PDA

View Full Version : The wheels are starting to turn regarding Moorhead...........

Pages : [1] 2

99jc
09-29-2019, 06:57 PM
Was sent a text from one of our all-time great players today. There has been a meeting requested with Keenum Monday or Tuesday on the State of MSU Football. Don't know where this is headed if anywhere but some Alumni with clout are not going to sit idle and not voice serious concerns! Was told he expected us to lose the remaining games except 1. Said there were more problems going on inside the locker room that haven't come out yet. Has anyone heard anything I haven't.

Coursesuper
09-29-2019, 07:04 PM
Was sent a text from one of our all-time great players today. There has been a meeting requested with Keenum Monday or Tuesday on the State of MSU Football. Don't know where this is headed if anywhere but some Alumni with clout are not going to sit idle and not voice serious concerns! Was told he expected us to lose the remaining games except 1. Said there were more problems going on inside the locker room that haven't come out yet. Has anyone heard anything I haven't.

I've heard rumblings, but nothing solid. I do know that a certain faction not near the capital city ain't happy. But don't look for any movement quickly unless the dire situation you speak of comes true.

MaroonFlounder
09-29-2019, 07:06 PM

I heard that you went and mouthed off to the Kansas State fan forum. Then they punked you/us.

99jc
09-29-2019, 07:11 PM
I heard that you went and mouthed off to the Kansas State fan forum. Then they punked you/us.

I heard you were a dumbass from multiple sources including your wife.

shoeless joe
09-29-2019, 07:11 PM
I would still be surprised if a move is made before next year...BUT when your program embarrasses the university to the extent the football team has its gonna get some people upset. And I’m not taking about on the scoreboard

Cooterpoot
09-29-2019, 07:13 PM
There’s some truth here. Not all though. He’s not getting fired.

Coach007
09-29-2019, 07:14 PM
Lmao!!!!!!

I seen it dawg
09-29-2019, 07:15 PM
This should be good

Pollodawg
09-29-2019, 07:15 PM
Doubt it.

Coursesuper
09-29-2019, 07:24 PM
Lmao!!!!!!

You really have no idea how things happen do you? Ive got nothing solid because these guy don't talk about things, but these guys don't ask they just say I'll be there at this time and things happen. Theses are the same men that had the put up or shut up CTJ meeting with Mullen, not the athletic director. So laugh it off but, you are wrong to think that theses guys don't play.

dawgday166
09-29-2019, 07:30 PM
I would still be surprised if a move is made before next year...BUT when your program embarrasses the university to the extent the football team has its gonna get some people upset. And I’m not taking about on the scoreboard

It's that "Championship Standard".

Not an insider and don't know anything for sure. But have been guessing on the locker room thing. As HC you can't keep coddling primadonnas and keep the locker room and on offense that goes back to last year IMO. It kills team chemistry. Was surprised D didn't pack it in last year and that's what gave me some hope I was wrong. Seems I may not be wrong and I hate like hell that may be the case. We had a lot of exceptional leaders on last year's D. And then today I believe Cooter said in a post Shoop gone when he can be. This does not bode well if it happens.

And while I'm a huge Howland fan and he does have an excellent track record, that UCLA thing may be causing him to do the same type of thing. Stuff like that will kill your locker room and team chemistry. I hope he gets back more to his former, pre-UCLA type of coaching.

ETA: Howland at least moving forward a good bit tho. From no tourney in forever to tourney this year. Pretty good progress overall.

MetEdDawg
09-29-2019, 07:38 PM
Question on the locker room thing. Is it a collective thing? Or is there a Mullen guys vs Moorhead guys thing going on?

I could see Moorhead coming in changing things creating a divide between the old guard and the new guard.

MaroonFlounder
09-29-2019, 07:39 PM

The fact remains...you looked foolish. Wear it. Own it. Embrace it.

HancockCountyDog
09-29-2019, 07:39 PM
He wins 6 including the bears, he won’t be fired.

Beating the bears will soothe over the fan base.

Quaoarsking
09-29-2019, 07:45 PM

That's essentially impossible as long as Shrader is healthy. All the computer metrics out there still have us as clear favorites over Arkansas, Tennessee, and Ole Miss.

99jc
09-29-2019, 07:47 PM
He wins 6 including the bears, he won?t be fired.

Beating the bears will soothe over the fan base.

6 wins is a pipe dream according to this insider.

Commercecomet24
09-29-2019, 07:49 PM
Question on the locker room thing. Is it a collective thing? Or is there a Mullen guys vs Moorhead guys thing going on?

I could see Moorhead coming in changing things creating a divide between the old guard and the new guard.

Players were frustrated and embarrassed after last night as they should be but there is no mutiny or jumping ship at all. There were players that stepped up and took responsibility after the game last night to make sure it doesn't happen again. Got to show it and not just talk it though.We'll find out soon enough.

Leroy Jenkins
09-29-2019, 07:50 PM
I've heard rumblings, but nothing solid. I do know that a certain faction not near the capital city ain't happy. But don't look for any movement quickly unless the dire situation you speak of comes true.

https://media.giphy.com/media/14quPpRklGjTOw/giphy.gif

CovertDawg
09-29-2019, 07:51 PM
When are people going to learn this program has no margin for error with how we recruit? Tutor Gate cemented this would be a disappointing season. We are a cyclical program that has to develop players and hope for a special season every 4 years. Trivia question....how many times did Dan Mullen's Bulldogs finish the season in the Top 25 (Coaches or AP) during his 9 seasons at Mississippi State? 3! And they were spread out 3 to 4 years. This was not an accident. I did not mind the Moorhead hire. I think we will have a good idea after next season on what to make of Moorhead. The first strike I would have against Moorhead is failing to realize how little Fitzgerald grasped his offense last year and thus adjusting. But that is water under the bridge and I can tell already Moorhead and Shrader are on the same page so he won't have the QB excuse next year. This was going to be a rebuilding year no matter who the head coach was so I am giving him a pass but will expect much more next year.

Charlie_Sheen420
09-29-2019, 07:54 PM

6 wins is a pipe dream according to your insider? Question...does your insider smoke crack?

dawgday166
09-29-2019, 07:56 PM
6 wins is a pipe dream according to your insider? Question...does your insider smoke crack?

This coming from Charlie Sheen?? *******

BayouDawg
09-29-2019, 07:57 PM
The real question is are they meeting at the Waffle House or huddle house??

Commercecomet24
I believe there was a similar thread started about this time last year that essentially said the same thing.

Charlie_Sheen420
This coming from Charlie Sheen?? *******

Winning!!!

Jacksondevildog
09-29-2019, 07:58 PM
Moorhead hasn?t shown yet that we can get off of a bus on the road and be ready to play. (Minus oxford last year.)

Anyone thinking UT and Arky will be easy wins is fooling themselves.

bostondawg
09-29-2019, 07:58 PM

Alright, that's all I needed to know about your "insider."

Charlie_Sheen420
09-29-2019, 08:03 PM
Moorhead hasn?t shown yet that we can get off of a bus on the road and be ready to play. (Minus oxford last year.)

Oh every game from here on out will be a dog fight, that's for sure. But between UT, Arky, Ole Piss, and A&M, I think minimal we go 2-2. Hell call my ass crazy, but we are due for a big upset, maybe this is the year we get Bama, or at least LSU, both are at home, and both are trap game scenarios, crazy I know....but it could happen

Quaoarsking
09-29-2019, 08:04 PM

Math must not be this "insider"'s strong suit.

TrapGame

How does he know this? Crystal ball? Time machine?

Dawgology
Alright, that's all I needed to know about your "insider."

Question: where do you see three more given wins? Abilene? Ok. UT (on the road). TAMU (on the road). Ark (on the road). Bama? LSU??? Ole Miss? Maybe.. but all they have to do is run the ball.

It’s pitiful.

dawgday166
09-29-2019, 08:06 PM
Oh every game from here on out will be a dog fight, that's for sure. But between UT, Arky, Ole Piss, and A&M, I think minimal we go 2-2. Hell call my ass crazy, but we are due for a big upset, maybe this is the year we get Bama, or at least LSU, both are at home, and both are trap game scenarios, crazy I know....but it could happen

You sure you ain't using too much of your product? Like that hispanic dude in Clear & Present Danger **********

Just kidding.

ShotgunDawg
09-29-2019, 08:06 PM
Part of me can't stand these types of threads because they are only destructive

However, last night was so unacceptable that, if true, I'm proud that the program has enough pride that people are willing to stand up for it.

Quaoarsking
09-29-2019, 08:07 PM
Question: where do you see three more given wins? Abilene? Ok. UT (on the road). TAMU (on the road). Ark (on the road). Bama? LSU??? Ole Miss? Maybe.. but all they have to do is run the ball.

It’s pitiful.

If you look at it logically and objectively, you see that we are clear favorites against Tennessee, Arkansas, and Ole Miss. (And Abilene Christian obviously.)

If you look at it emotionally, then yes last night was pretty scarring. But until the metrics out there say otherwise, I'm going to continue to expect us to beat the teams we clearly have a better resume than.

Cooterpoot
09-29-2019, 08:07 PM
Look, we aren’t firing Moorehead. It’s not happening.

Homedawg
09-29-2019, 08:08 PM

I'm clearly not a moorhead fan. But to say it's a pipedream is crazy. We have a chance to get to 7. But that's a chance. But for someone to say we won't get past 4 based on locker room talk is nuts.

Bothrops
09-29-2019, 08:09 PM
The guy that he expects to win one more game either wants Moorhead gone today and it's personal, or he should work for the CIA.

Homedawg
09-29-2019, 08:09 PM

Barring losing the rest, this. And even then it would be a stretch.

Todd4State
09-29-2019, 08:10 PM
I'm clearly not a moorhead fan. But to say it's a pipedream is crazy. We have a chance to get to 7. But that's a chance. But for someone to say we won't get past 4 based on locker room talk is nuts.

Negative post.**

Commercecomet24
09-29-2019, 08:10 PM
The guy that he expects to win one more game either wants Moorhead gone today and it's personal, or he should work for the CIA.

Rep given!

Todd4State
09-29-2019, 08:17 PM
IF this meeting occurs I hope that there is something that is actually productive. Because a lot of the problems with our football program fall outside of our head coach. And not saying that there aren't concerns there either with basic discipline.

But if this meeting actually happens they need to talk about how to address concerns with things like S&C, improving special teams play, taking a hard look at compliance and whether we excessively penalize ourselves in football and whether we are really up to date there or not, and making sure that there are more safeguards to make sure our players make fewer poor decisions off the field and how to manage that. And yes some of that involved Moorhead as well.

I do find it really hard to believe that we have major boosters that would absolutely flip out and start making demands after we lost to a top 10 team on the road after literally every coach we have had during my lifetime has done the exact same thing repeatedly- and sometimes with even worse losses like South Alabama, Maine, and Troy and still be allowed to come back the next year. Keenum would just counter with "well, we have several key players suspended" and hopefully that will lead to the discussions that I am talking about above.

Coach007
09-29-2019, 08:18 PM

There is no insider information and all this does is hurt recruiting.

Todd4State
09-29-2019, 08:19 PM
And where the hell were these major boosters after we lost to Ole Miss in 2015 with Dan looking for another job?

But yeah- losing to #7 Auburn on the road. Unacceptable!**

Homedawg
09-29-2019, 08:20 PM

But but we don't need Willie and Autry for them. Heard it from half the board or more. Fact I we do need them for these games cause we need to make a bowl. And jomo will use that as and excuse at the end of the year. Even in a game that was 888 -0 after 6 mins last night. And bama and LSU. Etc etc

ShotgunDawg
09-29-2019, 08:21 PM
There is no insider information and all this does is hurt recruiting.

Maybe you're right, but last night was completely unacceptable and I'm perfectly fine with everyone involved being put on notice.

The day we start accepting what happened last night, is the day we're done as a program. This program has come waaaay to far to stick with a coach that can't get a 17ing play call in.

Todd4State
09-29-2019, 08:21 PM
I believe there was a similar thread started about this time last year that essentially said the same thing.

And it's literally one week after there was a post on here about how good things were in the locker room.

Guess everyone went AWOL after beating Kentucky.**

MrKotter
09-29-2019, 08:23 PM

Only one person and his ?insider? think he might.

Todd4State
09-29-2019, 08:24 PM
Maybe you're right, but last night was completely unacceptable and I'm perfectly fine with everyone involved being put on notice.

The day we start accepting what happened last night, is the day we're done as a program. This program has come waaaay to far to stick with a coach that can't get a 17ing play call in.

Of course there's a difference between having actual productive meetings about how to improve that and some boosters blowing up the whole damn thing. One would potentially help us move forward and the other would set us back a few years.

Commercecomet24
09-29-2019, 08:25 PM
And where the hell were these major boosters after we lost to Ole Miss in 2015 with Dan looking for another job?

Right. Seems like dan had one of these games where we looked unorganized and got blown out just about every year. Yeah it's unacceptable but let's not act like it hasn't happened in the past. We can't lose the talent we lost last year and then have 10 guys suspended and expect to not have some bumps.

Coach007
09-29-2019, 08:26 PM

Exactly

Again, this is doing nothing but starting rumors and hurting recruiting.

Talk about setting back the program!!!

Commercecomet24
09-29-2019, 08:26 PM
Of course there's a difference between having actual productive meetings about how to improve that and some boosters blowing up the whole damn thing. One would potentially help us move forward and the other would set us back a few years.

Meddling in the past has created some of the problems we've had as a program over the years.

Bothrops
09-29-2019, 08:27 PM
Part of me can't stand these types of threads because they are only destructive

However, last night was so unacceptable that, if true, I'm proud that the program has enough pride that people are willing to stand up for it.

This post is good.

Coach007
09-29-2019, 08:29 PM

Offense is fine. You know exactly why the defense is like it is. You want to go all scorched earth, by all means check back when the recruiting is hurt by DUMB shit like this and we are the new Arkansas.

Because that is where we will be

Todd4State
09-29-2019, 08:29 PM
Right. Seems like dan had one of these games where we looked unorganized and got blown out just about every year. Yeah it's unacceptable but let's not act like it hasn't happened in the past. We can't lose the talent we lost last year and then have 10 guys suspended and expect to not have some bumps.

And pretty much every time Jackie played LSU and Arkansas minus a couple of times in 13 years. Croom at least a few times a year including at least three times in 2007. And that's just my fan lifetime. I'm sure I could look through the Felker years and find a few blowouts and heck our fans still talk about USM blowing us out in 1980 under Bellard.

Coach34
09-29-2019, 08:30 PM
Sloppy Joe will be the coach in 2020 regardless. Whether his seat is hot or not depends on how things go in October.

Hambone
09-29-2019, 08:30 PM
This sounds like the “Marcus Johnson and Mark Hudspeth met with Coach and demanded we run more or they both walk” thread that was started last year.

Pretty sure your sources are as sound as those of that thread.

Commercecomet24
09-29-2019, 08:32 PM
And pretty much every time Jackie played LSU and Arkansas minus a couple of times in 13 years. Croom at least a few times a year including at least three times in 2007. And that's just my fan lifetime. I'm sure I could look through the Felker years and find a few blowouts and heck our fans still talk about USM blowing us out in 1980 under Bellard.

Exactly. I loved Rocky but we got smoked so many times under him. I was at that homecoming blowout by usm in '80, that's a very bad memory lol.

Cooterpoot
09-29-2019, 08:32 PM
Mullen never was unorganized and struggled with personnel and getting plays called. We weren?t undisciplined and he?d be on Shoops ass for last night. Now, he got conservative vs top teams but he?s coach circles around Jo. Jo can?t adapt his offense to players either.

Commercecomet24
09-29-2019, 08:33 PM
Sloppy Joe will be the coach in 2020 regardless. Whether his seat is hot or not depends on how things go in October.

Yep Have to go at least 2-2 in October

Todd4State
09-29-2019, 08:33 PM
Meddling in the past has created some of the problems we've had as a program over the years.

I hate to pull a Liverpool here- but that's exactly what happened when we got rid of McKeen. Some boosters wanted to run a different offense. Probably because we threw the ball too much, our fans didn't like the formations, or we Heaven forbid we ran QB sneaks out of the shotgun- who knows what the 1940 version of MSU bitching was? And then apparently after that per my Grandfather who hung out with major MSU boosters in the 40's until however long the Ag people and engineering people at MSU couldn't decide on a football coach and they just continually sabotaged coaches for years until Tyler came along. Which is why we absolutely sucked for years.

Looks like we're coming full circle now! Or maybe some things never really change.

Homedawg
09-29-2019, 08:34 PM
Offense is fine. You know exactly why the defense is like it is. You want to go all scorched earth, by all means check back when the recruiting is hurt by DUMB shit like this and we are the new Arkansas.

The offense isn't fine... we had three series and didn't do crap last night and let them go up 21-0. If the offense scores or even gets a first down or two, then it changes things. They didn't do anything u til the game was decided.... 6 mins in. And we've yet to have a pulse against a good defense in the moorhead era.... unless you count last year against auburn. I'll take that one

ShotgunDawg
09-29-2019, 08:34 PM

Sloppy Joe has a good QB, OL, and a good DC.

It's absurd if he can't look in the mirror and just fix the little things.

dawgday166
09-29-2019, 08:35 PM
Mullen never was unorganized and struggled with personnel and getting plays called. We weren?t undisciplined and he?d be on Shoops ass for last night. Now, he got conservative vs top teams but he?s coach circles around Jo. Jo can?t adapt his offense to players either.

I sure don't recall him having a team, even a young one, that gets so many delay of game penalties or always calling timeouts to keep from getting them, or getting them before 1st snap of game, or getting them coming out of a timeout.

Did I miss any scenario which has happened this year?

Bothrops
09-29-2019, 08:36 PM

This is true. One of those games was on the plains if I remember correctly.

Todd4State

Yeah that Arkansas game in 2016 was a total clinic on organization.**

And you might want to look at our offensive stats Dan's first two years or the entire Tyler Russell era before making the "Dan adapted his offense" claim.

Homedawg

Oh it's gonna be hot....

Bothrops
09-29-2019, 08:37 PM
Sloppy Joe has a good QB, OL, and a good DC.

It's absurd if he can't look in the mirror and just fix the little things.

If we can get a defense, Shrader is Moorhead's ticket to MSU success.

Todd4State
09-29-2019, 08:39 PM
The offense isn't fine... we had three series and didn't do crap last night and let them go up 21-0. If the offense scores or even gets a first down or two, then it changes things. They didn't do anything u til the game was decided.... 6 mins in. And we've yet to have a pulse against a good defense in the moorhead era.... unless you count last year against auburn. I'll take that one

Hindsight is 20/20. But if we start Shrader I'd be willing to bet the game last night starts out a lot differently.

Turfdawg67
09-29-2019, 08:39 PM
If you look at it logically and objectively, you see that we are clear favorites against Tennessee, Arkansas, and Ole Miss. (And Abilene Christian obviously.)

If you look at it emotionally, then yes last night was pretty scarring. But until the metrics out there say otherwise, I'm going to continue to expect us to beat the teams we clearly have a better resume than.

Yep. To me, this seems a lot like 2012 (the We Believe year). We won most of the games we were supposed to win and got blown out by the good teams. The difference was the front half of our schedule was easy compared to the latter half... we won one game the rest of the way, including our bowl game. Our losses were pretty ugly that year too. Troy gave us fits too but we won by 5 or 6 pts. Anyone without maroon colored glasses didn't "believe" if they watched us play.

Homedawg
09-29-2019, 08:40 PM
I sure don't recall him having a team, even a young one, that gets so many delay of game penalties or always calling timeouts to keep from getting them, or getting them before 1st snap of game, or getting them coming out of a timeout.

Did I miss any scenario which has happened this year?

Well I can say that 9 years of Dan Mullen w didn't get a delay if game on the first damn play.... then double down w the 4th play.... and it's the norm. Timeouts after timeouts. It's the norm. Not the exception. That's why I'm pissed. Poor coaching. Not being beat because they have more talent.... course the crappy bo nix*** looked like a heisman but

Todd4State
This sounds like the “Marcus Johnson and Mark Hudspeth met with Coach and demanded we run more or they both walk” thread that was started last year.

Pretty sure your sources are as sound as those of that thread.

LOL. I forgot about that.

Homedawg
Yep. To me, this seems a lot like 2012 (the We Believe year). We won most of the games we were supposed to win and got blown out by the good teams. The difference was the front half of our schedule was easy compared to the latter half... we one game the rest of the way, including our bowl game. Our losses were pretty ugly that year too. Troy gave us fits too but we won by 5 or 6 pts. Anyone without maroon colored glasses didn't "believe" if they watched us play.

We were supposed to lose to KSU?? Otherwise the comparison is faulty.

dawgday166
09-29-2019, 08:41 PM
Hindsight is 20/20. But if we start Shrader I'd be willing to bet the game last night starts out a lot differently.

I'll raise you ... if we start Aeris every game last year it's minimum of 10-2 and instead of laying on his back all the time Fitz is at worst 4th/5th best QB in the league.

Todd4State
09-29-2019, 08:41 PM

What was that quote by Jackie Sherrill about "people remember what you do in November?"

Todd4State
09-29-2019, 08:42 PM
I'll raise you ... if we start Aeris every game last year it's minimum of 10-2 and instead of laying on his back all the time Fitz is at worst 4th/5th best QB in the league.

That's bullshit.

Coach007
09-29-2019, 08:42 PM

The offense is fine and you know why the defense is the way it is.

Bitch all you want.... spread rumors all you want. It's not helpful and for sure harmful.

Moorhead is not going anywhere.

dawgday166
09-29-2019, 08:44 PM
That's bullshit.

You still thinking Hill an explosive NFL back too? Did they teach you while you're playing the tuba in the band that RBs need to block LBs when protecting the QB?

Turfdawg67
09-29-2019, 08:45 PM
IF this meeting occurs I hope that there is something that is actually productive. Because a lot of the problems with our football program fall outside of our head coach. And not saying that there aren't concerns there either with basic discipline.

But if this meeting actually happens they need to talk about how to address concerns with things like S&C, improving special teams play, taking a hard look at compliance and whether we excessively penalize ourselves in football and whether we are really up to date there or not, and making sure that there are more safeguards to make sure our players make fewer poor decisions off the field and how to manage that. And yes some of that involved Moorhead as well.

I do find it really hard to believe that we have major boosters that would absolutely flip out and start making demands after we lost to a top 10 team on the road after literally every coach we have had during my lifetime has done the exact same thing repeatedly- and sometimes with even worse losses like South Alabama, Maine, and Troy and still be allowed to come back the next year. Keenum would just counter with "well, we have several key players suspended" and hopefully that will lead to the discussions that I am talking about above.

C'mon dude. That was prior to 2014. We're not the same MSU... ***

RezDog7
09-29-2019, 08:47 PM

So your insider is a prophet, cool. He got any good stock tips?

Coach007

Where we suppose to lose to maine???

shoeless joe
I have zero inside knowledge but folks that think the possibility of this rumor being true are because of the score of last nites game are missing the forest for the trees.

Homedawg

Bitch all you want.... spread rumors all you want. It's not helpful and for sure harmful.

Moorhead is not going anywhere.

What rumor did I post?? The fact our offense had the ball three times before they had it and they scored 21 isn't a rumor. It's a fact. And you're a dumb ass. Also a fact.

Homedawg
09-29-2019, 08:48 PM
I have zero inside knowledge but folks that think the possibility of this rumor being true are because of the score of last nites game are missing the forest for the trees.

This thread is really as bad as one of the ones 007 starts to be honest.

99jc
09-29-2019, 08:49 PM
LOL. I forgot about that.

that actually happened!

Coach007
You still thinking Hill an explosive NFL back too? Did they teach you while you're playing the tuba in the band that RBs need to block LBs when protecting the QB?

Way to get personal big dawg. Wow!

Homedawg
Where we suppose to lose to maine???

The analogy of croon vs joe mo is close. Thanks for proving my point. Pure genius you are.

Homedawg
09-29-2019, 08:51 PM
that actually happened!

No it didn't. Not how it was portrayed here. Not close.

Pollodawg
09-29-2019, 08:51 PM

He and Dak got a delay of game at the end of the 2015 LSU game that pushed us out of field goal range. We lost by 2.....

Todd4State
09-29-2019, 08:52 PM

I think he's one of the best backs and one of the most productive in the SEC. I've never said that he's "an explosive NFL back". I did say at the time that the best way to utilize them was to use both- which is what we did and it was pretty effective.

If you know so much about football explain to all of us how come Fitz's stats are basically identical to when Dan played here and Hill not on the team blocking for him? Or why Fitzgerald ran the ball more than ever did under Dan last year since we don't "adapt to our players" and Joe was clearly "sabotaging him"?

Commercecomet24
The analogy of croon vs joe mo is close. Thanks for proving my point. Pure genius you are.

You quoting yoda?

Coach007
What rumor did I post?? The fact our offense had the ball three times before they had it and they scored 21 isn't a rumor. It's a fact. And you're a dumb ass. Also a fact.

Look kid, the facts are facts. Our offense is fine and you know what the issue is with the defense. You and your collective do nothing but negatives all day.

He is not even through his second year and the collective goes all out against people who disagree.

I ain't going anywhere. And I will speak my mind, and hell no will I sit back and take your personal attacks. Grow up

RezDog7
09-29-2019, 08:53 PM
But but we don't need Willie and Autry for them. Heard it from half the board or more. Fact I we do need them for these games cause we need to make a bowl. And jomo will use that as and excuse at the end of the year. Even in a game that was 888 -0 after 6 mins last night. And bama and LSU. Etc etc

So playing Willie and Autry would have made the difference last night? There are a lot of prophets in this fan base.

Todd4State
that actually happened!

Marcus Johnson says hi.

Todd4State
He and Dak got a delay of game at the end of the 2015 LSU game that pushed us out of field goal range. We lost by 2.....

I blacked that out of my memory.

Coach34
09-29-2019, 08:54 PM

Our 1st 2 offensive series were 3 and outs that ended with 4th and 22 and 4th and 13. Auburn scored on their 1st 2 series. The game was over at that point. Sloppy Joe's offense in big games has been lacking to say the very least.

Turfdawg67
09-29-2019, 08:55 PM

No, that's why it said "most". We were "supposed" to beat OM in 2012 and didn't.

biggun
09-29-2019, 08:56 PM

That is where we currently are on the defensive side of the ball!!!

Todd4State
09-29-2019, 08:58 PM
Way to get personal big dawg. Wow!

Just another MSU internet dumbass he is. Basically making up things that "Todd4State said" that for some reason don't exist on this board or anywhere else along with some band smack from some clown that never played the game himself.

He hasn't had a banner day- from Joe sabotaging Fitz to now Aeris blocking making Fitz into a guy that can read defenses and us a 10 win team.

But yes let's sit our guy that almost 1K rushing yards already because of his blocking.** What a dumbass.

RezDog7
09-29-2019, 08:59 PM

Where we supposed to lose to South Alabama?

Lord McBuckethead
09-29-2019, 09:00 PM
Look, we aren?t firing Moorehead. It?s not happening.

Nor should we. Fact is, the 17n tutor gate assholes that have a 10 game suspension 17ed us. Along with our draft class and lack of depth behind them. Perfect storm of things that couldn't be corrected by our 1st year head coach, at the time. Our players have chosen to play 75 schollies versus 85. Not a chance in hell Moorhead knew about the cheating. Every last one of those players should have been expelled, no doubt about it if it were 10 random students, they would have been. That is where the problem starts.

Homedawg

Yep. Bad. Wasn't the first play and not our of a timeout. Bad. But not jomo bad.

Turfdawg67

Ouch! These short term memory lapses ruin good ole agendas.

Todd4State
09-29-2019, 09:01 PM

Even worse- the guy coaching South Alabama is our now ST coach.

RezDog7
Our 1st 2 offensive series were 3 and outs that ended with 4th and 22 and 4th and 13. Auburn scored on their 1st 2 series. The game was over at that point. Sloppy Joe's offense in big games has been lacking to say the very least.

Very similar to Mullen's against Auburn and Georgia in 2017 with the best team ever.

Homedawg

Just keep doubling down on stupid. No. We weren't. But jo had lost 4 games where he was a 6 + point favorite. This has been covered. But thanks for playing.

Homedawg
09-29-2019, 09:02 PM
Very similar to Mullen's against Auburn and Georgia in 2017 with the best team ever.

17 was dan's best team ever? Shit you people are stupid. Just stop. Stop. Smdh

Political Hack
09-29-2019, 09:02 PM

People aren't ready to admit we're as bad as they are. But we are. This is going to get bad. When you have young guys who can't tackle and no depth on the DL, you're in a ton of trouble. It is what it is. Buckle up and hold on.

Todd4State
09-29-2019, 09:03 PM
Nor should we. Fact is, the 17n tutor gate assholes that have a 10 game suspension 17ed us. Along with our draft class and lack of depth behind them. Perfect storm of things that couldn't be corrected by our 1st year head coach, at the time. Our players have chosen to play 75 schollies versus 85. Not a chance in hell Moorhead knew about the cheating. Every last one of those players should have been expelled, no doubt about it if it were 10 random students, they would have been. That is where the problem starts.

We should be 5-0 right now! No excuses! It's all because Kylin can't pass block!**

RezDog7
Yep. Bad. Wasn't the first play and not our of a timeout. Bad. But not jomo bad.

You mean like the most predictable play in Mullen's play book bad, QB dive on every important 3rd and whatever?

Commercecomet24
The thing I find odd is that we have way more negative threads started after a loss than positive after a win. Also we have posters I never see post until after a loss. Just think it's strange

ETA and this goes back to the
Mullen days

Homedawg
Ouch! These short term memory lapses ruin good ole agendas.

I have no agenda. I don't want us to lose. Ever. But I'm close to telling them they can have my seats and my money. While that might not matter but it won't help.

Homedawg
09-29-2019, 09:04 PM
You mean like the most predictable play in Mullen's play book bad, QB dive on every important 3rd and whatever?

Wrong again. But it fits the narrative

Coach34
09-29-2019, 09:04 PM

the best teams we have had were 2014 and 2018. 2017 had too many green guys playing

RezDog7
09-29-2019, 09:05 PM
17 was dan's best team ever? Shit you people are stupid. Just stop. Stop. Smdh

Did we not have almost every player from that team as the one in 18 that y'all keep calling the best team ever?

Really Clark?
09-29-2019, 09:06 PM

What?!? The 2017 Auburn game was not the same

RezDog7
09-29-2019, 09:06 PM
the best teams we have had were 2014 and 2018. 2017 had too many green guys playing

So similar to this year, got it. Only matters when it fits your narrative.

RezDog7
09-29-2019, 09:07 PM
Wrong again. But it fits the narrative

So Mullen didn't call QB up the middle on every important play of his tenure. Did you watch MSU football during his time?

Pollodawg
09-29-2019, 09:08 PM

It WAS out of a timeout.

Todd4State
09-29-2019, 09:09 PM
Just keep doubling down on stupid. No. We weren't. But jo had lost 4 games where he was a 6 + point favorite. This has been covered. But thanks for playing.

He's also lost to of his now seven losses- five teams that finished ranked or currently in the top 15- Alabama, Florida, LSU, and Kentucky and Auburn this year....four of those finished or are currently top 10 teams and four of those five were on the road. The other loss was to K-State this year who I believe is unranked but haven't looked today and Iowa which finished 25 in the AP poll.

dawgday166
09-29-2019, 09:09 PM
I think he's one of the best backs and one of the most productive in the SEC. I've never said that he's "an explosive NFL back". I did say at the time that the best way to utilize them was to use both- which is what we did and it was pretty effective.

If you know so much about football explain to all of us how come Fitz's stats are basically identical to when Dan played here and Hill not on the team blocking for him? Or why Fitzgerald ran the ball more than ever did under Dan last year since we don't "adapt to our players" and Joe was clearly "sabotaging him"?

The first rule of being a good QB according to Jimmy Johnson. Take care of the ball. Hard to do when you laying on your back all the time, but Fitz has done that when he has been confident he wasn't gonna get blind sided by a LB. Case in point: TAM last year when Aeris started. There was a play in 2nd half I believe when a LB exploded into backfield and Aeris nailed him, giving Fitz time to make a big completion. Aeris not there, Fitz is hamburger yet again.

Second rule, make the plays you're supposed to make. Fitz did that for most part of 2017. Also, as a true soph he was 1st in SEC in total offense. Completion percentage isn't all there is to being a QB dude, especially a college QB.

There were a lot of reasons we had bad season last year from what we should have had. Fitz did have horrible games against LSU & Bama, but he was pretty decent for first 3 qtrs in KY & FL games ... he wasn't getting much help tho. Yet you wanna say he was sole reason we sucked. And none of it is Joe's fault at all which is total crap.

Tommy was the savior ... but now he ain't. Now Shrader is the savior. If he don't work out you'll have another savior soon and it won't be Joe's fault. I think Shrader has tremendous upside, but he ain't the savior just yet and I'm not ready to anoint him to that expectation yet either.

The fact that our offense all of last year and this year ain't as tough as our ladies basketball team is the main reason I don't think Joe will make it. Toughness comes before or at best in parallel with precision. And he ain't that concerned with it.

Coach34
09-29-2019, 09:11 PM

What?

We have a veteran OL, WR group, and RB. We have a veteran DE group, LB group, and CB group. Our safeties are juco guys that played last year. We are green at DT and thats it. Why are you so dumb or are you just coming here to make shit up?

Turfdawg67
09-29-2019, 09:11 PM
I have no agenda. I don't want us to lose. Ever. But I'm close to telling them they can have my seats and my money. While that might not matter but it won't help.

No one said you did... Rez and I were responding to Cooter. Maybe if you weren't calling everyone stupid you could figure that out?

Matt3467
09-29-2019, 09:13 PM

2010 has to be up there too.

Really Clark?
09-29-2019, 09:14 PM
So Mullen didn't call QB up the middle on every important play of his tenure. Did you watch MSU football during his time?

That’s not true

Coach007
09-29-2019, 09:15 PM
That is where we currently are on the defensive side of the ball!!!

Yes. The lack of recruiting by Mullen.

Turfdawg67
09-29-2019, 09:16 PM
That’s not true

It's call hyperbole... look it up.

Homedawg
09-29-2019, 09:16 PM

Nope never watched**
He did call the qb a good bit. But people act like it was every play AND like it never worked. People like you only remember when it didn't.... it worked a lot. And a lot in critical times.

Really Clark?
09-29-2019, 09:17 PM
It's call hyperbole... look it up.

I’ve called people out on hyperbole and used the word numerous times in the board. Almost used it then

Coach007
Just another MSU internet dumbass he is. Basically making up things that "Todd4State said" that for some reason don't exist on this board or anywhere else along with some band smack from some clown that never played the game himself.

He hasn't had a banner day- from Joe sabotaging Fitz to now Aeris blocking making Fitz into a guy that can read defenses and us a 10 win team.

But yes let's sit our guy that almost 1K rushing yards already because of his blocking.** What a dumbass.

The Collective is all about beating posters up who dares disagrees

biggun
People aren't ready to admit we're as bad as they are. But we are. This is going to get bad. When you have young guys who can't tackle and no depth on the DL, you're in a ton of trouble. It is what it is. Buckle up and hold on.

Yep, agree. And on top of that, we are a very slow defense. Our LB?s and secondary look like they are running in quick sand.

Mobile Bay

Beating Bama or LSU? I will have whatever you are smoking. This is delusional.

Todd4State
09-29-2019, 09:23 PM
The first rule of being a good QB according to Jimmy Johnson. Take care of the ball. Hard to do when you laying on your back all the time, but Fitz has done that when he has been confident he wasn't gonna get blind sided by a LB. Case in point: TAM last year when Aeris started. There was a play in 2nd half I believe when a LB exploded into backfield and Aeris nailed him, giving Fitz time to make a big completion. Aeris not there, Fitz is hamburger yet again.

Second rule, make the plays you're supposed to make. Fitz did that for most part of 2017. Also, as a true soph he was 1st in SEC in total offense. Completion percentage isn't all there is to being a QB dude, especially a college QB.

There were a lot of reasons we had bad season last year from what we should have had. Fitz did have horrible games against LSU & Bama, but he was pretty decent for first 3 qtrs in KY & FL games ... he wasn't getting much help tho. Yet you wanna say he was sole reason we sucked. And none of it is Joe's fault at all which is total crap.

Tommy was the savior ... but now he ain't. Now Shrader is the savior. If he don't work out you'll have another savior soon and it won't be Joe's fault. I think Shrader has tremendous upside, but he ain't the savior just yet and I'm not ready to anoint him to that expectation yet either.

The fact that our offense all of last year and this year ain't as tough as our ladies basketball team is the main reason I don't think Joe will make it. Toughness comes before or at best in parallel with precision. And he ain't that concerned with it.

And Greg Eiland gets a complete pass after getting overrun by every pass rusher and that was Kylin's fault how?

Kylin and Aeris split time last year- and Fitz's completion percentage didn't improve significantly with Aeris in the game. And how come Shrader can complete passes with Kylin blocking for him?

Completion isn't everything- but it's pretty important. Especially in today's game.

And I never said that Fitz was the "sole reason" why we sucked- the WR's and OT's also were bad last year. But interestingly enough our WR's have had had a lot fewer drops this year. I wonder why?**

You're one of those head up your ass MSU fans that think that all we can do is run the ball every time "because that's what MSU does".

Coach007
09-29-2019, 09:23 PM

Yep

vv83
09-29-2019, 09:24 PM

2010 has to be up there too.

Sensing a trend here

Coach007
09-29-2019, 09:27 PM
What?

We have a veteran OL, WR group, and RB. We have a veteran DE group, LB group, and CB group. Our safeties are juco guys that played last year. We are green at DT and thats it. Why are you so dumb or are you just coming here to make shit up?

You know damn well we are thin at Lb and CB.

Coach34
09-29-2019, 09:29 PM
Yes. The lack of recruiting by Mullen.

or the lack of vision by our current HC who didnt feel the need to bring in a couple of juco DT's to help offset the youth

RezDog7
09-29-2019, 09:29 PM
What?

I don't know, the most important positions on the team seem pretty green.

RezDog7
09-29-2019, 09:31 PM
Nope never watched**
He did call the qb a good bit. But people act like it was every play AND like it never worked. People like you only remember when it didn't.... it worked a lot. And a lot in critical times.

Except when it didn't against good teams.

RezDog7
09-29-2019, 09:33 PM

Exactly. He made it known all summer how thin we were but now it doesn't fit his narrative so we good. Hell, I see our freshmen on the field more than our experience. Probably because they actually show effort. All those Mullen recruits act like they are scared to hit somebody.

Coach007
09-29-2019, 09:33 PM
or the lack of vision by our current HC who didnt feel the need to bring in a couple of juco DT's to help offset the youth

Which year? 2018 or 2019.... who are you getting rid of to adjust the allocations and could you please list the DTs in JUCO .

Coach007
09-29-2019, 09:35 PM
Exactly. He made it known all summer how thin we were but now it doesn't fit his narrative so we good.

Not only that, how the lack of would effect the back 7

Really Clark?
09-29-2019, 09:35 PM
Except when it didn't against good teams.

Dak’s TD vs LSU was a 3rd and 3 run...most iconic TD for Dak and Mullen in their career here.

Pollodawg
09-29-2019, 09:39 PM
Watching all of these “Dan Walsh” posters engage in massive revisionist history is worth the price of admission.

RezDog7
Dak’s TD vs LSU was a 3rd and 3 run...most iconic TD for Dak and Mullen in their career here.

Oh I agree it worked some, but everybody in the stadium knew what was coming when it did.

Coach34

"I have never stated that we would not have a drop off. I stated that it won't throw us off the map on defense. What I have stated is I expect the defense to be top 15."- 007 July, 2019

Commercecomet24
09-29-2019, 09:41 PM
Watching all of these “Dan Walsh” posters engage in massive revisionist history is worth the price of admission.

I was a Dan and Jackie supporter and loved what both of them did here but we do a great job of revising history with both.

Coach34
09-29-2019, 09:42 PM
Exactly. He made it known all summer how thin we were but now it doesn't fit his narrative so we good. Hell, I see our freshmen on the field more than our experience. Probably because they actually show effort. All those Mullen recruits act like they are scared to hit somebody.

We have Errol and Leo at LB. We have Smitherman and Dantzler at CB. Whats the problem? You guys laughed when I said we had alot of questions on D this Fall. We gone be Top 15 remember?

Dawg61
09-29-2019, 09:42 PM
Anyone still trying to destroy ten college kids lives six months later is a pathetic salty hypocritical loser.

Pollodawg
09-29-2019, 09:43 PM
I was a Dan and Jackie supporter and loved what both of them did here but we do a great job of revising history with both.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m not mocking Dan nor defending Moorhead. I’m just stating the obvious. All of our chaoches have laid massive turd burgers at some point. It happens. We’ll be ok.

And these folks know who they are.

Really Clark?
09-29-2019, 09:44 PM

Agreed

Coach007
09-29-2019, 09:45 PM
"I have never stated that we would not have a drop off. I stated that it won't throw us off the map on defense. What I have stated is I expect the defense to be top 15."- 007 July, 2019

Watch... this is really easy. I was not aware of the 10. Even still, I have no issue admitting I was wrong. But I will never go against my team.

You on the other hand change like the wind.

Waiting on you to name them.

Commercecomet24
09-29-2019, 09:46 PM
Don’t get me wrong. I’m not mocking Dan nor defending Moorhead. I’m just stating the obvious. All of our chaoches have laid massive turd burgers at some point. It happens. We’ll be ok.

And these folks know who they are.

Agreed

RezDog7
09-29-2019, 09:46 PM
https://247sports.com/college/mississippi-state/board/59413/Contents/i-see-why-franklin-would-not-commit-to-stevens-136271734/

Some of y'all should read this.

Coach007
09-29-2019, 09:47 PM
We have Errol and Leo at LB. We have Smitherman and Dantzler at CB. Whats the problem? You guys laughed when I said we had alot of questions on D this Fall. We gone be Top 15 remember?

Again, you are now saying 2 different things in the same thread. Either it would effect the defense or not.

We are thin. You know it. We are at lb and at cb.

Pollodawg
09-29-2019, 09:48 PM
Anyone still trying to destroy ten college kids lives six months later is a pathetic salty hypocritical loser.

No one is trying to destroy their lives. But they DO deserve censure. They knew what they did. They’re big boys.

Cooterpoot
09-29-2019, 09:49 PM
Again, you are now saying 2 different things in the same thread. Either it would effect the defense or not.

We are thin. You know it. We are at lb and at cb.

We aren’t thin at CB.

Randolph Dupree
09-29-2019, 09:50 PM

Unless your insider is god, he doesn't know what our win total will be.

Coach007
09-29-2019, 09:52 PM
We aren?t thin at CB.

We are having to play true freshmen who will not get to RS. So call it lack of talent behind the starters then.

Another Mullen issue

Coach34
09-29-2019, 09:57 PM
We are having to play true freshmen who will not get to RS. So call it lack of talent behind the starters then.

Another Mullen issue

Why did you predict a top 15 in the country Defense this year then knowing all this? You said Dantzler and Smitherman would rule the SEC in 2019.

Dawg61
09-29-2019, 10:00 PM
No one is trying to destroy their lives. But they DO deserve censure. They knew what they did. They’re big boys.

Losers aren't stopping at censure is the problem. They're out for blood on them still six months later. If you can't see it I can't help you.

Todd4State
09-29-2019, 10:01 PM

So true. We love people more when they are not our coach anymore.

Except for maybe Croom.

Coach007
09-29-2019, 10:03 PM
Why did you predict a top 15 in the country Defense this year then knowing all this? You said Dantzler and Smitherman would rule the SEC in 2019.

Again.... Mullen issues left over. Still waiting on you coach. Got that list yet?

Surely you and the collective and get together a list of viable names

Coach34
09-29-2019, 10:08 PM
Again.... Mullen issues left over. Still waiting on you coach. Got that list yet?

You didnt mention any Mullen issues in your bravado about our top 15 D this Fall that currently sits at 80th in the country. Why didnt you post about these "Mullen Issues"? They were there in July and you didnt mention one thing about them. All we heard about was how Rivers was a better pass rusher than Sweat and our Secondary was going to be alot better. Cole and Landrews were better than MacLaurin and Abram. You told us that.

Commercecomet24
09-29-2019, 10:08 PM
So true. We love people more when they are not our coach anymore.

Except for maybe Croom.

Yep. There wasn't this much angst when Mullen got mauled by LSU 59-26 in his 5th year in 2013, and that was at home.

Coach007
09-29-2019, 10:09 PM
You didnt mention any Mullen issues in your bravado about our top 15 D this Fall that currently sits at 80th in the country. Why didnt you post about these "Mullen Issues"? They were there in July and you didnt mention one thing about them. All we heard about was how Rivers was a better pass rusher than Sweat and our Secondary was going to be alot better. Cole and Landrews were better than MacLaurin and Abram. You told us that.

Waiting

Coach34
09-29-2019, 10:11 PM
Waiting

so am I

Coach007
09-29-2019, 10:21 PM
so am I

That's what I thought. You and the collective are laughable.

Great thing about the features here is I dont have to read your junk

Pollodawg
09-29-2019, 10:33 PM
Losers aren't stopping at censure is the problem. They're out for blood on them still six months later. If you can't see it I can't help you.

Whose threatening these guys? Who?s harassing them? Whose making life miserable for them? You?re vastly overstating the case. Tutorgate HAS had an effect on this season. It?s only natural we talk about it.

Commercecomet24
09-29-2019, 10:33 PM
C34 and C007 are like matter meeting anti matter lol

Coach007
09-29-2019, 10:36 PM

Yeah, I'm done with it. Can't read a thing he posts from here on out.

cheewgumm
09-29-2019, 10:43 PM
007 is potentially Moorhead himself. Ha

Commercecomet24
09-29-2019, 10:46 PM

Good one!

TaleofTwoDogs
09-29-2019, 11:18 PM
Can someone please text Keenum to ask about the concessions and when are we getting our shade? Asking for a friend. **

Dawg61
09-29-2019, 11:26 PM
Whose threatening these guys? Who?s harassing them? Whose making life miserable for them? You?re vastly overstating the case. Tutorgate HAS had an effect on this season. It?s only natural we talk about it.

How'd you read this thread and not notice the underlying hinting that some are threatening to withhold donations because of shit from off the field aka they are still butthurt over 10 college kids not getting their lives ruined sufficiently enough 6 months ago for their liking.

parabrave
09-29-2019, 11:36 PM

I've talked to a few from the early 80's team and they are not happy. At least 4 of them were at the KState game and they were not happy and have not been since last year. Deer in headlights was mentioned.

BhamDawg205
09-30-2019, 02:01 AM

We might not have went 10-2, but Aeris was the complete back. Fitz slow post snap reads would gained a few more seconds with Aeris blocking. He'll Hill still hasn't or unwilling to pass block. Freak the explosive plays he provided. Think about all the hits our QBs take and/or drives he's killed.

Johnson85
09-30-2019, 05:09 AM

How many times are you going to repeat this stupid shit? Students do not get expelled for a first time offense of cheating. The players punishment was harsher than most students, who just get an F and go on probation.

dawgday166
09-30-2019, 06:18 AM
And Greg Eiland gets a complete pass after getting overrun by every pass rusher and that was Kylin's fault how?

Kylin and Aeris split time last year- and Fitz's completion percentage didn't improve significantly with Aeris in the game. And how come Shrader can complete passes with Kylin blocking for him?

Completion isn't everything- but it's pretty important. Especially in today's game.

And I never said that Fitz was the "sole reason" why we sucked- the WR's and OT's also were bad last year. But interestingly enough our WR's have had had a lot fewer drops this year. I wonder why?**

You're one of those head up your ass MSU fans that think that all we can do is run the ball every time "because that's what MSU does".

Not giving Eiland a pass, but when he's getting blown past it isn't necessarily cause he ain't giving it his best. Aeris took a while to work himself into being the featured back under Mullen which pissed me off (remember Hollaway up the middle). The reason was he was struggling to pass block. But he struggled cause he missed assignments about half the time, not because he was scared to do it like Hill. He'd stick his nose in there and battle that LB when he got the assignment right. Holloway never missed an assignment, but he was like a gnat to that LB and just get swatted away, but he'd still stick his nose in there and give it a shot. My argument was because of Holloway's size, even tho he was giving his best effort, he wasn't really keeping that LB tied up, so play Aeris who at least half the time blocked the LB.

Hill tries to avoid the contact most times one way or the other. Diving at the feet is one way to do that. All while saying he needs the ball more. That's why I get pissed. Or doing the twitter stuff with KY last year. Him and Guidry need a lot of attention. It for sure pisses me off that Joe keeps coddling Guidry. That kills a locker room. Those guys watch the video every Sunday. They may not say anything but they can see it. Fitz probably didn't say anything last year, but he could see why that LB was planting their helmet between his shoulder blades in about 1.5 secs or less (and I timed it quite a few times last year). As a QB, you gonna start rushing to get ball off if you know you ain't got time.

Going back to Eiland, and really everyone on O, it all goes back to the coaches and the "precision over tough" approach. You need to watch all 11 players each snap. All 11 are involved in the play every down. Don't just watch and fall in love (or not) with the players touching the football on each snap. Rewind the video in slo-mo. Watch what players do without the ball. If one guy doesn't do their job, the play is very likely to blow up.

In baseball, isolated players and only 2 to 6 or so max at any given time are involved in the play. Easier to see what's going on. I slo-mo'd a decent amount last year on video (the FL game 3 times) ... I tried to understand why plays REALLY were blown up ... I just didn't heap all the criticism on Fitz. Fitz actually played pretty damn good in FL game, but took all the blame.

We'll see how Shrader does going forward. He's got a lot of upside and is tough. I like him a lot. A lot of things can happen tho. You're basing your judgement on 1 and a half games. You change the savior of our team about 3 or more times a year. But it's never Joe's fault, which it ultimately is cause he's the head man. And I said the same damn thing under Mullen too. I was one of Mullen's harshest critics at times. Me and 7 argued about it all the time in fact.

ShotgunDawg
09-30-2019, 06:46 AM

That would be so Hugh Freeze.

BTW, Do you guys think Freeze ever did that on the Spirit?

ShotgunDawg
09-30-2019, 06:48 AM
How'd you read this thread and not notice the underlying hinting that some are threatening to withhold donations because of shit from off the field aka they are still butthurt over 10 college kids not getting their lives ruined sufficiently enough 6 months ago for their liking.

As much money as the SEC schools are making on TV, my guess is that boosters everywhere have lost a little leverage

Dawgology
09-30-2019, 09:02 AM

That is not even CLOSE to everything happening behind the scenes from a discipline standpoint. I know for a 100%, absolute fact of one incident that is pretty major that was handled out of the spotlight. The proper authorities that needed to know do, indeed, know but I can see some major donors becoming aware of the incident and getting pretty angry.

BuckyIsAB****
09-30-2019, 09:12 AM
There are a lot of former players that I know that are done with him

gtowndawg
09-30-2019, 09:16 AM

Is it based on how we play or something they know behind the scenes? I don't see anything from Moorhead that makes me think he has the chops to be an SEC coach but I didn't play college football either.

Bubb Rubb
09-30-2019, 09:20 AM
Look kid, the facts are facts. Our offense is fine and you know what the issue is with the defense. You and your collective do nothing but negatives all day.

He is not even through his second year and the collective goes all out against people who disagree.

I ain't going anywhere. And I will speak my mind, and hell no will I sit back and take your personal attacks. Grow up

Since you like facts, go look at our offensive stats, comparing last year to this year through our first five games. Then come back and tell me how good our offense is. I'll wait.

TrapGame
09-30-2019, 09:22 AM

We need to get Spiderman to open up about what some current players have told him.

Turfdawg67
09-30-2019, 09:23 AM

LoL! Agreed. Anyone else, besides me, who's reading this thread just scroll right past their little cat fight? Yawn.

Turfdawg67
09-30-2019, 09:24 AM

He's definitely a relative of some kind... wife maybe?

BuckyIsAB****
09-30-2019, 09:25 AM
Is it based on how we play or something they know behind the scenes? I don't see anything from Moorhead that makes me think he has the chops to be an SEC coach but I didn't play college football either.

At State you have to live tough. You have to live differently than most other programs in this league bc you are never going to just out talent them. They are concerned that the everything within the program, from the offseason on down has gotten soft.

Honestly, its hard to argue with them after watching that game the other night

Turfdawg67
09-30-2019, 09:29 AM
Since you like facts, go look at our offensive stats, comparing last year to this year through our first five games. Then come back and tell me how good our offense is. I'll wait.

Fact: We have a transfer QB who can't stay on the field and a true freshman playing. Maybe you don't think QB play affects our scoring?

TrapGame
09-30-2019, 09:30 AM
At State you have to live tough. You have to live differently than most other programs in this league bc you are never going to just out talent them. They are concerned that the everything within the program, from the offseason on down has gotten soft.

It was brought up on OOB this morning about being soft. I think it was Jackson that pointed out that when ever Joe gets punched in the mouth early in the game - UK 2018, AU 2019, KSU 2019 - he has a hard time recovering. It's like once he's off his script he can't get back on it and the team can't adjust

Turfdawg67
09-30-2019, 09:30 AM

We definitely look soft... and slow.

dantheman4248
09-30-2019, 09:40 AM
LoL! Agreed. Anyone else, besides me, who's reading this thread just scroll right past their little cat fight? Yawn.
34 at least knows a bit of football. 007 has no idea what’s actually going on.

Bubb Rubb
09-30-2019, 09:49 AM
Fact: We have a transfer QB who can't stay on the field and a true freshman playing. Maybe you don't think QB play affects our scoring?

I'm responding to direct comments that our offense "is fine" or "is improved". I disagree with that assessment, and the numbers bear that out. Your excuses are certainly part of it.

Turfdawg67
09-30-2019, 09:50 AM
34 at least knows a bit of football. 007 has no idea what’s actually going on.

Possibly. I look at him more like a party politician. He may know the truth, he may know what's going on, he may have great solutions ... but he's picked a side and that's all you'll get from him. Whatever fits his narrative.

dantheman4248
09-30-2019, 09:52 AM
Possibly. I look at him more like a party politician. He may know the truth, he may know what's going on, he may have great solutions ... but he's picked a side and that's all you'll get from him. Whatever fits his narrative.

That’s a very apt analogy.

gtowndawg
09-30-2019, 09:54 AM

Then I agree. I've used the exact same phrase with my friends..."we're just soft" - that's honestly the best way to describe it.

Lord McBuckethead
09-30-2019, 09:57 AM

That's a fair damn point.

Johnson85
09-30-2019, 09:57 AM

Not saying we don't look undisciplined if not soft, but I'm not sure Saturday night's game is good evidence. We have been mentally weak on the road for a while. Do ok some games, but some games just fall apart out of the gate, including just getting embarrassed by Auburn in 2017.

msstate7
09-30-2019, 10:00 AM
Wow @ this thread. Moorhead really needs a double digit victory at tenn

Coursesuper
09-30-2019, 10:02 AM

Sadly, this speaks volumes.

shoeless joe
09-30-2019, 10:03 AM

I would say he needs his team to look prepared and disciplined and even then the questions would arise as to why/how this was addressed now and not some time last yr or during the off-season

pilldawg
09-30-2019, 10:06 AM

Why is it all of the sudden some terrible tragedy for Moorhead.

bluelightstar
09-30-2019, 10:11 AM
Why is it all of the sudden some terrible tragedy for Moorhead.

You can have a clunker or 2 when you have a track record. Moorhead is one disappointment after another disaster.

gtowndawg
09-30-2019, 10:19 AM
I would say he needs his team to look prepared and disciplined and even then the questions would arise as to why/how this was addressed now and not some time last yr or during the off-season

100%

Todd4State
09-30-2019, 10:24 AM
Not giving Eiland a pass, but when he's getting blown past it isn't necessarily cause he ain't giving it his best. Aeris took a while to work himself into being the featured back under Mullen which pissed me off (remember Hollaway up the middle). The reason was he was struggling to pass block. But he struggled cause he missed assignments about half the time, not because he was scared to do it like Hill. He'd stick his nose in there and battle that LB when he got the assignment right. Holloway never missed an assignment, but he was like a gnat to that LB and just get swatted away, but he'd still stick his nose in there and give it a shot. My argument was because of Holloway's size, even tho he was giving his best effort, he wasn't really keeping that LB tied up, so play Aeris who at least half the time blocked the LB.

Hill tries to avoid the contact most times one way or the other. Diving at the feet is one way to do that. All while saying he needs the ball more. That's why I get pissed. Or doing the twitter stuff with KY last year. Him and Guidry need a lot of attention. It for sure pisses me off that Joe keeps coddling Guidry. That kills a locker room. Those guys watch the video every Sunday. They may not say anything but they can see it. Fitz probably didn't say anything last year, but he could see why that LB was planting their helmet between his shoulder blades in about 1.5 secs or less (and I timed it quite a few times last year). As a QB, you gonna start rushing to get ball off if you know you ain't got time.

Going back to Eiland, and really everyone on O, it all goes back to the coaches and the "precision over tough" approach. You need to watch all 11 players each snap. All 11 are involved in the play every down. Don't just watch and fall in love (or not) with the players touching the football on each snap. Rewind the video in slo-mo. Watch what players do without the ball. If one guy doesn't do their job, the play is very likely to blow up.

In baseball, isolated players and only 2 to 6 or so max at any given time are involved in the play. Easier to see what's going on. I slo-mo'd a decent amount last year on video (the FL game 3 times) ... I tried to understand why plays REALLY were blown up ... I just didn't heap all the criticism on Fitz. Fitz actually played pretty damn good in FL game, but took all the blame.

We'll see how Shrader does going forward. He's got a lot of upside and is tough. I like him a lot. A lot of things can happen tho. You're basing your judgement on 1 and a half games. You change the savior of our team about 3 or more times a year. But it's never Joe's fault, which it ultimately is cause he's the head man. And I said the same damn thing under Mullen too. I was one of Mullen's harshest critics at times. Me and 7 argued about it all the time in fact.

Our completion percentage as a team is up 10% and we are on pace to cut our sacks down in half from last year. But yeah Kylin is ruining everything with his blocking.** You may not like me bashing Fitz- but at least my stance is backed up by stats instead of something completely made up. Like Kylin being afraid of contact. LOL. And while Kylin gets criticized for tweets before UK last year- something he hasn't done since- Aeris gets a complete pass for getting suspended last year for K-State? Double standard? Kylin isn't the best blocker but he is without question one of the most productive backs in the SEC.

And I never said Stevens was our "savior"- but I did say he would start over Key. So I wasn't wrong there either. And at the very least while he won't work out because of injuries at least he has taken pressure off of Shrader which still helps.

msstate7
09-30-2019, 10:29 AM
Our completion percentage as a team is up 10% and we are on pace to cut our sacks down in half from last year. But yeah Kylin is ruining everything with his blocking.** You may not like me bashing Fitz- but at least my stance is backed up by stats instead of something completely made up. Like Kylin being afraid of contact. LOL. And while Kylin gets criticized for tweets before UK last year- something he hasn't done since- Aeris gets a complete pass for getting suspended last year for K-State? Double standard? Kylin isn't the best blocker but he is without question one of the most productive backs in the SEC.

And I never said Stevens was our "savior"- but I did say he would start over Key. So I wasn't wrong there either. And at the very least while he won't work out because of injuries at least he has taken pressure off of Shrader which still helps.

Don't you think sacks allowed will go up in sec play? We're 13th in sec and 84th nationally in sacks allowed. Pretty weird stat to brag about

Pollodawg
09-30-2019, 10:30 AM
You can have a clunker or 2 when you have a track record. Moorhead is one disappointment after another disaster.

You complained about Mullen all the time, dude.

msstate7
09-30-2019, 10:32 AM

Damn right... we all did after he got his butt handed to him. Now we make excuses

bluelightstar
09-30-2019, 10:36 AM

Heck yeah I did. Mullen did stupid crap all the time. That doesn’t mean I have to give Moorhead a pass.

QuadrupleOption
09-30-2019, 10:45 AM
I'm responding to direct comments that our offense "is fine" or "is improved". I disagree with that assessment, and the numbers bear that out. Your excuses are certainly part of it.

To be fair, you're comparing a year's worth of data to 5 games this season. It'd be better to wait until the season's over to compare the offensive performance. All things considered I think the offense is doing about as well as you could expect with our QB issues. We left two TDs on the field with bad turnovers in the Kentucky game, for example.

I'm NOT happy about our performance against Auburn but even though our O wasn't great, our D was atrocious along with our ST unit. Everyone sucked. It was a complete team effort.

Bubb Rubb
09-30-2019, 11:02 AM
To be fair, you're comparing a year's worth of data to 5 games this season. It'd be better to wait until the season's over to compare the offensive performance. All things considered I think the offense is doing about as well as you could expect with our QB issues. We left two TDs on the field with bad turnovers in the Kentucky game, for example.

I'm NOT happy about our performance against Auburn but even though our O wasn't great, our D was atrocious along with our ST unit. Everyone sucked. It was a complete team effort.

No, I'm looking at five games in versus five games in. We are getting yards a little differently than last year but we are not improved overall. It's about the same.

Reunion Dog
09-30-2019, 11:52 AM
How big a dumb a$$ are you saying making an F in a class & going on probation was less harsh than what the players got? When I was in school & you had enough defenciency points you had to sit out a semester of school before you could get back in. And I don't anyone who that happened to that was on a full ride like the athletes in Tutor gate... They kicked out Fred Brown his last year for plagiarism. When someone is taking your on line computer tests and they answer every question, lie about who they are and the student Athletic is fully aware of what is going on... It's basically the same thing.

All players and Nick W should have been kicked out of school. That would have made such a BIG POSITIVE STATEMENT to parents of players we are recruiting.

Yet we cover it up for as long as we can and have the worst negotiators in College Sports. Dumb a$$ Cohen gave away TO MUCH to settle with the NCAA.
Should have just expelled them and gotten the Positive Press that Academics "JUST MEAN MORE!". yes I just threw up in my mouth having to use that.

But weak leaders make weak & horrible decisions... And boy do we have some WHOPPERS in that in the leader's area ....

How many times are you going to repeat this stupid shit? Students do not get expelled for a first time offense of cheating. The players punishment was harsher than most students, who just get an F and go on probation.

QuadrupleOption
09-30-2019, 11:54 AM
No, I'm looking at five games in versus five games in. We are getting yards a little differently than last year but we are not improved overall. It's about the same.

Gotcha. You said "last year" so that's where the misunderstanding came in. Disappointing, but I do think the silver lining is that it's the same output (roughly) with a freshman QB vs. a senior QB. So...uh...there's that.

Todd4State
09-30-2019, 11:59 AM
Don't you think sacks allowed will go up in sec play? We're 13th in sec and 84th nationally in sacks allowed. Pretty weird stat to brag about

Last time I checked Auburn and Kentucky were in the SEC. And it probably won't barring an outlier game.

MrKotter
09-30-2019, 12:07 PM
Last time I checked Auburn and Kentucky were in the SEC. And it probably won't barring an outlier game.
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you to their level and beat you with experience.
Arguing with ms7 is pointless. He does not grasp how to argue and he is a 17ing idiot but thinks he makes great points. Put the inbred moron on ignore. It makes this site tolerable

Coach34
09-30-2019, 12:08 PM

and we have a Jr QB that is 2-0 as a starter wasting away

msstate7
09-30-2019, 12:11 PM

So if it stays steady, there's only 1 team worse at sacks allowed than us in the sec

PMDawg
09-30-2019, 12:24 PM

Yeah, I'm about ready for JoeMo to leave on the next thing smoking, but even so this is one of the dumber things I've read on the "internets".

I don't care if JoeMo himself said 6 wins is a pipe dream, the team voted and they unanimously agreed - it doesn't mean jack. Much less some "one time great". It's just an opinion, and has no bearing on anything. So, what you've told us is that one person (granted, a person who knows a lot about football) has an opinion that we can't win 6 games with this team.

Ok. Noted. So what?

Johnson85
09-30-2019, 12:25 PM
How big a dumb a$$ are you saying making an F in a class & going on probation was less harsh than what the players got? When I was in school & you had enough defenciency points you had to sit out a semester of school before you could get back in. And I don't anyone who that happened to that was on a full ride like the athletes in Tutor gate... They kicked out Fred Brown his last year for plagiarism. When someone is taking your on line computer tests and they answer every question, lie about who they are and the student Athletic is fully aware of what is going on... It's basically the same thing.

All players and Nick W should have been kicked out of school. That would have made such a BIG POSITIVE STATEMENT to parents of players we are recruiting.

Yet we cover it up for as long as we can and have the worst negotiators in College Sports. Dumb a$$ Cohen gave away TO MUCH to settle with the NCAA.
Should have just expelled them and gotten the Positive Press that Academics "JUST MEAN MORE!". yes I just threw up in my mouth having to use that.

But weak leaders make weak & horrible decisions... And boy do we have some WHOPPERS in that in the leader's area ....

You'd think someone living the pineapple lifestyle wouldn't be wound up so tight.

But to continue to correct you, getting an F and going on probation is indisputably less harsh than getting an F, going on probation, and losing 2/3's of a season of eligibility. Maybe athletes should be held to a higher standard than that, but it's simply false to say they are getting better treatment than non-athletes get for the same offense.

Fred Brown got kicked out, but I can almost guarantee you he didn't get kicked out for a first time offense. Hard to know unless he tells you what went down, since the school can't release the details.

PMDawg
09-30-2019, 12:27 PM

I agree with this post.

PMDawg
09-30-2019, 12:35 PM
Watch... this is really easy. I was not aware of the 10. Even still, I have no issue admitting I was wrong. But I will never go against my team.

You on the other hand change like the wind.

Waiting on you to name them.

Name the 10.

dantheman4248
09-30-2019, 12:37 PM

hahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahhah

hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahah

That is the most misleading stat.

We beat SFA and then Louisville with Peter Sirmon D and their heisman QB threw 3 INTs to one of our players.

You really think that should sell him with that stat?

PMDawg
09-30-2019, 12:38 PM
Yeah, I'm done with it. Can't read a thing he posts from here on out.

that's how many feel about you too.

MrKotter
09-30-2019, 12:41 PM

Damn, grasping for anything. You like deleting your post people make fun of so I would delete this one because it?s dumb.

BulldogBear
09-30-2019, 12:42 PM

Now that is the line of reasoning I've been waiting to hear, so to speak. That makes more sense. And it puts a finger on the concern. I share the same concern.

R2Dawg
09-30-2019, 01:02 PM

Good point somewhat lost in all this QB debate I guess because Shrader has looked so good but the choice of TS over KT looms large right now. Remember, Shrader didn't get many snaps being #3 coming into the year. Joe took a gamble and got burned. This is masked by Shrader's performance but KT I would think being in year two of Joe's system and 4th year at MSU could have brought some things to the table now.

Dawgtini
09-30-2019, 02:03 PM
Watching all of these ?Dan Walsh? posters engage in massive revisionist history is worth the price of admission.

+1

Bubb Rubb
09-30-2019, 02:42 PM

This is a really, really, really stupid take. Really stupid. You're better than this - or either you're just trying to stir crap up.

If that guy was better than Shrader, he would be playing. He worked out a deal with Moorhead where he could stay on scholarship, but he's not playing unless he has to. He'll be back in the portal this winter.

Commercecomet24
09-30-2019, 03:56 PM
This is a really, really, really stupid take. Really stupid. You're better than this - or either you're just trying to stir crap up.

If that guy was better than Shrader, he would be playing. He worked out a deal with Moorhead where he could stay on scholarship, but he's not playing unless he has to. He'll be back in the portal this winter.

Here's another way to look at it. We have a true freshman QB who is 1-0 as a starter in the SEC.

Maverick
09-30-2019, 04:50 PM
Geeze, y'all need to chill out. Anybody listen to Cohen on Wyatt's show?

TrapGame
09-30-2019, 05:13 PM

Nope. I was working to pay the federal government. Give us the Cliff Notes.

Coursesuper
09-30-2019, 05:14 PM

No, what nuggets came out of that hard hitting interview?

Commercecomet24
09-30-2019, 05:17 PM

Me too!

ATTILLA THE DOG
09-30-2019, 05:28 PM
Me too!

Sounded like a whole lot of spinning to me. Great young talent,nobody works harder than joe,we never play good at auburn. Just a bunch of coach speak. Cohen may be feeling a little heat. I am a Cohen fan,not knocking him at all.

Commercecomet24
09-30-2019, 05:31 PM
Sounded like a whole lot of spinning to me. Great young talent,nobody works harder than joe,we never play good at auburn. Just a bunch of coach speak. Cohen may be feeling a little heat. I am a Cohen fan,not knocking him at all.

Appreciate the info.

timotheus
09-30-2019, 05:32 PM
If the team sputters against UT, ARk or OLE Miss you can bet the heat will rise even more. At this point, we can't be surprised. There is a lot of circling the wagons going on now.

BrunswickDawg
09-30-2019, 05:33 PM
Standard fair - realizes we aren't where we need to be, no one works harder than Joe, knows everyone hates losing, and we are working to get better, has faith in Joe and what he does and how he works.

Wyatt brought up our bad history at AU so they talked some about '17 and how prepared we were under Mullen for that game and lost but the atmosphere seems to get to us. One interesting note from Wyatt - we had 7 false start penalties at AU in '17 and Cohen reminded him that the first 2 plays of that game we got back to back false starts. I'd totally forgotten that.

msstate7
09-30-2019, 05:40 PM
Standard fair - realizes we aren't where we need to be, no one works harder than Joe, knows everyone hates losing, and we are working to get better, has faith in Joe and what he does and how he works.

Wyatt brought up our bad history at AU so they talked some about '17 and how prepared we were under Mullen for that game and lost but the atmosphere seems to get to us. One interesting note from Wyatt - we had 7 false start penalties at AU in '17 and Cohen reminded him that the first 2 plays of that game we got back to back false starts. I'd totally forgotten that.
Rankin got hurt, and Eiland got his first action ever (I think). Most of the false starts were him, pretty sure

BrunswickDawg
09-30-2019, 05:54 PM
Rankin got hurt, and Eiland got his first action ever (I think). Most of the false starts were him, pretty sure

A quick glance at the play by play shows they were off a bit. The back to back false starts we're on our 2nd possession. We were 3rd and 1 on the AU 17- no player listed, then on 3rd and 6, Reese moved. We settle for a FG already down 7-0.

Skimming quickly I found 1 FS with no player, 3 on Reese, 1 on Williams, and 2 on Eliand

msstate7
09-30-2019, 05:56 PM
A quick glance at the play by play shows they were off a bit. The back to back false starts we're on our 2nd possession. We were 3rd and 1 on the AU 17- no player listed, then on 3rd and 6, Reese moved. We settle for a FG already down 7-0.

Skimming quickly I found 1 FS with no player, 3 on Reese, 1 on Williams, and 2 on Eliand

Must be getting old

Really Clark?
09-30-2019, 06:00 PM

Cohen lied about the start of that 2017 game then. Yeah we had a bunch of false starts but the first 2 (and they were back to back) was the 3rd and 1 at Auburn 12 when we were driving right after Auburn fumbled. We still got a FG and the score was 7-3. We had one false start on a first down play late in the 3rd by Reese. I think he and Eiland has the bulk of those false starts and nearly all of them were high leverage situations (3rd downs, red zone scoring drives).

BrunswickDawg
09-30-2019, 06:13 PM
Cohen lied about the start of that 2017 game then. Yeah we had a bunch of false starts but the first 2 (and they were back to back) was the 3rd and 1 at Auburn 12 when we were driving right after Auburn fumbled. We still got a FG and the score was 7-3. We had one false start on a first down play late in the 3rd by Reese. I think he and Eiland has the bulk of those false starts and nearly all of them were high leverage situations (3rd downs, red zone scoring drives).

In his defense - Cohen said "I think". I don't think it was an intentional lie, just not an accurate memory. I'm sure someone will want him fired for it though.

Coursesuper
09-30-2019, 06:21 PM

Well what would you expect with Cohen getting interviewed by Wyatt. Cohen trying to get out in front of things, doing the PR work to try to keep asses in seats, that's his job right now.

Really Clark?
09-30-2019, 06:27 PM
In his defense - Cohen said "I think". I don't think it was an intentional lie, just not an accurate memory. I'm sure someone will want him fired for it though.

I’m sure that’s true and qualifying with “I think” is definitely a difference. I probably hold him a little more accountable when you state specifically it was the first 2 plays when it was the second series, after running several plays, and 3rd down deep in their territory but none of us have perfect recall. I just didn’t think he was right when I saw your post

BrunswickDawg
09-30-2019, 06:28 PM
Well what would you expect with Cohen getting interviewed by Wyatt. Cohen trying to get out in front of things, doing the PR work to try to keep asses in seats, that's his job right now.
It was what I expected - I'm just relaying info.
And you are correct, Cohen was doing his job as he should be right now,regardless of what he says in private or what he demands of Joe going forward (or doesn't).

BrunswickDawg
09-30-2019, 06:31 PM
I’m sure that’s true and qualifying with “I think” is definitely a difference. I probably hold him a little more accountable when you state specifically it was the first 2 plays when it was the second series, after running several plays, and 3rd down deep in their territory but none of us have perfect recall. I just didn’t think he was right when I saw your post

I didn't either, which is why I went and checked.

Reunion Dog
09-30-2019, 10:52 PM
What do you expect Cohen to say? SHIT DUMBO WAS HIS HIRE!

Damn right he is gonna spin it. How much would anyone bet he has talked with the Male Cheerleader from Jackson Prep since Saturday nite .... Then what is the over/under on HOW MANY TIMES?

This shit show is gonna keep on until Keenum is gone. That liberal passifast has NO POWER since Cochran is gone. Our whole University is fixing to go thru a RUDE awakening.

And we are at our lowest in football in a decade while the Confederates have NO CHANCELLOR OR ATHLETIC DIRECTOR. LET THAT REALITY SINK IN...

Reunion Dog
09-30-2019, 11:01 PM
17 A! U got a problem with that?

If the team sputters against UT, ARk or OLE Miss you can bet the heat will rise even more. At this point, we can't be surprised. There is a lot of circling the wagons going on now.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-01-2019, 09:45 AM

https://media.giphy.com/media/5hb7g26wsWFJOchWTO/giphy.gif

Maverick
10-01-2019, 04:36 PM

Was doing the same, just happen to listen during my lunch. Sounds like y'all got the gist of it. I was just going to say to the "Mullen never had a undisciplined team crowd" regardless of whether Cohen was right or not, Wyatt said we had 7 false starts in that game so he had his moments too. Moorhead is here so may as well just get behind him. That doesn't mean we have to be ok with the discipline issues but for the people calling for his head, that's over the top.

yjnkdawg
10-01-2019, 07:17 PM
WOW!!! 23,000 views. It seems this title spurred the interest of more than just your normal active ED members.