PDA

View Full Version : Those Involved With MSU Football Need Take A Long Look In The Mirror

ShotgunDawg
09-28-2019, 10:02 PM
And find some leadership.

I'm not going to meltdown tonight. It's not worth it, but tonight cannot happen. We can sit here & debate for hours about how we got here & blame everyone including the janitor, but the truth is that it's complicated & without being in that building on a daily basis, it's probably impossible to know, other than talent, where to point the finger.

However we got here though, tonight cannot happen. Whatever sequence of events led to the soap dropping that occurred tonight on the plains cannot happen.

The problems with what happened tonight is that you don't just lose a game, you begin losing a fan base. People that would normally wear that maroon shirt tomorrow to church tuck that sucker a little deeper in the drawers because they don't want to be a known associate of a program that performed like ours did tonight. They don't want to be a supporter of such ineptitude & lack of discipline.

Nights like tonight are why after 9 bowl games, we still only have a 61K seat stadium that don't typically fill. It's because of nights like tonight throughout our history that our fan base does not grow. Nights like tonight are why so many Mississippi recruits choose to go out of state.

Tonight cannot happen. It was embarrassing, it was unorganized, & it was heartless.

From Tutor gate, to delay of games, to terrible tackling, to unsportsmanlike penalties, etc, I think it all goes back to a lack of leadership. We can blame Joe for still acting like the substitute teacher, or we can blame Mullen for not recruiting DL, although we have an awful lot of 4 stars out there that suck, we can blame Cohen for making what still appears to be the best hire of that hiring cycle, or we can even remember that on good teams the players police themselves, but whatever the cause, there is a lack of leadership in this program & everyone associated with this program from the presidents office to Cohen's office, to Moorhead's office, & on down needs to take a look in mirror & make a commitment to making sure that tonight NEVER happens again.

I love our freshman QB, but the rest of team looks like a dis-organized Chinese fire drill where some of the fireman are speaking Russian. Just a complete cluster 17. We look like a Popeyes. When it's clicking the food is pretty good, but the operation sucks so consistently that you still don't go to Popeyes as often as Chick-fil-a

We've got an off week next week & goodness do we need it, but beyond that, leadership needs to emerge in the football program that will take the bull by the horns & hold everyone in that building to a real standard, not just the fake one that is tweeted out everyday.

Again, losses can happen, but tonight can't.

It's not a time to point fingers at each other. It's time for everyone involved with this football program to roll their sleeves up & make a covenant that what happened tonight will not happen again.

Liverpooldawg
09-28-2019, 10:03 PM
Tell me something....when was the last time you actually were AT a game? Not attacking you....YET.

dawgday166
09-28-2019, 10:04 PM
Wut??? That's one of Joe's favorite, cute, brilliant little sayings he has about himself. You think he's really doing that?

I'm really f***ing tired of his repetitive brilliant little sayings he gives the media too.

I seen it dawg
09-28-2019, 10:08 PM
And find some leadership.

I'm not going to meltdown tonight. It's not worth it, but tonight cannot happen. We can sit here & debate for hours about how we got here & blame everyone including the janitor, but the truth is that it's complicated & without being in that building on a daily basis, it's probably impossible to know, other than talent, where to point the finger.

However we got here though, tonight cannot happen. Whatever sequence of events led to the soap dropping that occurred tonight on the plains cannot happen.

The problems with what happened tonight is that you don't just lose a game, you begin losing a fan base. People that would normally wear that maroon shirt tomorrow to church tuck that sucker a little deeper in the drawers because they don't want to be a known associate of a program that performed like ours did tonight. They don't want to be a supporter of such ineptitude & lack of discipline.

Nights like tonight are why after 9 bowl games, we still only have a 61K seat stadium that don't typically fill. It's because of nights like tonight throughout our history that our fan base does not grow.

Tonight cannot happen. It was embarrassing, it was unorganized, & it was heartless.

From Tutor gate, to delay of games, to terrible tackling, to unsportsmanlike penalties, etc, I think it all goes back to a lack of leadership. We can blame Joe for still acting like the substitute teach, or we can blame Mullen for not recruiting DL, although we an awful lot of 4 stars out there that suck, we can blame Cohen for making what still appears to be the best hire of that hiring cycle, or we can even remember that on good teams the players police themselves, but whatever the cause, there is a lack of leadership in this program & everyone associated with this program from the presidents office to Cohen's office, to Moorhead's office, & on down needs to take a look in mirror & make a commitment to making sure that tonight NEVER happens again.

I love our freshman QB, but the rest of team looks like a dis-organized Chinese fire drill where some of the fireman are speaking Russian. Just a complete cluster 17.

We've got an off week next week & goodness do we need it, but beyond that, leadership needs to emerge in the football program that will take the bull by the horns & everyone in that building to a real standard, not just the fake one that is tweeted out everyday.

Again, losses can happen, but tonight can't.

It's not a time to point fingers at each other. It's time for everyone involved with this football program to roll their sleeves up & make a covenant that what happened tonight will not happen again.

Nice paragraphs

Dawgtini
09-28-2019, 10:08 PM
So Dan lost 49-10 his last trip to the Plains. Still looking for your diatribe after that one. Oh and all those first round picks were on that D and playing.

ShotgunDawg
09-28-2019, 10:09 PM
Tell me something....when was the last time you actually were AT a game? Not attacking you....YET.

I've attended two games this year

Mobile Bay
09-28-2019, 10:10 PM
My Maroon shirt has hung in my closet since the end of baseball last year. I have never and will never support a shit tier slob like Morehead.

ShotgunDawg
09-28-2019, 10:10 PM
So Dan lost 49-10 his last trip to the Plains. Still looking for your diatribe after that one. Oh and all those first round picks were on that D and playing.

Problem is the lack of organization & discipline has become the norm with Moorhead. Tonight can't happen

I seen it dawg
09-28-2019, 10:11 PM
My Maroon shirt has hung in my closet since the end of baseball last year. I have never and will never support a shit tier slob like Morehead.

Good

Todd4State
If there is ANYTHING that is positive right now about MSU football it's that Moorhead brought in Shrader.

IF he continues to bring in players like that we will be in good shape going forward.

Ari Gold
I just looked in the mirror and I look ****ing fabulous

I seen it dawg
09-28-2019, 10:12 PM
Woooooooooooooo

Commercecomet24
09-28-2019, 10:13 PM

Yeah and It was in Mullen's 7th year too and got blown out the same way by uga that year too. I'm not happy about tonight but dang Mullen got blown out plenty of times too. We're not the type program to lose the talent we lost from last year and not have to rebuild some. If the season goes completely off the rails I'll be ready for a change too. Let's see how the season plays out.

dawgday166
If there is ANYTHING that is positive right now about MSU football it's that Moorhead brought in Shrader.

IF he continues to bring in players like that we will be in good shape going forward.

Not if he keeps coddling players like Guidry. Kills your locker room dude as well as your offensive drives.

Dawgtini
Problem is the lack of organization & discipline has become the norm with Moorhead. Tonight can't happen
<eye roll> after shrader came in the offense was serviceable given a true freshman QB. We scored more points tonight than we did in 3+ games vs a decent D last year. We were just shell shocked in the first true toad game for all those freshmens. Losing this game sucks. Losing this way sucks worse. But I did see a lot of positives out of the young guys. Just gonna have to take our lumps this year against good teams while we grow and get experience.

ShotgunDawg

Well, that's two of us. So we aren't the problems

BeardoMSU
09-28-2019, 10:14 PM

https://media3.giphy.com/media/xT0BKyzsIglmWE8oDK/source.gif

R2Dawg
09-28-2019, 10:14 PM
For the most part I agree Shotgun. Losing isn't the issue it is how we lost and how we looked doing it. I wish bad that Jo was the guy but it doesn't look like it. Looks like we made some bad asst coach hires too. Got to make some changes this year to keep our program from going under.

ShotgunDawg
09-28-2019, 10:16 PM
Yeah and It was in Mullen's 7th year too and got blown out the same way by uga that year too. I'm not happy about tonight but dang Mullen got blown out plenty of times too. We're not the type program to lose the talent we lost from last year and not have to rebuild some. If the season goes completely off the rails I'll be ready for a change too. Let's see how the season plays out.

Good post.

It's the lack of organization & inconsistency that has to stop.

Liverpooldawg
09-28-2019, 10:16 PM
I've attended two games this year

Cool, one more than me...….but I was out of the country for a VERY good reason for the last two, I listened to the entire UK game online, with a 9 pm KO where I was. Here is the cold hard truth. WE were NEVER going to win tonight. As my old coach used to say, anybody with one eyed half sense knew that, PRIOR to the season starting. This was always going to be a down year and beating legit Top 10 team on the road...….dreamland. It's tough to follow the BEST coach a team has ever had. I actually hate it had to be Joe because I like the guy and think he is a pretty good coach.

BeardoMSU
09-28-2019, 10:17 PM

This^^

Apparently, to some guys, acknowledging that tonight does indeed suck balls, while also recognizing we've sucked those balls before, is paramount to heresy.

Seriously....we lost 3 first ****ing rounders on D....and we have 10 players suspended via tutor-gate.

All that being said, I'm still not happy with many of Joe's coaching decisions. All things can be true.

I seen it dawg
09-28-2019, 10:17 PM
**** mullen

Coach34
09-28-2019, 10:19 PM

Yeah but you are getting old mf'er and all Cocksmen finally have to sit and wait for their HOF invite. I cant wait to give you your gold jacket.

ShotgunDawg
09-28-2019, 10:20 PM
<eye roll> after shrader came in the offense was serviceable given a true freshman QB. We scored more points tonight than we did in 3+ games vs a decent D last year. We were just shell shocked in the first true toad game for all those freshmens. Losing this game sucks. Losing this way sucks worse. But I did see a lot of positives out of the young guys. Just gonna have to take our lumps this year against good teams while we grow and get experience.

We've looked shell shocked in every road game under Moorhead, except in a half empty stadium for the Egg Bowl. Why?

BeastMan
09-28-2019, 10:21 PM
We are undisciplined, out of shape, poorly coached, and young in key spots. All of that reflects on JoMo. He just hasn’t learned how to be a HC in the mother 17ing SEC West yet. That said, got dammit Shrader is going to save him. That dude is a gamer, tough as nails, and can throw the got damn football. I hope JoMo can keep recruiting as a high level and figure his *****assness out because next year’s schedule is brutal. We trended down last year. This year looks like trending down. Next year’s schedule looks status quo. When tf are we going to trend back up. Shrader is the guy to trend back up if we can get our got damn shit together

ShotgunDawg
09-28-2019, 10:23 PM
We are undisciplined, out of shape, poorly coached, and young in key spots. All of that reflects on JoMo. He just hasn’t learned how to be a HC in the mother 17ing SEC West yet. That said, got dammit Shrader is going to save him. That dude is a gamer, tough as nails, and can throw the got damn football. I hope JoMo can keep recruiting as a high level and figure his *****assness out because next year’s schedule is brutal. We trended down last year. This year looks like trending down. Next year’s schedule looks status quo. When tf are we going to trend back up. Shrader is the guy to trend back up if we can get our got damn shit together

Great post.

Shrader is a baller & I think OL & WR is trending up, but everywhere else seems to be a mess.

I don't see near the same DL recruiting we've had in the past & we're headed towards a 3 star LB core by 2021.

BeardoMSU
Cocksmen

https://y.yarn.co/4ab0ff2a-bf69-429a-b705-f0b0ac8c9e1c_text.gif?v=0

Todd4State
Not if he keeps coddling players like Guidry. Kills your locker room dude as well as your offensive drives.

I do not understand why Guidry starts. He even almost dropped his TD pass. I'd start Payton over him.

And I'd like to see us move Cole to safety in place of Morgan and start Leo, Errol, and Washington when Gay isn't suspended.

I don't understand why coaches don't see what everyone else sees sometimes.

Commercecomet24
09-28-2019, 10:25 PM
Good post.

It's the lack of organization & inconsistency that has to stop.

We looked much better with Shrader at QB. He had us in position to score at least 2 more tds and a third was dropped by Spivey(got the fg after this one though). That's 17 more points. Defense we are playing so many young players and they're gonna be our if position and make dumb plays sometimes. We're getting a lot of people experience this year.

BeardoMSU
09-28-2019, 10:26 PM
We looked much better with Shrader at QB. He had us in position to score at least 2 more tds and a third was dropped by Spivey(got the fg after this one though). That's 17 more points. Defense we are playing so many young players and they're gonna be our if position and make dumb plays sometimes. We're getting a lot of people experience this year.

I agree. I'm sorry for Stevens, but that experiment ship has sailed. I wish him the best, but it's time we start playing for the future.

Todd4State
09-28-2019, 10:27 PM
We've looked shell shocked in every road game under Moorhead, except in a half empty stadium for the Egg Bowl. Why?

Because we've played almost all top 15 teams on the road the past two years?

2021? Maybe? The JUCO's that we're bringing in along with Shrader are going to be the difference for Joe good or bad.

This^^

Apparently, to some guys, acknowledging that tonight does indeed suck balls, while also recognizing we've sucked those balls before, is paramount to heresy.

Seriously....we lost 3 first ****ing rounders on D....and we have 10 players suspended via tutor-gate.

All that being said, I'm still not happy with many of Joe's coaching decisions. All things can be true.

Good post Beardo. You're one of the best on here.

PGHBulldogBG
09-28-2019, 10:29 PM
Neal Brown
Bill Clark
David Clawson
Matt Rhule

Please explain how this search was that conplicated and we looked at Pruitt Moorhead and Morris

Commercecomet24
09-28-2019, 10:29 PM
This^^

Yep Beardo gets it!

Todd4State
09-28-2019, 10:30 PM

I do have to wonder how this game goes if we start Shrader instead of Stevens. Tommy looked completely lost the first two series. And yes, the fumbled KO compounded things. I don't think that confusion happens with Shrader.

We looked like a team trying to figure some thing out against a team that didn't have as many question marks. But I think we figured a few things out.

ShotgunDawg
09-28-2019, 10:33 PM
Something is just terribly off with this program.

I swear it feels like substitute teacher that doesn't want to step on any toes is coaching the team.

Commercecomet24
09-28-2019, 10:33 PM
I do have to wonder how this game goes if we start Shrader instead of Stevens. Tommy looked completely lost the first two series. And yes, the fumbled KO compounded things. I don't think that confusion happens with Shrader.

We looked like a team trying to figure some thing out against a team that didn't have as many question marks. But I think we figured a few things out.

Shrader Is a cool customer. He never looked rattled and he fought til the end. He's a baller. He's gotta start from here on. He makes us a dangerous offense. Let's roll with him!

BrunswickDawg
09-28-2019, 10:36 PM
This^^

And for all the good Mullen did getting us out of the Croom Error, the program is still not beyond have a 6-6 or even 5-7 season every 3-4 years or so. It's sucks but it's the damn truth. The reality is we are going to have them and can't get reactionary every time it happens if we ever want to build beyond that.

BeardoMSU
09-28-2019, 10:37 PM
Something is just terribly off with this program.

I swear it feels like substitute teacher that doesn't want to step on any toes is coaching the team.

How many wins did Joe's predecessor have on the road against top 25 ranked SEC foes? What seems "terribly off" about tonight?

Todd4State
09-28-2019, 10:41 PM
Great post.

Shrader is a baller & I think OL & WR is trending up, but everywhere else seems to be a mess.

I don't see near the same DL recruiting we've had in the past & we're headed towards a 3 star LB core by 2021.

We have a four star JUCO commit that's a DE and Cooley absolutely should be a 4 star prospect. Key is even more underrated as a three star. We played three four star DT's tonight and a former 4 star DE that are freshmen. So, I don't get that impression there.

LB- I can understand but Wheat is a good prospect and we're only going to play two LB's at a time for the most part anyway. That is a position we need to hit in 2021 and Calloway from Philadelphia could very well be a four star prospect at OLB and we probably could stand to land a JUCO LB or two. Brule is very athletic and talented too though.

ShotgunDawg
09-28-2019, 10:42 PM
How many wins did Joe's predecessor have on the road against top 25 ranked SEC foes? What seems "terribly off" about tonight?

You're making too large of a leap from what tonight looked like vs winning the game.

Winning or losing this game isn't what I'm talking about. Consistent lack of organization throughout Moorhead's tenure, consistent mistakes in special teams, penalties, & lack of discipline are what I'm talking about.

I expected to lose this game, but tonight wasn't competitive & would be better than that.

Todd4State
09-28-2019, 10:43 PM
Shrader Is a cool customer. He never looked rattled and he fought til the end. He's a baller. He's gotta start from here on. He makes us a dangerous offense. Let's roll with him!

He's what we need. I love his demeanor. My favorite part about tonight was when he scored a TD and started hitting on the usher from Auburn. Tonight will help him immensely against Tennessee in a couple of weeks.

Commercecomet24
09-28-2019, 10:44 PM

Hell it didn't just happen on the road. Mullen got smoked at home several times too. Anyone remember the manziel "snow bowl" uniform game? Lucky am didn't put 100 on us that game, and there's more than that.

ShotgunDawg
09-28-2019, 10:44 PM
We have a four star JUCO commit that's a DE and Cooley absolutely should be a 4 star prospect. Key is even more underrated as a three star. We played three four star DT's tonight and a former 4 star DE that are freshmen. So, I don't get that impression there.

LB- I can understand but Wheat is a good prospect and we're only going to play two LB's at a time for the most part anyway. That is a position we need to hit in 2021 and Calloway from Philadelphia could very well be a four star prospect at OLB and we probably could stand to land a JUCO LB or two. Brule is very athletic and talented too though.

yeah, I'm sure we'll have some solid guys but I don't see any Simmons, Coxs, or Chris Jones type guy guys walking through that door. For the better part of the past 10 years, our DL was anchored by one of those guys, but who will anchor it now?

Commercecomet24
09-28-2019, 10:46 PM
You're making too large of a leap from what tonight looked like vs winning the game.

Winning or losing this game isn't what I'm talking about. Consistent lack of organization throughout Moorhead's tenure, consistent mistakes in special teams, penalties, & lack of discipline are what I'm talking about.

I expected to lose this game, but tonight wasn't competitive & would be better than that.

People said the same thing when Mullen lost too. It's what all fans say when there teams lose. Pats fans say the same thing about belichik when he loses. It's why we're fans lol

Todd4State

Correct- but we also got into a big hole early with a different QB. We agree that Joe is recruiting better than Dan. Let's let Joe bring in his guys and see how it goes then. Dan has also had some organizational issues at Florida too.

I think the most pressing thing is to fix the S&C because that should help with some of the discipline issues and some of our injury issues as well.

Bothrops
Well it happened and will happen again very soon. If I coached each position on the defense, tonight's outcome wouldn't have been any worse. Now think about it for a minute. I would think going through the motions at practice is as productive as not practicing at all.

BeardoMSU
09-28-2019, 10:54 PM
And for all the good Mullen did getting us out of the Croom Error, the program is still not beyond have a 6-6 or even 5-7 season every 3-4 years or so. It's sucks but it's the damn truth. The reality is we are going to have them and can't get reactionary every time it happens if we ever want to build beyond that.

Yep. 2016 is a prime example of our fans' bipolar mental state. This board was absolutely bat shit halfway through that season....even to the point of C34 starting a thread saying something to the effect of "the Elite Dawgs leadership has officially moved on from Dan" (or something like that)....yet all that narrative, and the attitude of the board, was only changed for the positive when we beat OM. Dan had us pegged when he made those jokes about "winning the 1 game that mattered", which I always hated, personally (very little-brother-esque).

And what does Dan do the next year? Start strong. Trounce LSU (very commendable, and worth celebrating). Get embarrassed by Auburn and Georgia. Blow one of the only legit shots at beating Bama we've had in a dog's age. Then shit the sheets against OM, while checking his cell phone between plays for texts from Tennessee and Florida.

Again, as has been said by others, not just myself....expecting better is fine and good, and we should all do it; I certainly do. But to just expect to be better, as if we're entitled to it, is just not in line with reality, not just in reference to our overall history, but more because of the present situation: suspensions from tutor-gate, WR limitations (from the previous staff in terms of recruiting, but also from the current in terms of development), and we just lost 3 first rounders on D (this really can't be overstated, lol....as if we, MSU, have first round NFL players filling up our 2 deep on both sides of the ball).

Todd4State
09-28-2019, 10:54 PM
yeah, I'm sure we'll have some solid guys but I don't see any Simmons, Coxs, or Chris Jones type guy guys walking through that door. For the better part of the past 10 years, our DL was anchored by one of those guys, but who will anchor it now?

No doubt those were special players.

And we probably won't be as dominant with the new guys- but I think we can be a top 20 defense again with them if they pan out. I don't know that many people knew that Sweat and Abrams would become first round picks- especially with Abrams.

But it's very conceivable that we could have a team of mostly upper-class 4 star guys in the next two years.

DL- Jordan Davis, Lovett, Crumedy, Pickering, Russell

LB- OK yeah...but Wheat and Brule are both pretty good players and we do need to address this next year as we have discussed after Gay and Errol leave.

DB- Jones, Murphy, Forbes, among others.

And that doesn't include guys like Emerson, Tre Lawson, Key, Janari Dean, Dillion Johnson and others that are good prospects.

Todd4State
09-28-2019, 10:57 PM
Yep. 2016 is a prime example of our fans' bipolar mental state. This board was absolutely bat shit halfway through that season....even to the point of C34 starting a thread saying something to the effect of "the Elite Dawgs leadership has officially moved on from Dan" (or something like that)....yet all that narrative, and the attitude of the board, was only changed for the positive when we beat OM. Dan had us pegged when he made those jokes about "winning the 1 game that mattered", which I always hated, personally (very little-brother-esque).

And what does Dan do the next year? Start strong. Trounce LSU (very commendable, and worth celebrating). Get embarrassed by Auburn and Georgia. Blow one of the only legit shots at beating Bama we've had in a dog's age. Then shit the sheets against OM, while checking his cell phone between plays for texts from Tennessee and Florida.

Again, as has been said by others, not just myself....expecting better is fine and good, and we should all do it; I certainly do. But to just expect to be better, as if we're entitled to it, is just not in line with reality, not just in reference to our overall history, but more because of the present situation: suspensions from tutor-gate, WR limitations (from the previous staff in terms of recruiting, but also from the current in terms of development), and we just lost 3 first rounders on D (this really can't be overstated, lol....as if we, MSU, have first round NFL players filling up our 2 deep on both sides of the ball).

The other thing that's not reality is for it to happen quickly. We're essentially an 8-9 win program right now. And still very doable for us this year if we win our bowl game and don't get upset. But people forget Dan's 6-6 seasons along the way before 2014- not to mention 2016 as you have mentioned already. It took Dan about five years to get us there.

BeardoMSU
09-28-2019, 11:01 PM
Hell it didn't just happen on the road. Mullen got smoked at home several times too. Anyone remember the manziel "snow bowl" uniform game? Lucky am didn't put 100 on us that game, and there's more than that.

I remember the fire extinguishers being used in our tunnel to start the game.......we should've saved 'em to put out the flames on the field, lol....'cause we were gettin' torched.

Seriously, CC, this is a great example of MSU's football place in the football world. We made a....
https://media.tenor.com/images/293c19e466be8daf214806575404d64c/tenor.gif
....deal out of a bowl game in Shreveport Louisiana, that happened over a decade prior. Meanwhile, I'm sure A&M was like "why the **** are they celebrating an Independence bowl win?".

Commercecomet24
09-28-2019, 11:02 PM

You hit the nail on the head. You're one of the few people on here that don't go berserk after one game. Let's look at the end of the year and see where we're at. Great post!

Commercecomet24
09-28-2019, 11:08 PM
I remember the fire extinguishers being used in our tunnel to start the game.......we should've saved 'em to put out the flames on the field, lol....'cause we were gettin' torched.

Seriously, CC, this is a great example of MSU's football place in the football world. We made a....
https://media.tenor.com/images/293c19e466be8daf214806575404d64c/tenor.gif
....deal out of a bowl game in Shreveport Louisiana, that happened over a decade prior. Meanwhile, I'm sure A&M was like "why the **** are they celebrating an Independence bowl win?".

Yep. We're not gonna overcome 100 years of mediocrity in a decade. We're perennial bowl game participants now and that's the first step in building an elite program. We still have a ways to go. I'm not convinced yet that joe is the guy but 18 games ain't enough to tell. If the man gets us to 7-8 wins(as I thought from the get go) this year, then he's done a heck of a job with all the suspensions and injuries.

timotheus
09-28-2019, 11:10 PM
a loss to either Ut , Arky or Um should send him back to the airport for a flight.

BeardoMSU
09-28-2019, 11:12 PM
You're one of the few people on here that don't go berserk after one game.

That's actually not true. Internally, I'm seething mad (uncontrollably, actually), but I'm forced to put a positive face on all my outward emotions...otherwise the brown-shirts that run my state will come kick in my door, confiscate all my guns, and throw me in the loony bin.***

#obviouslysatire

Commercecomet24
09-28-2019, 11:17 PM
That's actually not true. Internally, I'm seething mad (uncontrollably, actually), but I'm forced to put a positive face on all my outward emotions...otherwise the brown-shirts that run my state will come kick in my door, confiscate all my guns, and throw me in the loony bin.***

#obviouslysatire

Dude you are awesome! Glad you're on this board!

MoreCowbell
09-28-2019, 11:49 PM
Neal Brown
Bill Clark
David Clawson
Matt Rhule

Please explain how this search was that conplicated and we looked at Pruitt Moorhead and Morris

Moorhead hasn?t turned out to be a good coach, time will tell. He was considered an excellent hire though. I see why we hired him though for sure.

ShotgunDawg
09-28-2019, 11:54 PM
Moorhead hasn?t turned out to be a good coach, time will tell. He was considered an excellent hire though. I see why we hired him though for sure.

Fuente was considered an excellent hire as well while Mack Brown & Herm Edwards were laughed at.

Point is, the media wants creative, innovative hires. What they don't get are just hard nosed football coaches that teach the fundamentals like a m'ther 17er

msu15
09-29-2019, 12:18 AM
Neal Brown
Bill Clark
David Clawson
Matt Rhule

Scott Satt.....ah **** it, not jumping in that hole again.