PDA

View Full Version : Excellent Win

Ari Gold
09-22-2019, 08:14 AM
Props to CJM and staff and these YOUNG dawgs for a big SEC win
Its hard enough to win in the SEC as is, but when you do it with a handful of true / red shirt freshman and a ton of underclass men is impressive.

If the D can stay healthy they will keep getting better and better up front
I knew we would miss Willie , but Damn when he is in the energy level immediately rises.
Still wish we hadn?t blown one of Autry games against USM, but with the injuries at center and having to move Jackson to C that game along with the heat and the lack of depth up front I get it

Jones, Emerson , Williams ... those guys are about to give new meaning to No Fly Zone in the next few years.
And I think it?s safe to say, we have a guy at QB that has IT. He is going to be fun to watch next 3 years.

Hopefully injuries are minimal and not serious to Witherspoon.
Lets go to the Plains with nothing to lose and let it all hang out .. with an off week to follow
Maybe they will have a little hangover from the AM win and be looking ahead to their trip to Gainesville the following week

Again props to CJM and the staff. Very nice win .. lets build on this

DownwardDawg
09-22-2019, 08:24 AM
I agree. And damn, Shrader is fun to watch!

MetEdDawg
09-22-2019, 08:42 AM
The impact some of our youth are having is impressive. Shrader is the obvious one. But Jones, Emerson, Crumedy, Lovett. All making impacts. Seen some flashes from Witherspoon that he can be good. We are RS potentially the best OT in last year's draft class. Pickering may RS. And we should hopefully be bringing quite a few of the top juco players at their positions in the country.

The next 2-3 years should have some massive talent. And if we can find a way to get a few guys to come back we could be setting up for something special.

Ari Gold
09-22-2019, 09:30 AM
The impact some of our youth are having is impressive. Shrader is the obvious one. But Jones, Emerson, Crumedy, Lovett. All making impacts. Seen some flashes from Witherspoon that he can be good. We are RS potentially the best OT in last year's draft class. Pickering may RS. And we should hopefully be bringing quite a few of the top juco players at their positions in the country.

The next 2-3 years should have some massive talent. And if we can find a way to get a few guys to come back we could be setting up for something special.

2021.. if we hold on to this juco class.
Get your popcorn ready..

yjnkdawg
09-22-2019, 09:50 AM
Props to CJM and staff and these YOUNG dawgs for a big SEC win
Its hard enough to win in the SEC as is, but when you do it with a handful of true / red shirt freshman and a ton of underclass men is impressive.

If the D can stay healthy they will keep getting better and better up front
I knew we would miss Willie , but Damn when he is in the energy level immediately rises.
Still wish we hadn?t blown one of Autry games against USM, but with the injuries at center and having to move Jackson to C that game along with the heat and the lack of depth up front I get it

Jones, Emerson , Williams ... those guys are about to give new meaning to No Fly Zone in the next few years.
And I think it?s safe to say, we have a guy at QB that has IT. He is going to be fun to watch next 3 years.

Hopefully injuries are minimal and not serious to Witherspoon.
Lets go to the Plains with nothing to lose and let it all hang out .. with an off week to follow
Maybe they will have a little hangover from the AM win and be looking ahead to their trip to Gainesville the following week

Again props to CJM and the staff. Very nice win .. lets build on this

Great post Ari. However you know that this doesn't fit the agenda for those who say they support JoeMo and want him to succeed , and then start thread after thread, or post after post (and even some wanting him fired), cutting him down ever chance they can. Why don't they just admit they don't like JoeMo, and let's move on. It makes them look so stupid, and everybody knows they don't like him.

Jack Lambert
09-22-2019, 09:57 AM
I agree. And damn, Shrader is fun to watch!

We play NC State next season. I wonder what they are going to think?