PDA

View Full Version : Madison Hayes -- New Women's Basketball Commit

ZedFedder
09-27-2019, 02:37 PM
5-star. 29th best player in the country, and by all indications we could get even higher rated players. Go Vic!

KentuckyDawg13
09-27-2019, 02:49 PM
https://twitter.com/girl4allsports/status/1177667231234347008

ScoobaDawg
09-27-2019, 03:27 PM
http://www.espn.com/high-school/girls-basketball/recruiting/rankings/_/class/2020

http://www.espn.com/high-school/girls-basketball/recruiting/player/_/id/235805 (http://www.espn.com/high-school/girls-basketball/recruiting/player/_/id/235805)

Bothrops
09-27-2019, 03:28 PM
This is Huge!!!!

MadDawg
09-27-2019, 03:33 PM
Vic doing work.

99jc
09-27-2019, 05:24 PM
I will be surprised if Vic doesn't close on Cardosa---Hunt---and Andrews. if he does we will have #1 class in the country and would be ranked higher that the class Dawn Staley pulled in last year. UConn is quietly having a tremendous recruiting season also. Cardosa visits there this weekend I think.

Ifyouonlyknew
09-27-2019, 05:28 PM
I will be surprised if Vic doesn't close on Cardosa---Hunt---and Andrews. if he does we will have #1 class in the country and would be ranked higher that the class Dawn Staley pulled in last year. UConn is quietly having a tremendous recruiting season also. Cardosa visits there this weekend I think.

If that happens what 3 current players aren't returning next year?

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-27-2019, 05:28 PM

Do we have that many spots? I thought we only had 2 possibly 3 spots.

99jc
09-27-2019, 05:31 PM
I have no idea who would leave but I know he is after all 3 hard.

Homedawg
09-27-2019, 05:45 PM
Promise Taylor's injury is bad. She's possibly a injury casualty. Not saying for sure. But don't count on her helping this year at all.

maroonmania
09-27-2019, 07:42 PM

Would have to do some major work to get a class ranked higher than Oregon. Not sure how they are doing it but they have 5 of the top 33 players in the country committed (all 5 stars) and only 1 of those is from West of the Mississippi.

maroonmania
09-27-2019, 07:44 PM
Promise Taylor's injury is bad. She's possibly a injury casualty. Not saying for sure. But don't count on her helping this year at all.

Just curious if she got that injury while at MSU or was it something that had already happened at OM?

jdelta02
09-27-2019, 09:26 PM
In addition to being a very talented player, including a very good scorer, rebounder, and defender on the high school level, Hayes reminds you of Dominique Dillingham. Appears similar to Dillingham, she's tough, hustles, and is scrappy on both ends of the court. Quick as well. Very good defensive instincts. A lot of heart in her game.

Also, Miss. State has been recruiting 2 of her (class of 2020) AAU teammates
Kamilla Cardoso
Treasure Hunt

Another AAU teammate (class of 2021) Raven Johnson

RocketDawg
09-27-2019, 09:32 PM
In addition to being a very talented player, including a very good scorer on the high school level, Hayes reminds you of Dominique Dillingham. Appears similar to Dillingham, she's tough, hustles, and is scrappy on both ends of the court. Very good defensive instincts. A lot of heart in her game.

Also, Miss. State has been recruiting 2 of her AAU teammates
Kamilla Cardoso
Treasure Hunt

Yes, I thought the same thing when I clicked on her Twitter page. There's certainly a close physical resemblance. I hope she plays with the same enthusiasm as DD.

captaindog
09-27-2019, 11:11 PM

Coach Schaefer had said she had a nagging foot injury and had surgery earlier this year. Whereas he has been very affirmative and forthcoming regarding C Bibby?s return from her injury he has been equally as vague regarding P Taylor?s return. That said, you are giving a pretty bold prediction. Where are you getting your information?

Homedawg
09-27-2019, 11:40 PM
Coach Schaefer had said she had a nagging foot injury and had surgery earlier this year. Whereas he has been very affirmative and forthcoming regarding C Bibby?s return from her injury he has been equally as vague regarding P Taylor?s return. That said, you are giving a pretty bold prediction. Where are you getting your information?

First, I won't ever say where I hear something. Wouldn't matter anyway. Some will choose to believe it and some will not no matter who you claim as th e source. But what's bold? She won't be a factor this year?? Maybe it is. I hope so. But I'm not counting on her.... at all.
And it's her ankle not her foot.

captaindog
09-28-2019, 07:11 AM
First, I won't ever say where I hear something. Wouldn't matter anyway. Some will choose to believe it and some will not no matter who you claim as th e source. But what's bold? She won't be a factor this year?? Maybe it is. I hope so. But I'm not counting on her.... at all.
And it's her ankle not her foot.

I?ve been concerned that Coach Schaefer hasn?t given information on her similar to C Bibby. While we have J Carter and Y Morris I was looking forward to P Taylor playing. That also would make K Cardoso?s recruitment that much more important.

Dawg2003
09-28-2019, 07:37 AM
When Schaefer went and got Morris, that made me wonder about Promise.