PDA

View Full Version : 71 for Kentucky is a POS

Alphadog
09-22-2019, 08:30 AM
How about we stop dogging one of our own players and talk about this guy. From my seats it appears to me that the flag was definitely thrown on him. The ref is looking right at him when he threw the flag and it appeared to me that he was flipping Gay the bird. I could be wrong but that?s what I thought I saw. But that didn?t bother me as much as his cheap shot on Crumedy. It was obvious when I watched the replay of the game thst he basically speared crumedy right in the back while crumpedy was on the ground. I don?t understand stand throwing flags for guys talking or removing a helmet after a touchdown which has no effect at all on the safety of players and then letting something like that slide. Just looked like a blatant cheap shot to me

Tbonewannabe
09-22-2019, 08:37 AM
This is correct. The ref separated them and only threw the flag when he flipped off Willie. He never even looked at Willie when he threw the flag.

Dawgology
09-22-2019, 08:37 AM
He definitely flipped him the bird.

Tbonewannabe
09-22-2019, 08:39 AM

The ref separated them and then when he flipped him off with the double bird, the ref immediately threw the flag. Willie just walked off clapping and the ref never even looked his way.

BogeyGolfer
09-22-2019, 09:19 AM
How about we stop dogging one of our own players and talk about this guy. From my seats it appears to me that the flag was definitely thrown on him. The ref is looking right at him when he threw the flag and it appeared to me that he was flipping Gay the bird. I could be wrong but that?s what I thought I saw. But that didn?t bother me as much as his cheap shot on Crumedy. It was obvious when I watched the replay of the game thst he basically speared crumedy right in the back while crumpedy was on the ground. I don?t understand stand throwing flags for guys talking or removing a helmet after a touchdown which has no effect at all on the safety of players and then letting something like that slide. Just looked like a blatant cheap shot to me

Come on guys, Willie was talking shit the whole 1st half before and after almost every play. The UK OL did flip him the bird but Willie was non-stop talking shit and the ref probably over heard him and was tired of seeing and hearing it from both guys....

Alphadog
09-22-2019, 09:25 AM
I?m not worried about the talking or the bird. I?m more talking about the blatant cheap shot on crumedy. The talking and other antics don?t injure people. We are fussing about our players talking while Kentucky has a captain trying to break ankles and a lineman that the announcers say is notorious for playing ?through? the whistle. Id rather dog the other team than our guys

Dawgology
09-22-2019, 09:25 AM
Come on guys, Willie was talking shit the whole 1st half before and after almost every play. The UK OL did flip him the bird but Willie was non-stop talking shit and the ref probably over heard him and was tired of seeing and hearing it from both guys....

Yeah it’s hard to get a bead on it. If the ref had warned him about talking shit I can see it.

BhamDawg205
09-22-2019, 09:30 AM

I was hoping the staff would nip the jaw jacking and me me after every individual play. Probably would have prevented the escalation and ejection.

Coursesuper
09-22-2019, 09:31 AM
Yeah it’s hard to get a bead on it. If the ref had warned him about talking shit I can see it.

This had to be going on before the flag got dropped, an official will always warn players before they drop a flag. Sometimes more than once. But if the players persist then you flag them. It's pretty stupid on the players part.

Alphadog
09-22-2019, 10:06 AM
Just watched the crumedy hit from a different angle and now I?m not so sure it was a dirty play. I guess I will give him a pass on that one

sleepy dawg
09-22-2019, 10:28 AM
There's not a game in the country, nfl, college, or pee-wee football where there isn't trash being talked. It's part of the game and part of most competitions in general where guys are battling out so close. I'm pretty sure there's no clear rule against either unless they cross the line with racial slurs or something way over the top. Gay more than likely got penalized for something most players will never get a penalty on. People freaking on Gay about his 2nd penalty are going to be stressed out the rest of their football watching lives. The trash talking has always been there and it it's never going away.

TNDawg35
09-22-2019, 10:38 AM
Damn I’m tired of hearing about the talking shit. Do y’all not think Abrams talked shit last yr?

I want our D nasty as shit!! Talk the shit, I don’t care!! Just back it up. And yest until the 4th, they were backing it up!! Be nasty, be mean, be aggressive!!

Hell I want our O Line to be nasty!! Be mean!!

I think some of y’all have gotten soft...

BulldogDX55
09-22-2019, 10:42 AM
Damn I’m tired of hearing about the talking shit. Do y’all not think Abrams talked shit last yr?

I want our D nasty as shit!! Talk the shit, I don’t care!! Just back it up. And yest until the 4th, they were backing it up!! Be nasty, be mean, be aggressive!!

I think some of y’all have gotten soft...

A shit talking D is a confident D.

I don't want a polite defense.

BogeyGolfer
09-22-2019, 11:08 AM
Damn I?m tired of hearing about the talking shit. Do y?all not think Abrams talked shit last yr?

I want our D nasty as shit!! Talk the shit, I don?t care!! Just back it up. And yest until the 4th, they were backing it up!! Be nasty, be mean, be aggressive!!

I think some of y?all have gotten soft...

It's hard to play D when you are in the locker room...Look, I like a D with an edge and some talking but when it gets out of control and it's every single play...It's too much. Like others have said, controlled emotion with an edge is needed but two unsportsmanlike on your first game back speaks for itself...

dantheman4248
09-22-2019, 11:12 AM
UK game feels a lot like the OM game for the players lately. There is real animosity between the teams (not so much the fan bases).

Ref throwing flags for words said is bullshit and needs to be reprimanded. Can’t wait until we get someone ejected in the Bama game for that.

Commercecomet24
09-22-2019, 12:27 PM
Uk is as dirty playing as unm. Re watch the game and just watch some plays in slo mo. They're dirty as heck. It's hard to blame our guys for some of their reactions. A lot of us probably be upset if someone's trying to intentionally hurt you and official not doing anything about it. Uk is trash!

Jack Lambert
09-22-2019, 01:12 PM
Uk is as dirty playing as unm. Re watch the game and just watch some plays in slo mo. They're dirty as heck. It's hard to blame our guys for some of their reactions. A lot of us probably be upset if someone's trying to intentionally hurt you and official not doing anything about it. Uk is trash!

I guarantee it's their fat ass shit eating coach teaching it.

Commercecomet24
09-22-2019, 01:17 PM

Yeah when it's pretty much everyone of their players doing it they're learning it somewhere. And the last 2 weeks have proved they're still Kentucky and can't win the big games. Suck it stoops!

R2Dawg
09-22-2019, 01:37 PM
There's not a game in the country, nfl, college, or pee-wee football where there isn't trash being talked. It's part of the game and part of most competitions in general where guys are battling out so close. I'm pretty sure there's no clear rule against either unless they cross the line with racial slurs or something way over the top. Gay more than likely got penalized for something most players will never get a penalty on. People freaking on Gay about his 2nd penalty are going to be stressed out the rest of their football watching lives. The trash talking has always been there and it it's never going away.

Exactly, a flag could be called every other play. The refs did not take control of the game with UK being dirty. Similar to Olemiss last year. That is on refs. Don't take that out on MSU. The last straw on the flag was the UK player and ref never looked at Gay. So why did he put one on Gay? Coaches need to find out. Was it Gay clapping? Really?

R2Dawg
09-22-2019, 01:39 PM

Bet you are correct. Stoops is about like Butch Jones. I hope we never have a douche like him for a coach at MSU

I seen it dawg
09-22-2019, 01:55 PM
Don't stop at 71