PDA

View Full Version : Joe doesn't have the 1# defense in the nation....

BogeyGolfer
09-29-2019, 08:57 AM
to hide his poor coaching this year. He had no clue what to do in that environment last night. I have been around long enough to see or tell when a coach has the "it" factor. Joe does not have it!! I heard a pro-bowler say the other day that players need a coach with an edge to him, if they are lacking that edge it rubs off on the team. Joe does not have the edge!! If you can only win 8 games with the talent we had on defense last year and a senior QB with an experienced OL, you will not be successful when you have to coach void of talent. The in game sloppiness, delay of game and overall lack of football IQ will not correct itself. I wish we could pull the trigger at the end of the season but I'm afraid it is going to take several more beatings like this next season for this to occur. There is no excuse for not competing, that's on the head coach. If I were Cohen, I would force Jomo to hire an OC first and then fix the other issues that many of you have mentioned with S&C...but again I think this is a head coach issue. A coach who knows the culture of the south and the players from the south can motivate in the weight room and on the field. Joe can do neither....