PDA

View Full Version : Seems to me Croom ...

dawgday166
09-28-2019, 11:50 PM
Won most all the press conferences too. Always seemed to have the right thing to say ... for a while.

CadaverDawg
09-28-2019, 11:56 PM
Starting to hear a lot of "he's such a great guy" from fans, media, opposing coaches, etc......another thing people said about Croom when they couldn't compliment his winning (because there was none). When opposing coaches like your coach, it's probably bc they're beating his ass.

Mobile Bay
09-29-2019, 12:15 AM
Croom was a better coach than the jackass we have in charge now.

msu15
09-29-2019, 12:16 AM

LOL! I needed that laugh!

Cloak
09-29-2019, 02:29 AM

Anyone think Croom would come back? I know it's a long shot, but it would be an upgrade of what we have now

Dawg61
09-29-2019, 05:18 AM
Anyone think Croom would come back? I know it's a long shot, but it would be an upgrade of what we have now

You must be joking. Have to be. Croom didn't once have an offense ranked higher than 105th in the nation. He was absolutely atrocious. Moorhead is miles better than Croom.

basedog
09-29-2019, 06:31 AM
You must be joking. Have to be. Croom didn't once have an offense ranked higher than 105th in the nation. He was absolutely atrocious. Moorhead is miles better than Croom.

+1 Time will tell, it's still early yet, but in saying that two things, gotta clean up the B.S. silly mistakes such as delay of game penalties and "jaw talking". Also he still has to recruit and balance out the situation, we so badly need speed.

This beat down from Auburn is discouraging, glad we have an open date, main thing for this team and Msu football is get back to work and find ways to win 3 or 4 games.

Too bad for Stevens, seems to be a quality young man, but Shrader is the man, going forward our offense will be better I think. Defense, well we are just bad, say what y'all want but it ain't "all" Shoop's fault, we just aren't talented enough, gotta recruit better and regardless some are very young.

Mobile Bay
09-29-2019, 06:53 AM
Croom never gave up 42 points in the first half and Croom wouldn't have let his players cheat and get us blasted by the NCAA.

Rayburn8
09-29-2019, 07:31 AM
Croom never gave up 42 points in the first half and Croom wouldn't have let his players cheat and get us blasted by the NCAA.

Croom woulda never let players cheat. Lol, like coach can micromanage players like that.

msstate7
09-29-2019, 07:34 AM
Croom woulda never let players cheat. Lol, like coach can micromanage players like that.

No one can stop a player from cheating, but you can stop that player from ever cheating again. Perhaps this is what he meant

BrunswickDawg
09-29-2019, 07:44 AM

Croom never would have let his players have gunfights either! Oh, wait...

Doggie_Style
09-29-2019, 08:25 AM
Croom never would have let his players have gunfights either! Oh, wait...

It?s sad commentary that we are seriously comparing Joe and Sylvester

yjnkdawg
09-29-2019, 08:56 AM

Are you Stingray in disguise? Stingray's Grand Dad, or maybe it is his Dad and Croom are and have been real close friends. This ranks up there with those posts where you should think real carefully on whether this post makes sense or not. I think in this case most would say it doesn't.

yjnkdawg
09-29-2019, 09:02 AM

Then you must be Stingray in disguise. Two possibilities now. An old Chinese proverb says some who do not think very carefully and rationally before they post should read a lot more and post a lot less.

MrKotter
09-29-2019, 09:08 AM

Maine, you stupid ass. Croom lost to Maine. Comparing Moorhead to croom is flat out stupid and just proves even further the lack of a brain with most of our fan base.

Spiderman
09-29-2019, 09:17 AM
Won most all the press conferences too. Always seemed to have the right thing to say ... for a while.

JoeVester Croomhead