PDA

View Full Version : 6-6 Juco Transfer Yemiyah Morris

jdelta02
10-02-2019, 07:37 PM
Women's basketball team's 6-6 juco transfer

This young lady can really jump. Also, she had a game back in junior college where she dunked twice (same game). Also, saw a video of her dunking in practice (non-Miss. State).
https://twitter.com/i/status/956649535886929920[VIDEO

timotheus
10-02-2019, 07:45 PM
Don't give a rip about dunking. Can she post up and also drive in the paint? Can she defend her position and rebound. If she can do these things, she will get much PT from Vic. If she cannot do these things then she will rest comfortably and watch her teammates.

tcdog70
10-02-2019, 08:05 PM
She played great as MSU represented USA.

jdelta02
10-02-2019, 08:25 PM
Don't give a rip about dunking. Can she post up and also drive in the paint? Can she defend her position and rebound. If she can do these things, she will get much PT from Vic. If she cannot do these things then she will rest comfortably and watch her teammates.

According to Miss. State's Official Site, she averaged a double double at the World University Games during the Medal Bracket (China, Japan, and Australia)....quarter finals, semifinals, and championship games. Including 13 rebounds against both China and Australia. I watched the games, she gave Australia's big, talented post players much trouble. Both, Ezi Magbegor and Lauren Scherf play professionally in Australia. Also, Magbegor went in the first round of this past WNBA Draft. Morris looked (by far) to be Miss. State's most effective post player against this dominant froncourt combo. My opinion, Morris looked really good, impressive.

captaindog
10-02-2019, 09:48 PM
Women's basketball team's 6-6 juco transfer

This young lady can really jump. Also, she had a game back in junior college where she dunked twice (same game). Also, saw a video of her dunking in practice (non-Miss. State).
https://twitter.com/i/status/956649535886929920[VIDEO

I saw the Italy games. The biggest advantage of her leaping ability is defense and rebounding as I doubt she ever gets a chance to dunk in a game. She played much better than expected in Italy. She has good size and pretty good strength and gets off the floor pretty quickly.