PDA

View Full Version : This debacle started with Tutor Gate...

Reunion Dog
09-29-2019, 02:37 AM
The University should have expelled every one of the players involved. Pull their scollorships. Same thing with Nick W in Basketball. Cut him loose. Ever watch his Twitter or Facebook stuff? He is happy in Thug City in Canton instead of being on campus gaining his team's forgiveness...

Again... Cut every student athlete off their full ride. Take the loss like we are now... But go get some fresh talent & Juco ASAP & feel the gaps.

The fact we didn't expell them will come back to haunt us.... As well it should. If anyone of us had gotten caught doing that... We would have been dismissed.. just like Fred Brown was a couple of years ago....

This blame is on weak ass Keenum, who shows weekness, more by the second.

Also the blame goes straight to Cohen. He is a damn joke and for those lucky enough to have been around this athletic program for over 50 years.... He is the weakest AD since Charlie Carr and is fast approaching him to jump over him and take 1st place. The fact that they caught Nick W before the football fiasco and didn't figure it out till later, shows me we have inadequate Staff within every single area except Women's Basketball. If some of you knew the drug issues on the baseball team Cohen's last year and since... You would want not only his resignation,but weak ass Keenum's too. MAJOR COVER UP has been going on since prior to 2016.... But that team self destructed because they HATED COHEN... PERIOD! PLUS COHEN GOT OUTCOACHED IN THE SUPER REGIONAL AT DUDY NOBLE.

Regarding athletic department Staff.... Start anywhere and make IMMEDIATE changes. Head of Bulldog Club get caught having affair with the football recruiting secretary.... Before the former baseball coach...yet the mAle cheerleader from Jackson Prep doesn't do jack $*"+! About it and covers for his Bromance friend.
Bulldog Club director thinks he is so much better than anyone, and has the worst communication skills a Fundraiser could ever have. These idiot have a fence outside of Oktibbeha County they are scared to cross during the working week to go see donors unless it's on the stupid Bulldog Club caravan around a few cities in the State.

All these people are the same ones when the Male Cheerleader bfeom Jackson Prep was here. He was the weakest AD and cockiest MF'er I have ever met.

We need to blow the WHOLE ATHLETIC Department up minus a couple of sports and bring in fresh, mature minds that are willing to get the hell out of Starkville and hit the road and make donors feel appreciated.

But there sheer arrogance from Keenum, down to Cohen, Hemphill, Hobart, our sideline reporter... These fools need to be sent packing.

1 last thing. The next time I see that fat ass LLady who is in charge of Bully.... I am gonna cuss her like I would any Confederate fan in Oxford. Bully tool a Helmut to the face hit while trying to back up but that fat ass LLady wouldn't let go of the leash. She should be let go of her duties immediately when the team lands. That pissed me off more than the incompetence of this unprepared team due to lack of coaching.

I seriously would fire her. And after seeing Twitter and other Facebook msgs.... I am in the Majority with this wish. We r VERY LUCKY that pup didn't get hurt worse.

The selfishment of the players of Tutorgate and lack of oversite by administration has cause the dumpster fire. I want those that let this happen in 2 major sports to have written up assessments I'm the personnel file.

If any of you think this is going to be a quick fix.... Then you are nothing more than a typical sunshining State fan that doesn't think anything is wrong & are happy willing 5 to 6 games a year.

Because if we don't address this core issues... The Confederates are not going to be alone in the bottom of the SEC West.

HOLD THIS IDIOTS RESPONSIBLE FOR HOW QUICKLY THIS PROGRAM HAS FALLEN.

When you try to cover all this crap up by spending money on gimmick uniforms every week. They are just trying to cover up there weaknesses.

Coursesuper.... understands EXACTLY what I am talking about...we are fortunate to be tied in to several of the Major players in this political process we call Mississippi State athletics. If 98% of this board knew all the politics & players.... I promise each of you that you would be angry & so very disappointed...

Uncivilengineer
09-29-2019, 03:03 AM
This post is a thing of beauty. It should be sent out to M Club members sndcseason ticket holders.

Rex54
09-29-2019, 03:32 AM
Our nepotistic, go along to get along, the passive, uncompetitive, pathetic Athletic Department truly is a sight to behold.

Keenum brings his meek DC establishment mindset to athletics, let’s be the nice guys not stepping on anyone’s toes, cross the aisle, play fair. We need real leadership with a killer instinct and a slight bit more testosterone at the helm. Between athletics and academics removing Keenum is beyond justified.

Reunion Dog
09-29-2019, 10:24 AM
Tks Uncivilenginer... But every word I said is true. Had the luck of growing up on campus & got to go to every game in any sport that I wanted to because parents worked on campus. But this experiment from top to bottom has to change. I am sick & tired of the idiotic fans accepting having our teams get there asses handed to them... Yet these fans continue to praise them. Their generation is from when EVERYONE got a trophy for just showing up. 17 that ��! We need to borrow Greg Burne for about 1 day to rid ourselves of cluster.

And if that fat ass Bully handler isn't fired today., Not only will I make 3 phone calls to Miss Keenum, in over his head in denial Cohen, but also the Dean of the Vet school and withdraw my donations.

One more thing... How much money do we waste changing uniforms EVERY GAME & the money the AD WASTES on advertising that crap every wk? Adidas doesn't just give us all those uniforms for free.... There are cost associated with every 235 color schemes we use. Get rid of that big hair Red Head in the athletic department. She isn't from here & I personally don't want a girl on girl lover having ANY INPUT in public representing my Alma Mater that I give decent ��to. Use that wasted money on Assistant Coaches salaries, or get the Bulldog Club to send out plaques to donors and have the AD show us THEIR appreciation for us instead of WASTING it on 4 color expensive ass season ticket books that get thrown away. Hell, at least with a plaque you could hang in your office and display it PROUDLY!!

BLOW THIS MF'ER UP, BURN IT DOWN & START BY RAISING THE PHENOEX FROM THE ASHES.

Everyone one of those idiots is responsible.... Because NO ONE holds ANYONE accountable. It's past time!!!

timotheus
09-29-2019, 10:49 AM
Dang reunion dog, that is pure gospel right there. The folks on the inside can't see this but you have told the obvious.

Tbonewannabe
09-29-2019, 10:56 AM
Anyone have cliff notes?

Charlie_Sheen420
09-29-2019, 11:00 AM
Anyone have cliff notes?

In short an idiotic post, most likely done while drunk (at least I hope was done while drunk). I actually feel dumber for having read it all. Basically we should just fire everyone, expel everyone, and shut the university down is what I gathered...

Todd4State
09-29-2019, 11:14 AM
Could we buy back the interlocking MSU from Nike for what we are paying Adidas? My guess- probably.

dantheman4248
09-29-2019, 11:18 AM
Could we buy back the interlocking MSU from Nike for what we are paying Adidas? My guess- probably.

The best logo we’ve ever had and we can’t even use it. Such a joke.

Todd4State
09-29-2019, 11:38 AM
The best logo we’ve ever had and we can’t even use it. Such a joke.

The fact that we can't get it back is such BS from the AD.

Dawg61
09-29-2019, 11:59 AM
Anyone have cliff notes?

Some hypocrite angry at the world and wanting college kids kicked outta school for something stupid they did six months ago.

timotheus
09-29-2019, 12:02 PM
But the stuff about the interesting relationships and keeping stuff under the rug is truth huh? what i thought. reunion dog just summed up the entire athletic department in a few sentences and the deniers will now take their head from the sand and be all like, but, but , but

Dawg61
09-29-2019, 12:11 PM
But the stuff about the interesting relationships and keeping stuff under the rug is truth huh? what i thought. reunion dog just summed up the entire athletic department in a few sentences and the deniers will now take their head from the sand and be all like, but, but , but

Oh we're suddenly a country that now cares who bangs who while married?? Seems hypocritical cause it is.

Charlie_Sheen420
09-29-2019, 12:30 PM

You read that full drunken tirade and find everything in it credible? I mean he's even attacking Bully's (Jak is his name) handler for Christ's sakes. He has no damn clue about anything, I could care less what his fishing or hunting buddies "in the know" told him. Just so he knows, that handler has taken care of the live mascots for years, Jak, Champ, Tonka, etc. and they are cared for like royalty by her. If his dumbass will go back and watch the video, he can see Jak had his rear to the field and didn't see anything coming until he got hit, he wasn't going to have any time to move out of the way. By her holding on to his leash (he had a harness on and always does on the field), she actually saved him from one of two things, he was either going to get projectile launched and land hard or have 200 pounds of weight rolling over him, both of which could cause serious injuries to a bulldog (genetics are terrible for their airways and breathing) such as a collapsed lung, broken bones, etc. How would I know this? Cause I'm a veterinarian (State Vet Grad), and it's not uncommon for trauma like that in bulldogs to cause those issues. By her holding on, he simply went up in the air a little bit and came down like a swing and landed on his feet, no major issues. If he wants to blame anyone blame the team/coaches for not tackling or playing defense cause if they had, nothing would have happened.

Coach34
09-29-2019, 12:39 PM
Interesting how the narrative has changed. When it was 1st announced- many here said it was mostly just back-ups and wouldnt have an effect on us. We had too much talent on the DL and Shoop would adjust....

parabrave
09-29-2019, 12:42 PM
This post is a thing of beauty. It should be sent out to M Club members sndcseason ticket holders.

I have talked to a couple of former players about what should've been done to alol involved. They agreed all of the players should've been expelled or at least suspended.

Cooterpoot
09-29-2019, 12:43 PM
It?s three damn players. They?ll help vs weak teams. But this started in 2015 with Dan Mullen. Then Bracky’s pusee ass sacrifices the world. He should be fired with most of the AD.

timotheus
09-29-2019, 12:45 PM
I know that reunion dog speaks the gospel about how things are run around starkville.

Coursesuper
09-29-2019, 12:48 PM
You read that full drunken tirade and find everything in it credible? I mean he's even attacking Bully's (Jak is his name) handler for Christ's sakes. He has no damn clue about anything, I could care less what his fishing or hunting buddies "in the know" told him. Just so he knows, that handler has taken care of the live mascots for years, Jak, Champ, Tonka, etc. and they are cared for like royalty by her. If his dumbass will go back and watch the video, he can see Jak had his rear to the field and didn't see anything coming until he got hit, he wasn't going to have any time to move out of the way. By her holding on to his leash (he had a harness on and always does on the field), she actually saved him from one of two things, he was either going to get projectile launched and land hard or have 200 pounds of weight rolling over him, both of which could cause serious injuries to a bulldog (genetics are terrible for their airways and breathing) such as a collapsed lung, broken bones, etc. How would I know this? Cause I'm a veterinarian (State Vet Grad), and it's not uncommon for trauma like that in bulldogs to cause those issues. By her holding on, he simply went up in the air a little bit and came down like a swing and landed on his feet, no major issues. If he wants to blame anyone blame the team/coaches for not tackling or playing defense cause if they had, nothing would have happened.

Chuck you are not wrong about this being a crazy, drunken, rambling diatribe. But as much as you and others find this incredible, there is more than just a little bit of truth here.

Dawg61
09-29-2019, 12:50 PM
I have talked to a couple of former players about what should've been done to alol involved. They agreed all of the players should've been expelled or at least suspended.

They weren't expelled. That's a final decision. Continuously crying about it 6 months later (not you) is some petty bullshit.

FriarsPoint
09-29-2019, 12:51 PM
I agree with one thing. They should’ve expelled anyone caught up in the cheating and cut bait instead of straddling the fence. Either kick em out or turn your head. Being lukewarm ain’t the way to go.

THE Bruce Dickinson
09-29-2019, 12:59 PM
I know that reunion dog speaks the gospel about how things are run around starkville.

I know Reunion doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to the cheating scandal.

bluelightstar
09-29-2019, 01:02 PM
We don't kick out non-student athletes for first offense cheating, so why would we have done so here?

Charlie_Sheen420
09-29-2019, 01:05 PM
Chuck you are not wrong about this being a crazy, drunken, rambling diatribe. But as much as you and others find this incredible, there is more than just a little bit of truth here.

Please enlighten us then, what is really going down in Starkville? I mean if it's something really serious and we want change, it needs to be brought to light, right? I doubt it's anymore political or screwed up then the stuff that goes down in Jackson, Meridian, etc.

Coursesuper
09-29-2019, 01:22 PM
Please enlighten us then, what is really going down in Starkville? I mean if it's something really serious and we want change, it needs to be brought to light, right? I doubt it's anymore political or screwed up then the stuff that goes down in Jackson, Meridian, etc.

Be happy in your ignorance.

MoreCowbell
09-29-2019, 01:31 PM

I agree, can’t stand the “you won’t believe what is happening but I’m not going to elaborate I just want you to think I know everything”. Like say it or don’t bring it up.

Reunion Dog
09-29-2019, 11:43 PM
U may be a Vet and good for you. But you are blind as a damn BAT! Your play by play of what happened is total BS! I don't care how long she has been caring for the mascot. She should be relieved of her duties. That dog should have NEVER BEEN IN ANY POSITION TO GET HIT....

Let me know where u practice to make sure you don't treat my pets because again.... You are blind as a damn bat! Let me know if I need to send this in BRAIL so u won't miss anything.... 17 MORON!

Our nepotistic, go along to get along, the passive, uncompetitive, pathetic Athletic Department truly is a sight to behold.

Keenum brings his meek DC establishment mindset to athletics, let?s be the nice guys not stepping on anyone?s toes, cross the aisle, play fair. We need real leadership with a killer instinct and a slight bit more testosterone at the helm. Between athletics and academics removing Keenum is beyond justified.

Dawg61
09-30-2019, 12:00 AM
U may be a Vet and good for you. But you are blind as a damn BAT! Your play by play of what happened is total BS! I don't care how long she has been caring for the mascot. She should be relieved of her duties. That dog should have NEVER BEEN IN ANY POSITION TO GET HIT....

Let me know where u practice to make sure you don't treat my pets because again.... You are blind as a damn bat! Let me know if I need to send this in BRAIL so u won't miss anything.... 17 MORON!

https://media.giphy.com/media/aJlKIh8Kh0NLa/giphy.gif

Reunion Dog
09-30-2019, 12:02 AM

We fired a head baseball coach for doing the same thing with the same football recruiting secretary... A top Athletic Department official getting treated better because his boss the male cheerleader from Jackson Prep are good friends?

That's TOTAL BS and he should have been fired immediately... That's a damn double standard for a douchebag, who still has his title and again NO COMMUNICATION SKILLS WHAT SO EVER!

It?s three damn players. They?ll help vs weak teams. But this started in 2015 with Dan Mullen. Then Bracky?s pusee ass sacrifices the world. He should be fired with most of the AD.

I agree with one thing. They should?ve expelled anyone caught up in the cheating and cut bait instead of straddling the fence. Either kick em out or turn your head. Being lukewarm ain?t the way to go.

Be happy in your ignorance.

Keenum brings his meek DC establishment mindset to athletics, let?s be the nice guys not stepping on anyone?s toes, cross the aisle, play fair. We need real leadership with a killer instinct and a slight bit more testosterone at the helm. Between athletics and academics removing Keenum is beyond justified.

Dang reunion dog, that is pure gospel right there. The folks on the inside can't see this but you have told the obvious.

Todd4State
09-30-2019, 12:16 AM
We fired a head baseball coach for doing the same thing with the same football recruiting secretary... A top Athletic Department official getting treated better because his boss the male cheerleader from Jackson Prep are good friends?

That's TOTAL BS and he should have been fired immediately... That's a damn double standard for a douchebag, who still has his title and again NO COMMUNICATION SKILLS WHAT SO EVER!

I kind of wonder if Cann was fired because some people didn't like sharing their sidepiece.

Rayburn8
09-30-2019, 12:29 AM
Y'all freaking realize you don't get kicked out after one honor code violation right? One cheating violation is not an expulsion. Fred Brown got kicked out because he did it like 3 times. Which is usually the number it takes to get kicked out.

Johnson85
09-30-2019, 08:11 AM
Tks Uncivilenginer... But every word I said is true. ...

Didn't read past the third paragraph (yes, despite the stupidity of the first two, I still read to the third; it's monday and I'm not thinking right yet is my only excuse), but teh third followed up a bunch of stupid opinions with a false statement that idiots keep repeating. Regular students do not get dismissed or expelled for a first time cheating offense, absent extenuating circumstances. The athletes got a much harsher punishment than regular students, which is probably appropriate for somebody on scholarship.

sonof34
09-30-2019, 08:42 AM
Tks Uncivilenginer... But every word I said is true. Had the luck of growing up on campus & got to go to every game in any sport that I wanted to because parents worked on campus. But this experiment from top to bottom has to change. I am sick & tired of the idiotic fans accepting having our teams get there asses handed to them... Yet these fans continue to praise them. Their generation is from when EVERYONE got a trophy for just showing up. 17 that ��! We need to borrow Greg Burne for about 1 day to rid ourselves of cluster.

And if that fat ass Bully handler isn't fired today., Not only will I make 3 phone calls to Miss Keenum, in over his head in denial Cohen, but also the Dean of the Vet school and withdraw my donations.

One more thing... How much money do we waste changing uniforms EVERY GAME & the money the AD WASTES on advertising that crap every wk? Adidas doesn't just give us all those uniforms for free.... There are cost associated with every 235 color schemes we use. Get rid of that big hair Red Head in the athletic department. She isn't from here & I personally don't want a girl on girl lover having ANY INPUT in public representing my Alma Mater that I give decent ��to. Use that wasted money on Assistant Coaches salaries, or get the Bulldog Club to send out plaques to donors and have the AD show us THEIR appreciation for us instead of WASTING it on 4 color expensive ass season ticket books that get thrown away. Hell, at least with a plaque you could hang in your office and display it PROUDLY!!

BLOW THIS MF'ER UP, BURN IT DOWN & START BY RAISING THE PHENOEX FROM THE ASHES.

Everyone one of those idiots is responsible.... Because NO ONE holds ANYONE accountable. It's past time!!!

So any update as to your phone calls and cancelation of donations? Or did you put the old granddad down and come to your senses?

Duckdog
09-30-2019, 08:48 AM
Woof ole boy was PISSED!

chef dixon
09-30-2019, 08:57 AM
So any update as to your phone calls and cancelation of donations? Or did you put the old granddad down and come to your senses?

Son of 34 lurking for 6 years then from the top rope. Nicely done.