PDA

View Full Version : Just an opinion

Jsndawg
10-26-2013, 03:47 PM
What's wrong with Mullen?
"No fire in his gut"
"No passion"
"Going through the motions"
We have all heard the same and probably questioned it ourselves.
My opinion is that Mullen realized this is not "HIS" program during the Redmond situation when Angelo Mirando got fired.
Mirando followed Mullen here from Florida as a G.A. and was mentoring under Mullen. Dan thinks a whole lot of Angelo.
The administration and compliance department fired Mirando without Dan agreeing to the firing. Heck they all but ruined Angelo's career path.At the very least severely set him back and forever labeled him a cheater.
When was the last time Dan was seen screaming at mid field at a referee?
When did you last see Dan chest bump a player?
When is the last time you heard of Megan giving a tearful speech telling how much she loves Starkville?
Consider the timeline....
Dan knows how big time programs handle compliance issues internally!
Hell at Florida they managed to keep Aaron Hernandez clean and there have even been rumors of him killing someone in college.( I am not saying the coaches knew anything about a homicide but you can bet the coaches knew Hernandez was a thug )
I think Mullen is (naturally) giving the administration what they deserve a "head coach" with no ownership over the program.
If my theory is correct it could have a positive outcome long term if the administration learns a lesson.
Flame away

joben3
10-26-2013, 03:50 PM
definitely a different theory, but you could be right. So he agrees with "fire bracky' then!

Dawgowar
10-26-2013, 05:27 PM
I put it all in the "You Don't Know What You Don't Know" category. I want him to succeed and remain.

hacker
10-26-2013, 05:59 PM
this is like the opposite of MetEdDawg's thread

Disappointed that all of the capital letters in the leftmost column didn't spell "lol @ coach34"

Jsndawg
10-26-2013, 08:49 PM
I agree to fire Brackey

maroonmania
10-26-2013, 09:34 PM
Yep, apparently school is in for everyone. We've got the cigar boys pulling out of recruiting to teach Dan a lesson. We've got Mullen not giving a shit to teach the administration a lesson. And I guess the administration originally fired Mirando to teach our boosters and Dan a lesson. Did I miss any others?