PDA

View Full Version : SEC Network Video on JoMo...... there's something special happening

Coach007
09-26-2019, 12:43 PM

msbulldog
09-27-2019, 06:22 AM
I like this guy!

Tbonewannabe
09-27-2019, 09:04 AM
If you don't at least appreciate his attitude about MSU football then you aren't much of a MSU fan. I am not saying you have to be on the Joe bandwagon but at least appreciate his attitude about his team.

Scared_Hitless
09-27-2019, 10:41 AM
If you don't at least appreciate his attitude about MSU football then you aren't much of a MSU fan. I am not saying you have to be on the Joe bandwagon but at least appreciate his attitude about his team.

This is my main hope for JoMo he seems like he genuinely has bought into our University and town. He wants to be here, for me Mullen always looked down his nose at everything MSU. We were just a stepping stone to him. Joe doesn't give me this vibe.

Tbonewannabe
09-27-2019, 02:28 PM
This is my main hope for JoMo he seems like he genuinely has bought into our University and town. He wants to be here, for me Mullen always looked down his nose at everything MSU. We were just a stepping stone to him. Joe doesn't give me this vibe.

I don't mind being a stepping stone if they coach out the whole damn season and recruit. Mullen checking out mentally after the Bama loss every year just pissed me off and then shitting the bed in recruiting down the stretch. I will gladly wish Moorhead the best if he wins a National Title.

Todd4State
09-27-2019, 02:32 PM
I don't mind being a stepping stone if they coach out the whole damn season and recruit. Mullen checking out mentally after the Bama loss every year just pissed me off and then shitting the bed in recruiting down the stretch. I will gladly wish Moorhead the best if he wins a National Title.

Agree. And why I would have called Dan's bluff in 2015 if I was Keenum and Stricklin. Yes, we would have taken a perception hit short term- but when the only school that hired Dan was Maryland plus I would have explained in a press conference..."we want a coach that wants to be here. Dan gave us a lot of great memories but he wished to move on and we wish him well."

Had we done that- 2018 is probably a more satisfying year.

Cooterpoot
09-27-2019, 02:36 PM
You run off Mullen in 2015, you get Croom, Luke type coaches that would’ve set us back 10 years and create a TN type situation.

Tbonewannabe
09-27-2019, 02:41 PM
You run off Mullen in 2015, you get Croom, Luke type coaches that would’ve set us back 10 years and create a TN type situation.

Yep, I don't think you could "run off" Mullen but if he took another job then we are probably in the same situation as in 2017.