PDA

View Full Version : Auburn/Texas A&M Game & Thoughts

ShotgunDawg
09-25-2019, 08:04 AM
Trying to find a replay of the Auburn vs Texas A&M game, but, when the game is on CBS, that appears to be an impossible task.

Thus, I've resorted to watching highlight videos in an effort to figure out what happened.

- Auburn doesn't appear to be very dynamic on offense. Seems as if their biggest plays come from end arounds or reverses with their WRs.

- Bo Nix throws everything within 5 -7 yards of the LOS.

- While Kellen Mond did have 42 yards rushing, Jimbo doesn't like to run the QB. Shrader could be a real issue for Auburn's defense that they haven't seen yet. Herbert from Oregon doesn't run either.

- Auburn appears to be exceptional at tackling & preventing extra yards.

All that being said, I think this game will come down to Shrader's ability to make plays with his legs & our defense's ability to prevent the big play. Auburn isn't going to chuck it 40 yards downfield. They will stretch our defense out & hit the soft spot for 7-8 yards consistently.

If I'm Shoop, I'm teaching discipline on defense all week & I'm dialing up run blitzes on the early downs to hopefully get a negative run play & force Auburn out of their comfort zone on 2nd & long.

It's going to be a tough challenge, but as long as we tackle well across the board, I don't see this game getting away from us. Auburn may certainly win like a 28-10 or 28-17 type game, but I don't see a blow out here. I don't think Auburn's offense is dynamic enough & I think the combo Shrader & Hill will cause Auburn some real issues. Our OL better bring a lunch pail & come ready to play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvvlJg8E6CU

https://i.imgur.com/D7fkYkP.jpg

msstate7
09-25-2019, 08:13 AM
Mond had his 16 yard run on the last drive down 28-13 with 3 mins to go; aTm had 40 yards rushing before that run on 20 carries

ShotgunDawg
09-25-2019, 08:15 AM
Mond had his 16 yard run on the last drive down 28-13 with 3 mins to go; aTm had 40 yards rushing before that run on 20 carries

And Jimbo doesn't like to run the QB.

It's why I think Shrader could be the better option for this game. His scrambling ability could really cause Auburn issues on defense. Maybe. It's something Auburn really hasn't seen.

StateDawg44
09-25-2019, 08:17 AM
I think someone pegged them pretty well comparing AU's team this year to our team last year.

Stout D. Offense not clicking.

Our D last year was much better though.

ETA: Auburn is definitely beatable. Being at Auburn is one of the biggest problems. Our players will have to capitalize on anything and everything they give us.

ShotgunDawg
09-25-2019, 08:19 AM
I think Shrader was built for games like this.

On the road, hostile environment, & the kid appears to have no pulse.

Randolph Dupree
09-25-2019, 08:21 AM
The two keys to this game are how we tackle and how well our OL handles the AU DL. We have to do those two things well for 4 quarters and everything else will fall into place.

msstate7
09-25-2019, 08:21 AM

He's never played a road game... what you basing this on? He was really good last week, but pretty awful vs KSU

BrunswickDawg
09-25-2019, 08:23 AM
Stole the info from Jordan Rogers -
Nix only completed 5 passes beyond the LOS against A&M, and none were thrown more than 7 yards downfield. I know its early and he is a true freshman - but I really think the AU QB Hype Machine may be claiming its next victim.
He also says their rushing attack is a mirage. Think Shoop schemes a strong game again and makes this one interesting.

ShotgunDawg
09-25-2019, 08:25 AM
He's never played a road game... what you basing this on? He was really good last week, but pretty awful vs KSU

Well... I said "I think" not "I know" & I am basing that on my instincts due to his personality. I THINK his personality offers him the potential to be an exceptional road QB. He comes across as a low pulse, flat liner that could give two shits about the environment. Someone said Shrader reminds them of Jay Cutler personality wise & I couldn't agree more.

I think his issues vs K-State were more due to coaches being unprepared to play him & not knowing how to fully use him. I think a week of practice with him be prepared as the starter makes a huge huge difference

IMO he's a massive breath of fresh air this program & shows flashes of being able to absolutely break down a defense

Cooterpoot
09-25-2019, 08:31 AM
We’re going to struggle to score and they’re not.

Jack Lambert
09-25-2019, 08:32 AM

Yes he is fearless. So I take it Stevens is out?

ShotgunDawg
09-25-2019, 08:36 AM

I have no clue.

My sense though is we may hold Stevens out this week so that he can also have the off week next week

ShotgunDawg
09-25-2019, 08:37 AM

We'll see. I'm not sure this opinion is based on any evidence both teams have presented thus far.

Doggie_Style
09-25-2019, 08:41 AM

I think Stevens starts this week based on recent interviews......that does't mean we won't see Shrader at some point

TrapGame
09-25-2019, 08:48 AM

That was last week's group think too.

ShotgunDawg
09-25-2019, 08:50 AM
I'm not saying that we are good on defense, but here are the facts:

- We've only given up 30 points 1 time in the past 2 years & that was because of kickoff return.
- Kentucky scored 21 on Florida, who I think most here think could compete vs Auburn, & Kentucky only scored 13 on us.

I get the sense that we are being harder on our defense than they deserve. They aren't dominating by any stretch, but Shoop has shown an ability to keep the other team from scoring a bunch of points. It would not surprise me at all if we keep Auburn around 21-24 points. Will we score more? I don't think it's out of the question

Pollodawg
09-25-2019, 08:53 AM
If Shrader comes in, even if we lose, and I expect us to, and goes 21-30 for 150 yards or better with another 50 or so on the ground in a hostile environment, how do you bench that? I just don’t see it.

I can already all but guarantee you he ain’t redshirting. But, win here, and you’ve gotta be thinking 9-3, 6-2 in conference.

Beat AU, and who—outside of LSU and Bama—are you afraid of on this schedule?

ShotgunDawg
09-25-2019, 08:55 AM
If Shrader comes in, even if we lose, and I expect us to, and goes 21-30 for 150 yards or better with another 50 or so on the ground in a hostile environment, how do you bench that? I just don’t see it.

I can already all but guarantee you he ain’t redshirting. But, win here, and you’ve gotta be thinking 9-3, 6-2 in conference.

Here is my thought: I think Shrader is the real 17ing deal.

I've been watching SEC & college for many a year & he looks right. He's got it, awareness, & off the charts athleticism.

I could be totally wrong, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see him give Auburn hell.

Pollodawg
09-25-2019, 08:55 AM
Yes, we’re probably being harder on the defense than it deserves. And it isn’t scheme. Shoop’s got the boots on the ground where they need to be. It’s tackling. It’s execution once you’ve got your hands on the ball carrier. That’s where we have to get better.

Pollodawg
09-25-2019, 09:01 AM

“Well, we only put up 21 pts verses UK....” stupidest argument of all time. We left two TDS on the field because our QB who was in high school last season and made his first real start against a decent conference foe boogered up.

But I’ve got battered bulldog syndrome after 2013. Fully expect AU to rub the horseshoe they have lodged in their anus and pull out a w that they absolutely don’t deserve.

Coursesuper
09-25-2019, 09:01 AM
Stole the info from Jordan Rogers -
Nix only completed 5 passes beyond the LOS against A&M, and none were thrown more than 7 yards downfield. I know its early and he is a true freshman - but I really think the AU QB Hype Machine may be claiming its next victim.
He also says their rushing attack is a mirage. Think Shoop schemes a strong game again and makes this one interesting.

Yes Auburn's run game is a mirage, that's the base of this offense. Its not overly complicated just a bunch of candy.

Jack Lambert
09-25-2019, 09:02 AM
Yes, we’re probably being harder on the defense than it deserves. And it isn’t scheme. Shoop’s got the boots on the ground where they need to be. It’s tackling. It’s execution once you’ve got your hands on the ball carrier. That’s where we have to get better.

I agree about the tackling. For the most part guys are in the right position they are just not locking up. (There were a few times last week that no body was around and they broke for 20 yards.) It might be S&C or it might be inexperience. Probably both. They just need to gang tackle. Be all out, one stops him and everyone else pile on. I think losing Abraham's hurt worse then any one else. That guy had speed and was all over the field backing tacklers up and finishing the job when it needed to be done. I also want to add he just plain knocked the shit out of people.

Tbonewannabe
09-25-2019, 09:03 AM
I'm not saying that we are good on defense, but here are the facts:

- We've only given up 30 points 1 time in the past 2 years & that was because of kickoff return.
- Kentucky scored 21 on Florida, who I think most here think could compete vs Auburn, & Kentucky only scored 13 on us.

I get the sense that we are being harder on our defense than they deserve. They aren't dominating by any stretch, but Shoop has shown an ability to keep the other team from scoring a bunch of points. It would not surprise me at all if we keep Auburn around 21-24 points. Will we score more? I don't think it's out of the question

I think the strong backend of our defense really helps when you get down to the redzone. We are very much bend don't break out of necessity.

ShotgunDawg
09-25-2019, 09:04 AM
I think the strong backend of our defense really helps when you get down to the redzone. We are very much bend don't break out of necessity.

I think bend but don't break wins this game.

Jack Lambert
09-25-2019, 09:08 AM
Maybe we get lucky and Schwartz will have the shits or something. That guy does worry me. Those sweeps could do some damage.

Scared_Hitless
09-25-2019, 09:10 AM
I am confident that Shoop and Co will have a gameplan that allows our defense a chance at success. Now do we have the players to execute? We will see Auburn has alot of offensive speed, but hey rely on misdirection and deception more than a powering run game. Eye Discipline will be paramount, can we hold them to 20 or lower because that is what it will take to win.

On offense we need to get ready to struggle, thinking we can trot out the same playbook as last season and get 400 yards rushing again is not likely. We will need to attack them through the air to take some pressure out of the box. If that happens with success we may be able to score some points. Our O-Line is better than people realize Tyre Phillips is quietly dominating the left side of the line, and with DP back we looked much better overall. We need to score 21 to 24 and our defense will need to be great. I am not confident in either but we can win.

ShotgunDawg
09-25-2019, 09:11 AM
Maybe we get lucky and Schwartz will have the shits or something. That guy does worry me. Those sweeps could do some damage.

No doubt. He's the guy that worries me the most.

Pollodawg
09-25-2019, 09:16 AM
I saw where Malzahn said MSU “embarrassed” them last season. What’s embarrassing about losing to a better team than you are. We had the same overall record with a better conference record. If we hadn’t defacated the bed verses Iowa, we’d have had a better overall record, too.

We were better than they were last year. Period.

msstate7
09-25-2019, 09:19 AM
I am confident that Shoop and Co will have a gameplan that allows our defense a chance at success. Now do we have the players to execute? We will see Auburn has alot of offensive speed, but hey rely on misdirection and deception more than a powering run game. Eye Discipline will be paramount, can we hold them to 20 or lower because that is what it will take to win.

On offense we need to get ready to struggle, thinking we can trot out the same playbook as last season and get 400 yards rushing again is not likely. We will need to attack them through the air to take some pressure out of the box. If that happens with success we may be able to score some points. Our O-Line is better than people realize Tyre Phillips is quietly dominating the left side of the line, and with DP back we looked much better overall. We need to score 21 to 24 and our defense will need to be great. I am not confident in either but we can win.

We're 11th in sec in sacks allowed and auburn is 4th in sacks.

The most concerning stats for me though are our avg rush yards allowed per carry (12th in sec) and TFLs (12th in sec). If we can't get them off schedule, Gus is quite content to just grind us into a pulp

Commercecomet24
09-25-2019, 09:22 AM
The two keys to this game are how we tackle and how well our OL handles the AU DL. We have to do those two things well for 4 quarters and everything else will fall into place.

This is how I see it as well. This 2 things will determine how this game goes.

Scared_Hitless
09-25-2019, 09:24 AM
We're 11th in sec in sacks allowed and auburn is 4th in sacks.

The most concerning stats for me though are avg rush yards allowed per carry (12th in sec) and TFLs (12th in sec). If we can't get them off schedule, Gus is quite content to just grind us into a pulp

I said we should be ready to struggle on offense. I do think we will need some big plays to score, but we are capable. Also some of our O-Line struggles were due to playing freshman and shuffling due to injuries. They looked much better versus Kentucky which was our first game with our original starting 5 back together. Not saying they are world beaters, but we are running the ball well overall, though Auburn is an NFL caliber DLine. Anxious to see how they hold up this weekend with Auburn out for blood after last season.

Our Dline is not very good with Autry it is better but still we need some TFLs this game to have any chance. Luckily Bo Nix has not shown to be a great passer, so time to put our highly touted Corners on an island and run blitz them to hell. If we get burned which we may, I dont think we have any other way of stopping their run game consistently. I do think we hold them under 30 though.

Commercecomet24
09-25-2019, 09:30 AM
Here is my thought: I think Shrader is the real 17ing deal.

I've been watching SEC & college for many a year & he looks right. He's got it, awareness, & off the charts athleticism.

I could be totally wrong, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see him give Auburn hell.

His pocket presence and his awareness of what's going on around him are off the charts for a true freshman. One play really stood out to me. Third down, he dropped back, escaped a sack, made another defender miss and rolled right. He pointed to the middle of the field and then threw an almost no look pass to Dear standing on the right side line for 15+ yard gain. There were several plays similar to this but this one really stood out to me. He's impressive.

Jack Lambert
09-25-2019, 09:32 AM
His pocket presence and his awareness of what's going on around him are off the charts for a true freshman. One play really stood out to me. Third down, he dropped back, escaped a sack, made another defender miss and rolled right. He pointed to the middle of the field and then threw an almost no look pass to Dear standing on the right side line for 15+ yard gain. There were several plays similar to this but this one really stood out to me. He's impressive.

He is going to be special. He could end up being the best QB in MSU history.

ShotgunDawg
09-25-2019, 09:38 AM
He is going to be special. He could end up being the best QB in MSU history.

That's a pretty high bar & will require getting players around him to play above their abilities.

I do think we are going to win an awful lot of games with him though

TUSK
09-25-2019, 11:18 AM

During that scramble, did it look as though his shuttle shift was fluid and in phase?

Tbonewannabe
09-25-2019, 11:29 AM

Yep, I mentioned that play to my friend. That is very high level QB play for any college player much less a freshman. Hopefully he continues to develop and this is a routine play.

Commercecomet24
09-25-2019, 11:37 AM
During that scramble, did it look as though his shuttle shift was fluid and in phase?

You know come to think of it he actually did! lol

DancingRabbit
09-25-2019, 11:39 AM

He looked much more comfortable against KY. He made some plays against KSU, but had a couple of brain farts just due to freshman jitters. Was glad we dropped the jump lateral from the playbook this week.

Commercecomet24
09-25-2019, 11:41 AM
Yep, I mentioned that play to my friend. That is very high level QB play for any college player much less a freshman. Hopefully he continues to develop and this is a routine play.

Yeah that play made me say WOW! He manipulated the defense with his eyes and hands, he knew exactly where Dear was supposed to be and delivered a perfect strike on the run. That was one of those plays that can't be taught and was pure instinct. As you said very high level for a qb and much more so for a 18 year old true freshman.

dantheman4248
09-25-2019, 11:42 AM
I think the approach defensively is going to be similar to Grantham vs. Georgia in 2017. If Bo Nix can beat us it looks awful. If he can’t, we’ll wear them down same as last year.

basedog
09-25-2019, 11:54 AM
Tackling yes, but we need to move the ball with some drives, Au plays fast and IF we can get them in 3 and outs then anything can happen. There big plays is a major concern as well as field position.

I have mixed thoughts about the score, could be a 24-20 type game.

Maverick
09-25-2019, 12:01 PM
We have the ability to beat both of these teams but who knows if we do or don't, I just hope people don't melt if we don't. We lost a winnable game to K-State that pretty much went down to the wire while losing our starting QB and playing a true freshmen not to mention all the guys out. Then, we came back and beat the brakes off Kentucky after Shrader had more time to gel and learn. Regardless of what anybody here says about their running, that game should have been a blow out. Our offense was moving the ball but Shrader had his freshman moment with the pick and fumble as well as his run at the end to get that 3rd down conversion. Gotta take the good with the bad with a freshman but he will be better for it. Our defense held them in check for the most part as well and I have to admit I wondered how they would run the ball on us. I still wonder the same about Auburn but time will tell soon enough....

Pollodawg
09-25-2019, 12:12 PM
I think the approach defensively is going to be similar to Grantham vs. Georgia in 2017. If Bo Nix can beat us it looks awful. If he can?t, we?ll wear them down same as last year.

Real talk: Garrett Shrader over Bo Nix all day. I?d way rather have Shrader.

RougeDawg
09-25-2019, 12:39 PM

Does not sound like Stevens is ready to go. We probably should have sat him against KState and let it fully heal. That game set us back with tommy and W/L column. Sucks.

DancingRabbit
09-25-2019, 12:49 PM
My gut feeling is Shrader will start. Looks like Joe is keeping his options open.

https://mises-media.s3.amazonaws.com/styles/slideshow/s3/static-page/img/game2.jpg

Scared_Hitless
09-25-2019, 12:51 PM
I think if Tommy is healthy you play him. The threat of the passing game is much greater with him in the game. I hope we can preserve Garret's redshirt if possible.

Main thing for Saturday if Tommy starts and our WRs are open will they catch the ball to make the big play. I anticipate Guidry will be back starting, now would be a great time to cash in on his potential.

basedog
09-25-2019, 12:57 PM
I read the article, I have gone from IFFY on TS to maybe. He threw the ball according to Joe Tuesday and it sounded encouraging although he did say or reading between the lines he is "almost" ready. Hopefully he can play, I do think if he does dress he want start, I also think when he does get healthy we will see a two headed QB situation. I can't see Shrader being redshirted.

Cowbell
09-25-2019, 02:28 PM
Shraders redshirt does is no good at this point in my opinion. People keep talking about it but if he is as good as we think, he will not be hanging around here an extra year anyway.

ShotgunDawg
09-25-2019, 02:33 PM
Shraders redshirt does is no good at this point in my opinion. People keep talking about it but if he is as good as we think, he will not be hanging around here an extra year anyway.

I think Shrader is fantastic, but I'm not willing to say that he wouldn't be here for 5 years yet. His throwing motion is going to have to come a long way for the NFL to like him

basedog
09-25-2019, 03:40 PM
I think Shrader is fantastic, but I'm not willing to say that he wouldn't be here for 5 years yet. His throwing motion is going to have to come a long way for the NFL to like him

Wrong! This isn't a baseball pitcher. His release point is more about squaring up and foot alignment, I have no idea why you harp on this. If you can't do this it doesn't matter where your arm action is, he has a decent release. I watched the tape on Sec Now with two ex Qb talking about Shrader and mechanics. Not sure if you played Qb or football but I did and I will say I'm no expert but I know a little about mechanics. Now pitchers, nada, give me the ball and I will throw as hard as I can and try and strike you out, LOL!

ShotgunDawg
09-25-2019, 03:47 PM
Wrong! This isn't a baseball pitcher. His release point is more about squaring up and foot alignment, I have no idea why you harp on this. If you can't do this it doesn't matter where your arm action is, he has a decent release. I watched the tape on Sec Now with two ex Qb talking about Shrader and mechanics. Not sure if you played Qb or football but I did and I will say I'm no expert but I know a little about mechanics. Now pitchers, nada, give me the ball and I will throw as hard as I can and try and strike you out, LOL!

I think the length of his release will cause two issues:

1. It telegraphs the pass to some degree. It gives the DB a little extra time to break on the ball.

2. Like a baseball pitcher, when you have length to your motion, it makes it very difficult to repeat your release point. That length causes a little more variation in your ability to repeat. When Shrader's release point is timed up correctly, then yes he's very accurate. However, as we saw with the INT against KY, that variation occasionally causes his arm to drop or the release point to not be timed up just right. Guys with shorter arm motions, like Phillip Rivers, Brees, Tua, Fromm, etc don't have that issue. FWIW though, Dak has significantly shortened his arm motion since college, so it can be improved. It just take time.

And for FWIW, I'll trust my opinion over two former QBs. If they were NFL scouts, then I would listen to them, but players often times don't know shit about this stuff because they've only ever focused on themselves & don't have the lengthy Rolodex from which to draw from to form a real opinion

basedog
09-25-2019, 03:56 PM
I think the length of his release will cause two issues:

1. It telegraphs the pass to some degree. It gives the DB a little extra time to break on the ball.

2. Like a baseball pitcher, when you have length to your motion, it makes it very difficult to repeat your release point. That length causes a little more variation in your ability to repeat. When Shrader's release point is timed up correctly, then yes he's very accurate. However, as we saw with the INT against KY, that variation occasionally causes his arm to drop or the release point to not be timed up just right. Guys with shorter arm motions, like Phillip Rivers, Brees, Tua, Fromm, etc don't have that issue. FWIW though, Dak has significantly shortened his arm motion since college, so it can be improved. It just take time.

And for FWIW, I'll trust my opinion over two former QBs. If they were NFL scouts, then I would listen to them, but players often times don't know shit about this stuff because they've only ever focused on themselves & don't have the lengthy Rolodex from which to draw from to form a real opinion

You can't short arm a football, the release is from where the ball is when the arm extends which is follow thru. His release is not his problem, it's his feet, he doesn't always square up, also it's your stride being to short or to long. It isn't close to what a baseball pitcher does with the release. A baseball pitcher has the ball behind his head and shoulders, not so much with a Qb, release and quickness starts from where it starts. Baseball pitchers hold the ball at there navel then wind up, you can't do that playing QB.
Keep believing what you want Shotgun, but it ain't right. Not understanding why you think two ex Sec wouldn't understand mechanics and fundamentals, what they broke down on tape was spot on and correct.

Commercecomet24
09-25-2019, 04:00 PM
You can't short arm a football, the release is from where the ball is when the arm extends which is follow thru. His release is not his problem, it's his feet, he doesn't always square up, also it's your stride being to short or to long. It isn't close to what a baseball pitcher does with the release. A baseball pitcher has the ball behind his head and shoulders, not so much with a Qb, release and quickness starts from where it starts. Baseball pitchers hold the ball at there navel then wind up, you can't do that playing QB.
Keep believing what you want Shotgun, but it ain't right. Not understanding why you think two ex Sec wouldn't understand mechanics and fundamentals, what they broke down on tape was spot on and correct.

This. It's his footwork not his motion. Just watch the replay of the int at the end of the first half saturday. His feet weren't set and square which caused his front side to fly open which left the ball high and to the arm side.

ShotgunDawg
09-25-2019, 04:01 PM

Agree to disagree.

It could be a combination of both the feet & motion. Perhaps we are both right.

I've just learned that players usually don't understand this stuff because players don't see the game the same way. They only know what their flaws were.

Length to the arm stroke absolutely makes it more difficult to repeat your release point.

You sound like you know what your talking about, so I'm going to assume you'll stick with your opinion as I'll stick with mine.

Agree to disagree

ShotgunDawg
09-25-2019, 04:02 PM
This. It's his footwork not his motion. Just watch the replay of the int at the end of the first half saturday. His feet weren't set and square which caused his front side to fly open which left the ball high and to the arm side.

We need some GIFs to figure this out. I'm willing to change my opinion with visual evidence.

BrunswickDawg
09-25-2019, 04:03 PM
Live look at Shotgun's QB analysis:

https://media.giphy.com/media/MrptWgpDxWaWI/giphy.gif

Commercecomet24
09-25-2019, 04:05 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BrunswickDawg again.

ShotgunDawg
09-25-2019, 04:07 PM

Haha. That's pretty good

timotheus
09-25-2019, 04:09 PM
thats ruff right there.....

TrapGame
09-25-2019, 04:18 PM

LOL! Damn.

basedog
09-25-2019, 04:18 PM

You win Brunswick! That is so funny! Glad at least this topic isn't a pissing contest.

basedog
09-25-2019, 04:19 PM
Agree to disagree.

It could be a combination of both the feet & motion. Perhaps we are both right.

I've just learned that players usually don't understand this stuff because players don't see the game the same way. They only know what their flaws were.

Length to the arm stroke absolutely makes it more difficult to repeat your release point.

You sound like you know what your talking about, so I'm going to assume you'll stick with your opinion as I'll stick with mine.

Agree to disagree

And I'm good with this, I'm not mad cause I realize I'm right, LOL!

TUSK
09-25-2019, 04:45 PM

I’m gonna need a few more multi syllabic words before you can convince me of your football chunkin analysis.....

Commercecomet24
09-25-2019, 09:04 PM
I’m gonna need a few more multi syllabic words before you can convince me of your football chunkin analysis.....

Sorry Tusk I'm just a simple man

TUSK
09-25-2019, 09:09 PM
Sorry Tusk I'm just a simple man

SKYNYRD!!!!

BeardoMSU
09-25-2019, 09:12 PM
SKYNYRD!!!!

"Oooh, can't you smell that smell"....(say's everyone when you walk by 'em)**

TUSK
09-25-2019, 09:17 PM
"Oooh, can't you smell that smell"....(say's everyone when you walk by 'em)**

Yo sweet talkin won’t run me outta town, mister!

(Looks for whiskey bottle....)

Commercecomet24
09-25-2019, 09:29 PM
SKYNYRD!!!!

One of my favorite songs of all time lol!

BrunswickDawg
09-27-2019, 08:10 AM

Hey Shotgun - wish you had let me know you were in Jax, I'd have come down and had a beer with you.

Tbonewannabe
09-27-2019, 09:01 AM
Hey Shotgun - wish you had let me know you were in Jax, I'd have come down and had a beer with you.

You have got to love Minshew. That guy plays his guts out and has fun doing it. He might be my favorite QB not Named Dak.

TrapGame
09-27-2019, 09:15 AM
Bartoo thinks we cover. He doesn't see a blowout win for AU. His prediction is 28-23 AU. He didn't say if that's with Gay, Autry and Stevens playing. And Bo didn't let him go into his reasoning for this b/c they were too busy bullshitting about games that really don't matter in this area of the country.

So, if Bartoo says it's a close game then we're probably gonna get blown out. Hate it, but sometimes you're the windshield and other times you're the bug.

Jack Lambert
09-27-2019, 09:36 AM

It would have been more like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41YAGpkvXvM