PDA

View Full Version : Yall hear Jo at half; actually said we played pretty good minue a few minstakes

R2Dawg
09-28-2019, 08:58 PM
I'm not sure his definition and our definition of championship standard is the same thing. Can you imagine a Saban interview at half down 42-9? I think we played pretty good. I am scared to death now that we are in for a Croom type program destruction.

dawgday166
09-28-2019, 09:56 PM
We're there.

Lord McBuckethead
09-28-2019, 10:16 PM
Well we all can hope for wins. We want a competitive team even in a loss. When Moorhead is out manned, he really gets smoked. Look he has a terrible hand this year. It is a common excuse this year, but 5 games in and it is still the same talking points that are valid.

1. Tutor 10 17ed this team.
2. Starting qb is injured. Timing is off. Delayed games, over throws, holding the ball. Not running the offense. Hinders us. Costs us 14 pts.
3. Our defense is missing almost every piece you need to stop an SEC team.
3a. Our DL is soft and does not dictate the LOS.
3b. Cause of our DL, our LBers are constantly out of position and getting blocked by the oline pushing our guys back or just getting a clear shot at the second level.
3c. Cause of a and b, our dbs are in a lose lose situation. They cannot come up and help with the run, and they cannot ignore that our front 7 are terrible. On top of all of that, guys are not physical at the point of attack or during tackles.

The mentality is set by our coach and the leaders. We are soft, constantly out of position, and therefore miss tackles. Unfortunately this is the hand we have been dealt. Players need to get real with their effort. The coaching staff puts the best players on the field.

Now some games go to shit. This one sure did. We came out and ran 14 consecutive plays where we 17n sucked at every position. Down 21 nothing, not tackling a single player. We didn't even get them in 2nd and long for what I remember.

So......Moorhead has a terrible problem. It sucks for all of us. Mostly because I think his offense could work in this league. This is a 75 scholly team right now, effectively. And I do not believe we are ready to play the way we need to against any and all teams with a pulse. UM looked better than us today.

I hate seeing a amatuer hour team. I am still with Moorhead, but dammit if this is wearing thin in my opinion. Got to start getting the ship on course, or Ark is what we are going to become.

No BS Dawg
09-28-2019, 11:33 PM
Arkansas looked better than us today, too. We were the worst looking SEC team that played today. Sad part is, it isn't even close.

dawgday166
09-28-2019, 11:35 PM
He's a master motivator.

msstate7
09-28-2019, 11:35 PM
Arkansas looked better than us today, too. We were the worst looking SEC team that played today. Sad part is, it isn't even close.

Kentucky looked bad

ShotgunDawg
09-28-2019, 11:48 PM
I'm not sure his definition and our definition of championship standard is the same thing. Can you imagine a Saban interview at half down 42-9? I think we played pretty good. I am scared to death now that we are in for a Croom type program destruction.

I heard this & about threw up.

Joe is an excuse maker. The great coaches talk about how bad their team played, not how good