PDA

View Full Version : Guidry & Hill

dawgday166
09-29-2019, 10:09 AM
Guidry still not catching passes over the middle. He's scared. Joe still coddling him. That's setting a good example for what players can get away with to the rest of the team.

Hill still diving at LBs ankles to block them cause he don't want that contact ... football isn't in his hands.

Tommy scared to death to get hit .. petrified.

Gotta be tough at this level.

timotheus
09-29-2019, 10:56 AM
Guidry probably will never adjust to this level of competition.
Hill is flashy and that is what Joe wants(he wasted Aeris last year) Saquan ruined Joe and Hill can't tote Saquan's jock
We now see the true reason why Tommy never saw much action at PSU. He's fragile

dawgday166
09-29-2019, 11:02 AM
I'm glad someone else can see this shit. I saw it last year while Fitz was getting crucified by our fans. He was a warrior for us for 3 years and took Bama to the mat ... helluva a game. Wins 10 for us if he don't break his ankle with an all-Jr team. Came back from that dislocated ankle ... talk about tough. He hung in pocket last year many times with 1.5 sec or less to throw the ball. And now Tommy petrified before he even takes the snap.

And our fans just crucified the boy cause they want to deify a HC that ain't done shit for us. We have a lot of fans that always jumping at the shiny new bauble in players and coaches sometimes. Good thing they ain't lake bass.

dantheman4248
09-29-2019, 11:05 AM
Hill shouldn’t be asked to pass block because we shouldn’t ever pass. Until our coach stops check with me we should run 32 personnel and run the ball every play.

BuckyIsAB****
09-29-2019, 11:06 AM
Hill shouldnt be blocking. If the kid cant do it/doesnt want to do it, dont make him do it. Put someone else in there with a different mentality. Making 8 kickout a 300 pound DE isnt putting him in position to be successful. I could care less if Guidry plays another snap. I dont know him and have never spoken to him, he could be a great guy but on the field he screams a me guy and me guys will get you beat

dawgday166
09-29-2019, 11:07 AM
Hill shouldnt be blocking. If the kid cant do it/doesnt want to do it, dont make him do it. Put someone else in there with a different mentality. Making 8 kickout a 300 pound DE isnt putting him in position to be successful. I could care less if Guidry plays another snap. I dont know him and have never spoken to him, he could be a great guy but on the field he screams a me guy and me guys will get you beat

He's doing that with LBs dude. That's his job. Anyone think he "going early" to NFL is in fantasy land. I laughed like hell first time I read that.

BuckyIsAB****
09-29-2019, 11:08 AM
He's doing that with LBs dude. That's his job. Anyone think he "going early" to NFL is in fantasy land. I laughed like hell first time I read that.

Pass blocking and kicking out are two different deals. On the fumble we had 8 kicking out a DE for QB power and that aint his game. He is going to have to pass block here and even more in the NFL so he better just sack up and do it. Cant help him with that one

dawgday166
09-29-2019, 11:13 AM
Pass blocking and kicking out are two different deals. On the fumble we had 8 kicking out a DE for QB power and that aint his game. He is going to have to pass block here and even more in the NFL so he better just sack up and do it. Cant help him with that one

True. Beside the blocking part I don't think he is that explosive a runner either. His vision is average at best and he goes down pretty easy. As I've said before ... JRob is better. Had really good vision and tough to bring down.

ShotgunDawg
09-29-2019, 11:29 AM
Is Kylin really going pro early?

He's solid with the ball in his hands but he doesn't have special speed and doesn't pass block.

My guess is he'd be a 4-6 rounder as it stands now.

He needs to get feedback from the NFL and comeback next year, round out his game, and be a 2nd or 3rd rounder.

dawgday166
09-29-2019, 11:31 AM
Is Kylin really going pro early?

He's solid with the ball in his hands but he doesn't have special speed and doesn't pass block.

My guess is he'd be a 4-6 rounder as it stands now.

He needs to get feedback from the NFL and comeback next year, round out his game, and be a 2nd or 3rd rounder.

Awww ... some folks wanna believe he's Barkley. He has a long way to go to even get sniffed by an NFL scout for the draft.

yjnkdawg
09-29-2019, 11:45 AM
Hill shouldn?t be asked to pass block because we shouldn?t ever pass. Until our coach stops check with me we should run 32 personnel and run the ball every play.

I'm not too much in favor of this check with me over and over either. Check with me once and then put it in the quarterback's hands to try and make the right decisions and reads. You run the ball every down, and don't show any passing threat, and see how you would come out against good DC's? And then somebody would say, well we ran it against Auburn last year. Well that scheme was designed specifically for that game. After then it was all on video for Aranda and others to see.

dantheman4248
09-29-2019, 12:06 PM
I'm not too much in favor of this check with me over and over either. Check with me once and then put it in the quarterback's hands to try and make the right decisions and reads. You run the ball every down, and don't show any passing threat, and see how you would come out against good DC's? And then somebody would say, well we ran it against Auburn last year. Well that scheme was designed specifically for that game. After then it was all on video for Aranda and others to see.

Idc how good someone is on DC or how they are set up to stop us. The point is we are better than you and will get 3 yds a carry. Auburn is supposed to be one of the best run defenses in the nation. We had a 4th & 1 where it was obvious what we were about to run. QB up the middle. They couldn’t stop it. Play to our strength. Obviously running it EVERY play is hyperbole. But an 80/20 ratio last night would have given us a much better outcome than what we saw.

Bothrops
09-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Small hands

timotheus
09-29-2019, 02:29 PM
Idc how good someone is on DC or how they are set up to stop us. The point is we are better than you and will get 3 yds a carry. Auburn is supposed to be one of the best run defenses in the nation. We had a 4th & 1 where it was obvious what we were about to run. QB up the middle. They couldn’t stop it. Play to our strength. Obviously running it EVERY play is hyperbole. But an 80/20 ratio last night would have given us a much better outcome than what we saw.

but what about those explosive plays that we need downfield? lol

Cooterpoot
09-29-2019, 02:55 PM
They need a trip to the water park.

dawgday166
09-29-2019, 02:57 PM
LOL ... Water park makes them much more tough than the Farm does.