PDA

View Full Version : Both the place kicker and QB had the same number.

Jack Lambert
09-21-2019, 08:02 PM
I did not think you could have two offensive players or defensive players with same number even if they are not on the field at the same time. How easy could have it been for the QB to line up like he was the kicker and take the snap then throw it.

Homedawg
09-21-2019, 08:08 PM
I did not think you could have two offensive players or defensive players with same number even if they are not on the field at the same time. How easy could have it been for the QB to line up like he was the kicker and take the snap then throw it.

You can have the same they just can't be on the field at the same time.

EdDawg
09-21-2019, 08:10 PM
They can't be on the field together and I believe they can't play the same position. I may be wrong on that though.

Jack Lambert
09-21-2019, 08:10 PM
You can have the same they just can't be on the field at the same time.

Edited to say it doesn't matter. we won

Coursesuper
09-21-2019, 08:13 PM
I think you are wrong. Your roster cannot have two offensive players with same number.

No he’s right, two players can have the same number no matter of position, but those numbers may not be on the field of play at the same time. USM used 2 punters with the same number also.

Jack Lambert
09-21-2019, 08:15 PM
No he’s right, two players can have the same number no matter of position, but those numbers may not be on the field of play at the same time. USM used 2 punters with the same number also.

Like i said it doesn't matter.

Homedawg
09-21-2019, 08:22 PM
Like i said it doesn't matter.

I like it when you can admit you're wrong... sort of... hahah. Yes good win. !!!

Jack Lambert
09-21-2019, 08:37 PM
I like it when you can admit you're wrong... sort of... hahah. Yes good win. !!!

I was wrong and I never have a probably admitting it.