PDA

View Full Version : I Like Bob Shoop

ShotgunDawg
09-29-2019, 08:00 PM
I'm so sick of slogan coach speak. It's nice to see a coach give something other than excuses

Hopefully everyone was embarrassed last night.

Coach34
09-29-2019, 08:26 PM
Shoop is a good football coach. Last night was unacceptable- but Shoop didnt suddenly forget how to coach defense. He has to do the best he can this year and then next season we need to some improvement because the suspensions and youth at DT will no longer be an issue.

Irondawg
09-29-2019, 08:41 PM
The question is how much better is the DL with a year of experience and then losing Rivers and a few others? The JUCO guys better be ready to be immediately better and the DT better make a huge jump

biggun
09-29-2019, 09:26 PM
The question is how much better is the DL with a year of experience and then losing Rivers and a few others? The JUCO guys better be ready to be immediately better and the DT better make a huge jump

Our DT’s will be tons better after a year of war in the trenches plus another year of getting bigger and stronger. DE’s have disappointed in a big way so far this year and quite honestly not sure what we will have at DE next year either.

Bothrops
09-29-2019, 09:35 PM
Thank you, Coach Shoop. I think the entire staff will make good use of this off week.

defiantdog
09-29-2019, 10:05 PM
Shoop is a good football coach. Last night was unacceptable- but Shoop didnt suddenly forget how to coach defense. He has to do the best he can this year and then next season we need to some improvement because the suspensions and youth at DT will no longer be an issue.

Pickering had some promise for the little time he played. Hopefully Jordan Davis steps up as a pass rusher next season.

Scared_Hitless
09-30-2019, 01:56 AM
If we keep Deke Adams I do not expect much improvement. He along with Bichey and Joey Jones all need a long look at seasons end.

msu15
09-30-2019, 02:42 AM
Benjamin Key will be great help at DT next year as well.