PDA

View Full Version : We won !!!!

I seen it dawg
09-21-2019, 07:26 PM
Great win. And needed it badly. This could get us to 7 wins if tenn stays as bad as they are. Tough road ahead but really pleased with our young qb. He's gonna be really good for us i think. Joe needs to clean up some of the yah yah bullshit players are doing. Too much running of the mouth.

BhamDawg205
09-21-2019, 07:43 PM
Great win. And needed it badly. This could get us to 7 wins if tenn stays as bad as they are. Tough road ahead but really pleased with our young qb. He's gonna be really good for us i think. Joe needs to clean up some of the yah yah bullshit players are doing. Too much running of the mouth.

Great gritty win. Totally agree on the jaw jacking on every individual play... Too much look at ME. Shows lack of discipline, whether it's youth or culture. The staff and team leaders set the tone. Hopefully by the end of the year it's cleaned up.

Jack Lambert
09-21-2019, 08:08 PM

Actually it is KY's doing it the most. It is KY putting hand on helmets and pulling the helmets off during play. It's KY way of playing. They did it last year and they were doing it this year. Their fat ass coach is a fat ass shit eating piece of shit. **** him and **** KY and their ****ing shitty ass fans.

Commercecomet24
09-21-2019, 08:11 PM
Actually it is KY's doing it the most. It is KY putting hand on helmets and pulling the helmets off during play. It's KY way of playing. They did it last year and they were doing it this year. Their fat ass coach is a fat ass shit eating piece of shit. **** him and **** KY and their ****ing shitty ass fans.

Uk plays as dirty as ole miss. They are constantly trying to hurt someone. That being said our players need to learn to clam up sometimes

ETA i hate them and their fans too

Red Sox Dawg
09-21-2019, 08:14 PM

Couldn’t agree more. Great win and it was needed. Covered the spread and had a true freshman QB gain 305 yards. Shrader and Hill both over 100 yards rushing. Hard earned and deserved. Agree about the talking and dancing. Just play the game and let your play talk for you. Been missing Willie Gay. Gotta quit the theatrics and play. He will miss half of another game he could play in.

Homedawg
09-21-2019, 08:15 PM
Williams helmet came off once because of illegal hands to the face. the second time it was just helmet to helmet bad luck and I didn't see the third. Either way he needs a helmet that fits better.

BeardoMSU
09-21-2019, 08:39 PM
Uk plays as dirty as ole miss. They are constantly trying to hurt someone. That being said our players need to learn to clam up sometimes

ETA i hate them and their fans too

It feels like I've seen a lot more shit talking and general bone-headedness from our players the last 2 years. Am I just imagining that, or what?

I seen it dawg
09-21-2019, 08:55 PM
It feels like I've seen a lot more shit talking and general bone-headedness from our players the last 2 years. Am I just imagining that, or what?

I feel like it too. It's distracting and hurts the team. Players need to stfu and just play.

Commercecomet24
09-21-2019, 09:06 PM

Seems like it. We need to calm it. Celebrate with your teammates after a good play no reason to be pointing or gesturing and talking smack. Although it did use to work for those old Raiders teams in the 70s

PGHBulldogBG
09-21-2019, 09:07 PM
I have been hard on Joe but I believe he wants the best for Miss State and if he succeeds he won’t look every year for a new job like Mullen. His recruiting and poise shows it. I want him to succeed and believe he is a good man and hope he turns out to be a great coach

Bdawg
09-21-2019, 09:08 PM
Couldn’t agree more. Great win and it was needed. Covered the spread and had a true freshman QB gain 305 yards. Shrader and Hill both over 100 yards rushing. Hard earned and deserved. Agree about the talking and dancing. Just play the game and let your play talk for you. Been missing Willie Gay. Gotta quit the theatrics and play. He will miss half of another game he could play in.

No he won't. He just missed the 2nd half today. He still has 3 games. He just pissed off half of his game today so he will essentially only play 3.5 this year.

Red Sox Dawg
09-21-2019, 09:51 PM
No he won't. He just missed the 2nd half today. He still has 3 games. He just pissed off half of his game today so he will essentially only play 3.5 this year.

Did he go out in the first half? If he went out in the second half he has to sit a half. Either way, 3 and a half if he sat the second half today.

PMDawg
09-21-2019, 11:09 PM

Yeah, I'm not a fan of all that talking either, but it's today's culture.

Just Monday, I saw a kid playing 7/8 COACH PITCH baseball hit a double and do the "feed me" routine when he got to second. Coach pitch! If that was my kid, I would've walked onto the field and whipped him right there. Of course that's exactly why you will never see my kid do that.