PDA

View Full Version : Moorhead interview..... Glad he will be here forthe next few years!

Coach007
10-01-2019, 11:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etT1rWssaNs

This is the man for the job! He will take us to the next level!

msugolf
10-02-2019, 01:38 AM
You're such a troll

99jc
10-02-2019, 05:40 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etT1rWssaNs

This is the man for the job! He will take us to the next level!

Your an ignorant man! no more to be said

Coursesuper
10-02-2019, 06:13 AM
Double Naught is either Rosebowl here to pump sunshine or Yancey pulling off one of the most magnificent troll jobs of all time.

somebodyshotmypaw
10-02-2019, 06:44 AM
Your an ignorant man!

The irony is strong in this statement. It's "you're".

ShotgunDawg
10-02-2019, 07:15 AM
So only the next few years? So you expect him to be fired?

Churchill
10-02-2019, 07:36 AM
Well it certainly feels like we're headed to the next level......

Dawgology
10-02-2019, 07:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ5auYBEicM

StateDawg44
10-02-2019, 08:04 AM

Gotta admit I laughed.

Cooterpoot
10-02-2019, 08:11 AM
This guy is one of the worst trolls I’ve seen here. Been obvious since he showed up.

yjnkdawg
10-02-2019, 09:36 AM
I still support JoeMo, but if anybody keeps harping on that our football program right now is a bright vibrant sunshine shining down through a beautiful blue sky then they are either living in a MSU football fantasy world, or either trolling. You guess? There are definitely some issues that need to be addressed.

trojandawg
10-02-2019, 09:38 AM
so Rosebowl, how's it going? new book not selling to well so you decide to come on here and spread the good news?

TrapGame
10-02-2019, 09:51 AM
I still support JoeMo, but if anybody keeps harping on that our football program right now is a bright vibrant sunshine shining down through a beautiful blue sky then they are either living in a MSU football fantasy world, or either trolling. You guess? There are definitely some issues that need to be addressed.

Me too. I like Joe. I want him succeed but there are some problems in the program that need to be addressed.

Let me share a little story here. Ten years ago I was sitting on the Pastor-Parish Relations Committee at my church. We were the ones that brought concerns about the pastor to the pastor. Sermons too short, not enough altar calls and mostly stuff like that. Well, this pastor had been told repeatedly that he was not visiting our shut in members with any frequency, he was preaching from a yellowed notebook with sermons that were twenty years old or more and he spent more time on Facebook posting about his side business (photography) than about our church. Every time he'd shuck and jive, do his preacher thing and tell us he'd be on top of it. After nearly a year of promises of change and little to no change we voted to let the pastor go. Long story short, if Joe refuses to address the problems within the program in a satisfactory amount of time he should be let go.

vv83
10-02-2019, 09:53 AM
Well it certainly feels like we're headed to the next level......

To be fair he didn’t specify if it was a level up or level down

Dawg61
10-02-2019, 10:05 AM
This guy is one of the worst trolls I’ve seen here. Been obvious since he showed up.

oo7 has been on this board for years. The reason none of y'all recognize him till now is because he spent his first five years solely destroying the political board and now that he has successfully burned it to the ground he's moved on to this board to do the same. Enjoy.

BeardoMSU
10-02-2019, 10:29 AM
oo7 has been on this board for years. The reason none of y'all recognize him till now is because he spent his first five years solely destroying the political board and now that he has successfully burned it to the ground he's moved on to this board to do the same. Enjoy.

This is exactly right, lol.

PMDawg
10-02-2019, 10:41 AM
so Rosebowl, how's it going? new book not selling to well so you decide to come on here and spread the good news?

Obv rebel troll. his username even says as much.

bobtail bob
10-02-2019, 10:51 AM
Sloppy Jo is all hat and no cattle

Dawgfan77
10-02-2019, 11:49 AM
Let?s just pray Rutgers puts us out of misery and hires SloMo

TrapGame
10-02-2019, 11:53 AM
Let?s just pray Rutgers puts us out of misery and hires SloMo

We lose Joe to Rutgers mid-season and we'd be the laughing stock of college football. It would only get worse from there.

Cooterpoot
10-02-2019, 11:55 AM

Like I said- troll

trojandawg
10-02-2019, 12:01 PM
Obv rebel troll. his username even says as much.

you would suck as a hunting dog.

Dawgfan77
10-02-2019, 12:14 PM
We lose Joe to Rutgers mid-season and we'd be the laughing stock of college football. It would only get worse from there.

Everyone knows he wouldn?t leave mid season.

TrapGame
10-02-2019, 12:16 PM

It would get out that he took the job. In essence, mid season. Not a good look. Although word is on SPS we have contacted coaches already if this goes down.

Dawg61
10-02-2019, 12:33 PM

Getting ass rammed by Auburn is worse

TrapGame
10-02-2019, 12:35 PM

We've been prison raped by Auburn before.

Dawg61
10-02-2019, 12:46 PM
We've been prison raped by Auburn before.

We've had coaching changes before too. Moorhead doesn't appear to be a great fit for us right now unless he somehow magically starts showing us the great offense that was promised. Appears very doubtful at this point with every 35 seconds check with the sideline play we run.

yjnkdawg
10-02-2019, 01:02 PM
It would get out that he took the job. In essence, mid season. Not a good look. Although word is on SPS we have contacted coaches already if this goes down.

It was a crapping joke, but you take it as the gospel and run with it. This is how crap get started concerning our football program. You do know who those reliable sources are referring too? JoeMo - 49-20 record as a HC.

TrapGame
10-02-2019, 01:41 PM
It was a crapping joke, but you take it as the gospel and run with it. This is how crap get started concerning our football program. You do know who those reliable sources are referring too? JoeMo - 49-20 record as a HC.

Yeah, I realized that after I posted. No one over there like to use the ****. But that's okay. They're plenty of turds in the punch bowl on both boards.

MrKotter
10-02-2019, 01:44 PM

Some of you act like Mullen, sherrill, etc....never got their asses kicked. Mullen has some inexcusable losses for sure. So, no, an Auburn ass kicking is far less embarrassing than if Joe would split mid season for a shitty team like Rutgers

TrapGame
10-02-2019, 01:45 PM
We've had coaching changes before too. Moorhead doesn't appear to be a great fit for us right now unless he somehow magically starts showing us the great offense that was promised. Appears very doubtful at this point with every 35 seconds check with the sideline play we run.

He's not going anywhere until November 2020. Unless we just implode completely.

TrapGame
10-02-2019, 01:47 PM
Some of you act like Mullen, sherrill, etc....never got their asses kicked. Mullen has some inexcusable losses for sure. So, no, an Auburn ass kicking is far less embarrassing than if Joe would split mid season for a shitty team like Rutgers

Mullen took one of his best teams ever (2017) into Jordan-Hare and got stomped.

Dawg61
10-02-2019, 02:42 PM
He's not going anywhere until November 2020. Unless we just implode completely.

Troll

TrapGame
10-02-2019, 02:49 PM
Troll

LOL!

Whatever man. You gung ho fire the mother****er guys just kill me.

Jack Lambert
10-02-2019, 02:52 PM
Yeah, I realized that after I posted. No one over there like to use the ****. But that's okay. They're plenty of turds in the punch bowl on both boards.

I don't drink from punch bowls with turds in it.

Dawg61
10-02-2019, 02:52 PM

Doesn't embarrass you if you don't let it. I wouldn't be bothered by Rutgers poaching our coach in football one bit. He can change my mind if he wants to start having a bad ass offense like he promised.

yjnkdawg
10-02-2019, 07:43 PM
Troll

I have seen trolling on here a lot, but TrapGame isn't trolling....He is just looking it as shall we say "reality", and JoeMo may not be going anywhere after November 2020. Time will tell on that.

yjnkdawg
10-02-2019, 07:53 PM

Everybody but a few on this message board. lol

Coach007
10-03-2019, 12:33 AM

We would have an issue if they were not being addressed.

They are.

Coach007
10-03-2019, 12:33 AM
Your an ignorant man! no more to be said

Says the guy who told the board Moorhead fired wheels are turning!

Coach007
10-03-2019, 12:36 AM

If he does not produce. YEP!

He will have a veteran Offense and defense at the same time. Shrader a Jr and all these freshman with jucos and transfers. If he can't make strides.. we all know, he has to go.

Coach007
10-03-2019, 12:40 AM

LOL! You had your Mod status removed because of what YOU were doing on the political board with several people calling you out on it.

Dawg61
10-03-2019, 01:39 AM
Previously being a mod has nothing to do with you single-handedly destroying that board. Be proud of your work bud it took you years and thousands of spam threads to accomplish. This main board won't be as easy though although I have total faith that you'll spam it to death as well.

Homedawg
10-03-2019, 12:24 PM
Says the guy who told the board Moorhead fired wheels are turning!

Unless we completely crash and burn JoMo isn't going anywhere. BUT, he is losing some support from big time boosters. When that all evaporates, the margin for error gets very small and the exit is getting closer.

yjnkdawg
10-03-2019, 01:34 PM
We would have an issue if they were not being addressed.

They are.

That's fine if the issues are acknowledged and are being addressed. We have had some type of screw up on special teams in every game, so I'm not sure if trying to address them during the season eliminates them, but if it does that's fine. I would just like to see us be focused, disciplined, organized and prepared to play football when we step out on the field at Neyland Stadium. I still wish we would mix some quick hurry up snaps in with the check with me (diversity and keeping the defense hopefully guessing) concept , but I won't hold my breath on that.

Bothrops
10-03-2019, 05:07 PM
Unless we completely crash and burn JoMo isn't going anywhere. BUT, he is losing some support from big time boosters. When that all evaporates, the margin for error gets very small and the exit is getting closer.

The people that have already thrown in the towel aren't gonna be happy, unless they find another hobby outside MSU sports...and even then, I'd doubt it.

BeardoMSU
10-03-2019, 05:25 PM
LOL! You had your Mod status removed because of what YOU were doing on the political board with several people calling you out on it.

Yeah, his statement is still 100% true.

ScrotieMcBoogerBalls
10-04-2019, 09:08 AM
Sloppy Jo is all hat and no cattle

All fur coat and no trousers