PDA

View Full Version : PSA- don't start threads

I seen it dawg
09-21-2019, 07:00 PM
Where just attacking other opinions than yours. It's ****ing stupid and I'm banhammering the ****ing shit. We won be happy.

Coach007
09-21-2019, 07:03 PM
Yet you DON'T ban when those people are calling for the HC job?

SO you WANT a board that only allows criticism of the HC and posters that are more positive?

Coach007
09-21-2019, 07:04 PM
YOu are straight up threatening to ban POSITIVE people and allow the negatives to thrive.... WTH man???

TNDawg35
09-21-2019, 07:06 PM
I actually agree with Coach here. That’s kinda Bs. You let Shotgun make 15 threads about how Joe sucks and Joe isn’t the guy, yet ain’t said shit to him or the countless others who made threads after a loss...

HoopsDawg
09-21-2019, 07:08 PM

SO you WANT a board that only allows criticism of the HC and posters that are more positive?

Read the room bud. You start this shit right after a win. Talk about the game. Enjoy the win for 5 minutes.

Coach007
09-21-2019, 07:09 PM
I actually agree with Coach here. That’s kinda Bs. You let Shotgun make 15 threads about how Joe sucks and Joe isn’t the guy, yet ain’t said shit to him or the countless others who made threads after a loss...

I am more than willing to adhere to the rules.

But it seems like there is a different set of rules. I have been called out on this board for posting TOO many POSITIVE threads and ridiculed for it. You don't see me calling for them to be silenced.

SO just don't silence those ridiculed by certain members.

I didn't RUN from my prediction. Still here.

Todd4State
09-21-2019, 07:09 PM
As long as both sides are treated equally going forward I'm good.

Coach34
09-21-2019, 07:10 PM

Have alot of people called for JoMo's job? I've missed those threads. Haven't seen one person call for him to be fired

I seen it dawg
09-21-2019, 07:13 PM
Read the room bud. You start this shit right after a win. Talk about the game. Enjoy the win for 5 minutes.

This pretty much covers it. Couldn't wait 4 seconds to post what i locked. Don't like it tough shit.

I seen it dawg
09-21-2019, 07:16 PM
And I'll say out loud.....I'm trying to clean some of the bullshit up. If posters don't agree that's ok. I don't give a ****. Stay, leave, be mad, be happy i don't care. Enjoy the ****ing win it's huge. Revel in it. But don't be a ****ing asshole bc you've been waiting to post at peop,e after we win to prove your opinion and don't sit in wait for us to lose to do the same.

deadheaddawg
09-21-2019, 07:18 PM

You nailed it.

Coach007
09-21-2019, 07:20 PM
And I'll say out loud.....I'm trying to clean some of the bullshit up. If posters don't agree that's ok. I don't give a ****. Stay, leave, be mad, be happy i don't care. Enjoy the ****ing win it's huge. Revel in it. But don't be a ****ing asshole bc you've been waiting to post at peop,e after we win to prove your opinion and don't sit in wait for us to lose to do the same.

I don't remember this sentiment after our loss and threads throughout the week toward people like me calling for logic. There were plenty of ****ING assholes on here.

All anybody is asking is a fair enforcement. If that is the name of the game, let's apply it to everybody so we are all on the same page.

I seen it dawg
09-21-2019, 07:21 PM
We won. Why can't everyone revel in it and talk about the game and what we did good and what we did bad. I get it's hard bc people just want to prove people wrong but go do it somewhere else.

deadheaddawg
09-21-2019, 07:22 PM

Yep

cheewgumm
09-21-2019, 07:23 PM
The coach makes $3m a year. I thought we were free to criticize him.

deadheaddawg
09-21-2019, 07:24 PM
I don't remember this sentiment after our loss and threads throughout the week toward people like me calling for logic. There were plenty of ****ING assholes on here.

All anybody is asking is a fair enforcement. If that is the name of the game, let's apply it to everybody so we are all on the same page.

So much truth in this post

msstate7

Shotgun didn't start a thread attacking other posters though... that's the difference. I don't care either way, but it is different

defiantdog
We won. Why can't everyone revel in it and talk about the game and what we did good and what we did bad. I get it's hard bc people just want to prove people wrong but go do it somewhere else.

Like it..... But seriously, how bad does this defense need Willie Gay?

Coach34
09-21-2019, 07:26 PM
aGAIN- who are all the posters calling for JoMo to be fired? Mrs Jomo007 needs to give us a list of these people

dawgday166
09-21-2019, 07:27 PM
Like it..... But seriously, how bad does this defense need Willie Gay?

Bad. He's a 1st or 2nd at worst rounder if he gets it together.

Coach007
09-21-2019, 07:28 PM

Where was your thread last week when people were calling out people like me? Just a straight up answer man.

I get it. And Like I stated to you, if that is what you want, then just apply the same rules to everybody else. And the reality is that you have every RIGHT to police this board how you see fit. It's yours and not mine. But if you are going to allow the others to call out people when we lose and start a million threads on it (way over exaggerated ), then I see no issue with the opposite happening.

Hell I posted a thread that was titled the name of the PUMP video and was still called out. Where was your thread and statement then?

Coach007
09-21-2019, 07:31 PM
Shotgun didn't start a thread attacking other posters though... that's the difference. I don't care either way, but it is different

He did so towards the coach.. I have not seen one attacking a poster. I did start one restating my points after a loss that was locked. Then I bumped it for people like you who who was a part of that.

I seen it dawg
09-21-2019, 07:32 PM

I understand. And there will be shit on both sides i miss. Just trying to clean it up. I appreciate everyone's help.

Dawg61
09-21-2019, 07:33 PM

Calling for coaches to be fired is basically half the point of sports message boards. Go read Vol Nation tonight 007 and see how many thousands of posts are calling for Pruitt AND Fulmer's heads. Starting threads just to call out other posters is what ISID is talking about cleaning up. Mountain of difference here. You won't understand it though.

I seen it dawg
09-21-2019, 07:33 PM
Enough of this thread. Appreciate everyone trying to be as adult as possible. On both sides.