PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody else notice the way Whitley waved off Mullen after he got ejected?

blacklistedbully
10-26-2013, 04:44 PM
Not sure if already covered, but did anyone else notice that, when Mullen appeared to get on Whitley for his dumb play, Whitley waved him off & just kept walking away. Looked like total disrespect to me. Not good for Whitley, but also not good for Mullen. Makes me wonder if he is losing the respect of the team.

Of course, it could be nothing more than Whitley saying the calls were BS (the second wasn't), or Whitley's bad attitude being an exception, but I'm concerned it is possible Mullen is losing the team. Hope I'm wrong.

WeWillScrewItUp
10-26-2013, 04:49 PM
Not sure if already covered, but did anyone else notice that, when Mullen appeared to get on Whitley for his dumb play, Whitley waved him off & just kept walking away. Looked like total disrespect to me. Not good for Whitley, but also not good for Mullen. Makes me wonder if he is losing the respect of the team.

Of course, it could be nothing more than Whitley saying the calls were BS (the second wasn't), or Whitley's bad attitude being an exception, but I'm concerned it is possible Mullen is losing the team. Hope I'm wrong.

I think he lost the respect a long time ago