bowl before the Thanksgiving curse. BTW Jack Lambert, I sent you a message on the website.

I will be there.

msu15
10-03-2019, 03:30 PM
Mullen was a ***** that was scared of the big moment

FIFY

NCDawg
10-03-2019, 04:33 PM

Quit beating around the bush and tell us what you really think of Moorhead.

Bothrops
10-03-2019, 05:02 PM
Did I mention I wanted an illiterate Redneck like Pruitt...No! I want someone who can coach and that is not Moorhead.

Good luck

RocketDawg
10-03-2019, 08:44 PM
I will be there.

But, don't you live in Starkville? :) You could walk to the game after a family day.