PDA

View Full Version : Shrader

Maroonthirteen
09-21-2019, 10:24 PM
Best looking Freshman QB that I?ve ever seen.

Quick, can run, scramble and can pass with touch or rifle it in.

He gets better each week too.

GreenheadDawg
09-21-2019, 10:27 PM
He’s going to be a great player for us. He has the IT factor. I think they will improve his passing game over time

Commercecomet24
09-21-2019, 10:29 PM
The kid has a bright future!

confucius say
09-21-2019, 10:40 PM
You mean the grenade thrower? Nah, his throwing motion is bad**

DancingRabbit
09-21-2019, 10:50 PM
Love the guy. Even like the Carolina drawl.

He looked more confident, I think he was better on his reads, threw the ball well, and ran with some swag - power and jukes.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say some QB at Clemson last year might edge him out.

If you were talking about MSU true freshmens then I can't argue with you.

parabrave
09-22-2019, 12:55 AM
It was nice to see him channel his inner Nicky Fitz today. Once he became a threat to run this opened up the KY defense. Yes he needs to learn how to lob passes with a touch but he is exciting.

Maroonthirteen
09-22-2019, 06:34 AM
Yes, I meant MSU Freshmen QBs

Shrader’s improvement from the spring game to the USM game from last week to this week is remarkable. The kid can play.

Cooterpoot
09-22-2019, 06:50 AM
I will say again, you can’t teach a calm mind. The best have that calm mind and rarely get frustrated.

basedog
09-22-2019, 07:22 AM
Very tough kid who is becoming a leader, very exciting to see his development over the next few years. Smart QB at this age, dude was looking for his second receiver many times.

TrapGame
09-22-2019, 07:52 AM
I remember a few of us were speculating before Stevens came that Shrader might start this year. Several folks thought that was silly. Shrader wouldn't be anywhere near ready to play QB.

gravedigger
09-22-2019, 07:56 AM
I remember a few of us were speculating before Stevens came that Shrader might start this year. Several folks thought that was silly. Shrader wouldn't be anywhere near ready to play QB.

Let that be a lesson on the difference of a fan with no inside info guessing vs reality.

Reality is far more bizarre than people give it credit for.

Cooterpoot
09-22-2019, 07:56 AM
Shrader still doesn’t have his arm strength back. He wouldn’t be playing if everybody wasn’t hurt. A redshirt would’ve been great but we’re cursed by the damn football gods.

TrapGame
09-22-2019, 08:02 AM
Let that be a lesson on the difference of a fan with no inside info guessing vs reality.

Reality is far more bizarre than people give it credit for.

Shrader would have started if we didn't get Stevens.

gravedigger
09-22-2019, 08:08 AM
Shrader still doesn’t have his arm strength back. He wouldn’t be playing if everybody wasn’t hurt. A redshirt would’ve been great but we’re cursed by the damn football gods.

. Keyton is not hurt. Mayden is not hurt. He?s playing because Tommy is hurt.

Football gods as you call them are tolerable. Fans who spread more shit than an international harvester because they dont anticipate what happens to every team every season are what curse a fanbase.

ShotgunDawg
09-22-2019, 08:14 AM

I agree the arm strength isn't great yet, but he's pretty damn good man. His awareness, pocket movement, & athleticism are off the charts

Dawgology
09-22-2019, 08:28 AM
He looked good. He’s got a bright future ahead of him here. Auburn will be a big test for him.

Hambone
09-22-2019, 09:51 AM
I feel like a majority of us forget that he did have that shoulder surgery last year. It’s exciting to think about what the future holds

Jack Lambert
09-22-2019, 09:55 AM
He had one or two freshman mistakes but if I didn't know he was a true freshman I would not have know it during the game.

yjnkdawg
09-22-2019, 09:59 AM
You mean the grenade thrower? Nah, his throwing motion is bad**

Wasn't that the quarterback coach on ED who made that analysis?*****

Cooterpoot
09-22-2019, 10:01 AM

Football gods as you call them are tolerable. Fans who spread more shit than an international harvester because they dont anticipate what happens to every team every season are what curse a fanbase.

Key has been hurt. Mayden, well, he?s in trouble. And obviously Stevens is hurt.

yjnkdawg
09-22-2019, 10:08 AM
He's a motivator and has that "It" factor, puts all on the line for the team, and has won the respect of the team. That is a good learning experience getting your first start against an SEC team like KY. Great kid and JoeMo definitely knew what he was doing when he wanted Garrett as his quarterback.

THE Bruce Dickinson
09-22-2019, 11:09 AM

Schrader was going to be the starter this year if Stevens hadn't signed on. This was always the plan