PDA

View Full Version : PI's simple solution to a 7-5 season

PassInterference
10-26-2013, 01:13 PM
We have to play the last drive of the 1st half with our asses on fire. Gotta be aggressive. Gotta play like the game is on the line. Gotta finish the 1st half.

That's it.

We've not been matching the opponent's intensity at the end of first halves. The opponent scores. It is a huge momentum swing that weighs on the team throughout halftime.

After giving up a halftime score, we start the 2nd half with here-we-go-again thoughts in our heads. I think that's why we're flat in 2nd halves.

I think all we need is a halftime spark that comes from finishing the 1st half. We need the end the 1st half punching people in the nose and enforcing our will.

CadaverDawg
10-26-2013, 01:15 PM
We need the end the 1st half punching people in the nose and enforcing our will.

I agree that would help. But unless we take a time machine back to 2010, I haven't seen this^ as being an option.

BulldogBear
10-26-2013, 01:32 PM
I think there is more to it but this would definitely make addressing the rest of it 10X easier

DanDority
10-26-2013, 01:33 PM
We need the end the 1st half punching people in the nose and enforcing our will.

As long as we don't try to punch them literally like one of our player tried. But I get your point.