PDA

View Full Version : No.. what ruins the board is the constant baggering of staff.

Coach007
09-21-2019, 07:01 PM
Play it even man. I seen It, I respect you. But all week, in fact over several weeks, all we have seen is the constant badgering of staff and the calls for a head coach's job. Then you lock a thread that is pointing out 1 simple truth....... that a certain type of QB is needed for Moorhead's system

77% and CAN run...

Some of these people need to face up to their calls for his job!

cheewgumm
09-21-2019, 07:14 PM
I wasn?t calling for hi job but you should calm down a little and not claim victory for beating Kentucky at home.

Having said that I love how Shrader looked, and Hill is an animal.

I?ll never get over the criminality of the lack of carries Hill had last year, but it?s over now. He?s a stud and we should Jew feeding him.

Coach007
09-21-2019, 07:22 PM
I'll claim what I want to claim. I didn't see any lack of that after the loss last week. NOR did I see you saying the same thing to those people.

cheewgumm
09-21-2019, 07:27 PM
Moorhead being good or bad will be proven, but not after beating Kentucky at home. They?re not good.

But it?s a good win. I?m happy about it and I don?t think Moorhead is the right guy.

The QB looked good. Hill looked good. Hopefully it?s a good omen.

You putting too much stock in beating Kentucky.

I seen it dawg
09-21-2019, 07:35 PM
Play it even man. I seen It, I respect you. But all week, in fact over several weeks, all we have seen is the constant badgering of staff and the calls for a head coach's job. Then you lock a thread that is pointing out 1 simple truth....... that a certain type of QB is needed for Moorhead's system

77% and CAN run...

I covered it in the DM. Enjoy the win.

deadheaddawg
09-21-2019, 07:35 PM
Moorhead being good or bad will be proven, but not after beating Kentucky at home. They?re not good.

But it?s a good win. I?m happy about it and I don?t think Moorhead is the right guy.

On the flip side, Moorhead wasn't proven to be bad after the kstate loss.

We don't know yet. What we do know is Moorhead is our coach for the rest of 2019.

Let's support the team. Let's impress recruits by rallying around our guy.

And since moorhead being good or bad hasn't been proven yet. The only thing a fan should do right now is support these guys

I seen it dawg
09-21-2019, 07:40 PM

We don't know yet. What we do know is Moorhead is our coach for the rest of 2019.

And since moorhead being good or bad hasn't been proven yet. The only thing a fan should do right now is support these guys

Great message

dawgday166
09-21-2019, 07:45 PM

Agree with this and trying to figure out the exuberance over beating this KY team (not that I'm not happy about it but I'm not bouncing off the ceiling either). Down 2 starters on D in 1st half, another 2 or 3 off their 2 deep, and a backup QB. Last week that is why we lost I thought. And they gashed us at times running the ball. AU looking like an uphill battle in that regard.

If Gay and Autry don't play next week, it could be pretty ugly. Might be even if they do. Shrader never been to the Plains.

the_real_MSU_is_us
09-21-2019, 07:50 PM

77% and CAN run...

What ruins the board is NOT that some people don't like the coach, it's calling out posters for being wring/having personal arguments. That goes both ways: I don't think you should call anyone out for doubting Moorhead, and if we lose 45-0 next week I don't think Shotgun or 7 should call you out.

Nobody wants to see that. We want to have discussion about State sports. Filling the page up with personal callouts instead of intelligent discussion and polite disagreement is what ruins the board

Coach007
09-21-2019, 07:53 PM

LOGIC!

Thank you

I seen it dawg
09-21-2019, 07:53 PM
What ruins the board is NOT that some people don't like the coach, it's calling out posters for being wring/having personal arguments. That goes both ways: I don't think you should call anyone out for doubting Moorhead, and if we lose 45-0 next week I don't think Shotgun or 7 should call you out.

Nobody wants to see that. We want to have discussion about State sports. Filling the page up with personal callouts instead of intelligent discussion and polite disagreement is what ruins the board

Ding ding ding

Coach007
09-21-2019, 07:55 PM

And there you have it. Logic and level playing field. And I agree with you.

And again... I agree.

Homedawg
09-21-2019, 07:57 PM

77% and CAN run...

It was a good win. Happy for the team and staff! Enjoy it bro. I am.

Jack Lambert
09-21-2019, 07:59 PM
I wasn?t calling for hi job but you should calm down a little and not claim victory for beating Kentucky at home.

Having said that I love how Shrader looked, and Hill is an animal.

I?ll never get over the criminality of the lack of carries Hill had last year, but it?s over now. He?s a stud and we should Jew feeding him.

Lot of that last season could have been the qb'S decision after the ball snapped.

the_real_MSU_is_us
09-21-2019, 08:00 PM
And there you have it. Logic and level playing field. And I agree with you.

And again... I agree.

lol So why are you digging up old threads to call people out?

Coach007
09-21-2019, 08:03 PM
lol So why are you digging up old threads to call people out?

LOL.. that was prior to a few threads by the mods and posts here...

I was about to go get the Shotgun thread where the title was specifically Moorhead had to go. :)

But....

No need.

Tbonewannabe
09-21-2019, 08:05 PM
Agree with this and trying to figure out the exuberance over beating this KY team (not that I'm not happy about it but I'm not bouncing off the ceiling either). Down 2 starters on D in 1st half, another 2 or 3 off their 2 deep, and a backup QB. Last week that is why we lost I thought. And they gashed us at times running the ball. AU looking like an uphill battle in that regard.

If Gay and Autry don't play next week, it could be pretty ugly. Might be even if they do. Shrader never been to the Plains.

On the flip side, we lost our best LB for the 2nd half and have a true freshman 2nd string QB.

dawgday166
09-21-2019, 08:08 PM
On the flip side, we lost our best LB for the 2nd half and have a true freshman 2nd string QB.

Not arguing those points. Sorta just saying AU coming to town next week. Totally different animal. Good win today and needed it. Hopefully we can use this to build enough to not slip up against Arky, TN, OM. I don't really anticipate upsetting AU, LSU, or Bama in the least.

Coach007
09-21-2019, 08:11 PM

Now see, that should be a thread.

And it should lead to a great debate.

I seen it dawg
09-21-2019, 08:13 PM
A lot better than this one

Coach007
09-21-2019, 08:24 PM
A lot better than this one

Lock her down brother. I'm good :)

Homedawg
09-21-2019, 09:27 PM

Douche

Coach007
09-21-2019, 09:35 PM
Douche

Pardon? Is there and issue here?

TaleofTwoDogs
09-21-2019, 09:36 PM
On the flip side, we lost our best LB for the 2nd half and have a true freshman 3rd string QB.

FIFY.....the year started with Stevens, Thompson, Shrader.

Homedawg
09-21-2019, 10:42 PM
Pardon? Is there and issue here?

Other than you being a unicorn. No. Not even the scarecrow in the wizard of oz believes we can win ten games. It's crazy. Start dealing in reality and maybe people would take you serious. Otherwise, you will continue to be the laughing stock you are

Coach007
09-21-2019, 10:55 PM
Other than you being a unicorn. No. Not even the scarecrow in the wizard of oz believes we can win ten games. It's crazy. Start dealing in reality and maybe people would take you serious. Otherwise, you will continue to be the laughing stock you are

Seriously.. Grow up.

cheewgumm
09-21-2019, 10:59 PM
Trashing our coaches should be totally fair game. They make millions. Most of the people on here who would have a problem ?badgering the staff? had no problem blaming Fitzgerald for our problems last year. He made $0.

Theee is no reason not to criticize the coaches if warranted.

I seen it dawg
09-21-2019, 11:08 PM
Douche

Wtf? This doesn't help anything. Why post this shit.

I seen it dawg
09-21-2019, 11:21 PM

I guess i should have closed it damn. Stupid posts and crying about shit makes me want to just not give a shit and let it be a ****ing free for all. Ruins shit for people that just want to talk sports. A once great board has been taken over by ****ing idiots and pussies.

Coach007
09-21-2019, 11:39 PM
I guess i should have closed it damn. Stupid posts and crying about shit makes me want to just not give a shit and let it be a ****ing free for all. Ruins shit for people that just want to talk sports. A once great board has been taken over by ****ing idiots and pussies.

Look, You asked nicely, made things clear. I'm trying to adhere to your rules. I didn't say anything to this guy. I can handle myself, but I am trying to respect the mods and the rules.

I mean, I'm not sure what you want people to do brother. Either take it and respect your wishes, or go against what you have asked. But surely we should not be subjected to things like this if we are going to adhere to the rules.

Cooterpoot
09-22-2019, 12:14 AM
We get it 007, you’re a thong sandal, White Claw kinda guy. Drink a few and smoke a Virginia Slim. Party like we won the natty, you’ve earned it.

GeorgeKaplan
09-22-2019, 12:33 AM
We get it 007, you’re a thong sandal, White Claw kinda guy. Drink a few and smoke a Virginia Slim. Party like we won the natty, you’ve earned it.

Or maybe doesn't hate the world and their decisions, and feel the compulsion to take their venom out here--ya know, where recruits and their families will read it.

Hello recruits and families! We have "supporters" that, well, suck too!

Cooterpoot
09-22-2019, 06:28 AM
Or maybe doesn't hate the world and their decisions, and feel the compulsion to take their venom out here--ya know, where recruits and their families will read it.

Hello recruits and families! We have "supporters" that, well, suck too!

You mean like every school in America? Because it’s the same everywhere. Or, maybe I was just ribbing 007 and you’re the tight ass that can’t understand that?

timotheus
09-22-2019, 07:53 AM
Kap must not read other schools boards much........

I seen it dawg
09-22-2019, 10:36 AM
Closed due to facepalming