PDA

View Full Version : Just in case you thought Ark might not be that bad, San Jose is getting killed

Tbonewannabe
09-27-2019, 09:56 PM
San Jose St who beat Ark is getting killed by Air Force. I am not sure Chad Morris is going to finish the year. At one point, he was a name that was mentioned for us when replacing Mullen on message boards.

DownwardDawg
09-27-2019, 10:00 PM
Ole miss barely beat Arkansas. 3-9

Commercecomet24
09-27-2019, 10:12 PM
If arky ain't the worst team in cfb it don't take long to call roll. San Jose State was 1-11 last year let that sink in

Pollodawg
09-27-2019, 10:28 PM
Who do they go get? Who wants that job? A retread? You bring Petrino back after be crapped his last season or so at Louisville? He ain?t the Petrino circa 2010-2011. Maybe Freeze?

They?re looking at a minimum 5-7 year rebuild if ever. AM and Mizzou joining the conference killed Arkansas.

Pollodawg
09-27-2019, 10:33 PM
The fact that Ole Miss barely beat that same Arkansas team is telling about them as well.

Commercecomet24
09-27-2019, 10:57 PM
Who do they go get? Who wants that job? A retread? You bring Petrino back after be crapped his last season or so at Louisville? He ain?t the Petrino circa 2010-2011. Maybe Freeze?

They?re looking at a minimum 5-7 year rebuild if ever. AM and Mizzou joining the conference killed Arkansas.

Good question. It's gonna take awhile for whoever gets it once Morris is gone. The roster is devoid of sec talent and they are the slowest team I've seen in ages.

DancingRabbit
09-27-2019, 11:05 PM
How long did they give Bert? I think it's only fair Chad get the same deal.

Todd4State
09-27-2019, 11:44 PM
Part of the problem is Chad Morris doesn't have a very good track record as a head coach. I'm not sure who Jerry Jones would get to replace him though.

Maybe Mike Norvell at Memphis?

1bigdawg
09-27-2019, 11:54 PM
Part of the problem is Chad Morris doesn't have a very good track record as a head coach. I'm not sure who Jerry Jones would get to replace him though.

Maybe Mike Norvell at Memphis?

I believe they passed on Norvell last time. He does not look better today than two years ago (although Morris looks even worse).

WPS
09-28-2019, 08:47 PM
I believe they passed on Norvell last time. He does not look better today than two years ago (although Morris looks even worse).

A popular name lately is Eli Drinkwitz at Appalachian State. Used to coach at Springdale High School in Northwest Arkansas.

We have some talent but it’s 80% freshmen. 52 freshmen on the roster and the 2nd youngest defense in the NCAA. We looked good enough today against A&M that I’m willing to see how Morris does the rest of the year.