PDA

View Full Version : So word leaking out that it seems unlikely Stevens plays tomorrow....

HoopsDawg
09-20-2019, 07:38 PM
I hope Shrader got a ton of reps this week.

basedog
09-20-2019, 07:39 PM
I saw that on Sec Now as well.

Schultzy
09-20-2019, 07:47 PM
What is his injury?

Maroonthirteen
09-20-2019, 07:52 PM
I knew it as soon as JoMo said he would be better this week.

That was nothing more than gamesmanship to make Kentucky prepare for Stevens.

Stevens looked to be in much pain last week when he came out.

starkvegasdawg
09-20-2019, 07:57 PM
So I'm guessing if there were any plans to red shirt Schrader, they're all but gone now.

yjnkdawg
09-20-2019, 08:00 PM
So I'm guessing if there were any plans to red shirt Schrader, they're all but gone now.

Shrader will do what's best for the team, and right now it looks like burning his red shirt is a definite.

RocketDawg
09-20-2019, 08:03 PM
I knew it as soon as JoMo said he would be better this week.

That was nothing more than gamesmanship to make Kentucky prepare for Stevens.

Stevens looked to be in much pain last week when he came out.

Yes he did. Probably never should have played last week; it just aggravated the injury from the Southern Miss game.

BeastMan
09-20-2019, 08:03 PM

He’s starting next year so I could care l as about his redshirt

maroonmania
09-20-2019, 08:09 PM
I'll just say it, Stevens stayed injured a LOT of his time at Penn State. Some guys are just durable and some aren't. Stevens appears to be one of those that just isn't durable. If just falling down on his throwing shoulder (without a defender coming down on top him) is all it took for him to have an injury to affect him for multiple weeks, then he never had a chance to make it through an entire SEC schedule without missing games. Looking more like we are just going to take our lumps this year and hope we get Schrader up to where he needs to be to hopefully win next year.

99jc
09-20-2019, 08:20 PM
I'll just say it, Stevens stayed injured a LOT of his time at Penn State. Some guys are just durable and some aren't. Stevens appears to be one of those that just isn't durable. If just falling down on his throwing shoulder (without a defender coming down on top him) is all it took for him to have an injury to affect him for multiple weeks, then he never had a chance to make it through an entire SEC schedule without missing games. Looking more like we are just going to take our lumps this year and hope we get Schrader up to where he needs to be to hopefully win next year.

hopefully win next year! The bullshit hope for next season rears its ugly head. Face it Joe hasn't got it we will be lucky to make a bowl while he leads us to nowhere.

ShotgunDawg
09-20-2019, 08:24 PM
I hope Shrader got a ton of reps this week.

Why do you say "leaking out" when SEC Now is literally saying it?

Homedawg
09-20-2019, 08:24 PM
We lose a lot this year. Next year ......

ShotgunDawg
09-20-2019, 08:26 PM

We do but 2021 could be special if Shrader is a 3rd year starter by then.

defiantdog
09-20-2019, 08:27 PM

2020 will be a wash..... We're setting up to be talented in 2021. But I dont think we can take another underperforming year as fans next year.

Pollodawg
09-20-2019, 08:32 PM
If Tommy Stevens doesn’t go tomorrow, we lose.

Pollodawg
09-20-2019, 08:35 PM

See, I said this, and people on here assured me I didn’t know football.

Dawg61
09-20-2019, 08:36 PM
Start KT we win tomorrow and go 8-4 this year. Guess Joe don't want to win and maybe some of our fans.

Pollodawg
09-20-2019, 08:36 PM
The good news is that I think Shrader has the makings of a new Dak.

HoopsDawg
09-20-2019, 08:37 PM
Why do you say "leaking out" when SEC Now is literally saying it?

I didn't realize that. I apologize for my wording.

basedog
09-20-2019, 08:46 PM
I didn't realize that. I apologize for my wording.

What heard was “don’t expect seeing Stevens tomorrow”.

I guess we will know at 3 pm. Still think we win. By losing in 4th quarter after being up by 10 says a lot to me. Fl is just ok.

ShotgunDawg
09-20-2019, 08:51 PM
The good news is that I think Shrader has the makings of a new Dak.

His throwing motion will have to improve leaps and bounds. I agree he has an it factor though.

Homedawg
09-20-2019, 08:54 PM
2020 will be a wash..... We're setting up to be talented in 2021. But I dont think we can take another underperforming year as fans next year.

21 does set up for a good run. Jucos will have a year under their belt and these fr will be jr.

Homedawg
09-20-2019, 08:55 PM
Start KT we win tomorrow and go 8-4 this year. Guess Joe don't want to win and maybe some of our fans.

Where you getting the 8 from ?????

Pollodawg
09-20-2019, 08:55 PM
His throwing motion will have to improve leaps and bounds. I agree he has an it factor though.

Dak had a loooooong way to go throwing the ball, too, when he got here.

Homedawg
09-20-2019, 08:56 PM
What heard was ?don?t expect seeing Stevens tomorrow?.

I guess we will know at 3 pm. Still think we win. By losing in 4th quarter after being up by 10 says a lot to me. Fl is just ok.

If we win w a tr fr qb that will be an accomplishment. But we both have backups starting so....

Bothrops
09-20-2019, 08:58 PM
Shrader will be a good one. But we have to win pretty good next year and hold our current recruits to keep the program from going to the dark side.

ShotgunDawg
09-20-2019, 08:59 PM
Dak had a loooooong way to go throwing the ball, too, when he got here.

He did but Dak's throwing motion was much better. Dak's issue was more with his feet.

Irondawg
09-20-2019, 09:00 PM
It will be interesting to see if KT gets reps if GS struggles at all. KT's injury is a bit of a mystery so no idea of his actual status either

Pollodawg
09-20-2019, 09:00 PM
Shrader will be a good one. But we have to win pretty good next year and hold our current recruits to keep the program from going to the dark side.

If we lose tomorrow, we had might as well flush this season and just play Shrader anyway. Get ready for next year. Serious as I can be.

ShotgunDawg
09-20-2019, 09:01 PM
Just feels like we are cursed in football. By dammit, of something can go wrong, it will.

I can't remember a more cursed team than this year's thus far. Just a dumpster fire of bad luck.

maroonmania
09-20-2019, 09:02 PM
See, I said this, and people on here assured me I didn?t know football.

Believe if folks knew we were going to end up having to play a true freshman at QB a lot of the year, not sure why anyone would have disagreed with you. Of course even if people thought Stevens would be fragile, most thought KT would still be available to pick up the slack. That doesn't appear to be the case.

Todd4State
09-20-2019, 09:17 PM
If we lose tomorrow, we had might as well flush this season and just play Shrader anyway. Get ready for next year. Serious as I can be.

That's going to help us in the future with transfer QB's.

Todd4State
09-20-2019, 09:18 PM
Just feels like we are cursed in football. By dammit, of something can go wrong, it will.

I can't remember a more cursed team than this year's thus far. Just a dumpster fire of bad luck.

I keep waiting for things to even out. But they aren't going to.

HoopsDawg
09-20-2019, 09:20 PM

cry me a river. sack up buddy.

Commercecomet24
09-20-2019, 09:21 PM

And these are the type years you find out what kind of coaches you have and what kind of character and leadership you have in that locker room.

maroonmania
09-20-2019, 09:22 PM
And these are the type years you find out what kind of coaches you have and what kind of character and leadership you have in that locker room.

I'm very concerned we are not going to like what we find out.

ShotgunDawg
09-20-2019, 09:26 PM
cry me a river. sack up buddy.

Uh ok. I'd love to win in my lifetime.

Commercecomet24
09-20-2019, 09:30 PM
I'm very concerned we are not going to like what we find out.

Maybe, maybe not but the next few weeks will tell us a lot. Do we have fighters or quitters?

RocketDawg
09-20-2019, 09:33 PM

Joe can't seem to catch a break, between 10 players cheating and several injuries. Let's hope Shrader stays healthy and Stevens heals soon (assuming the word is true that he can't play tomorrow).

Pollodawg
09-20-2019, 09:59 PM
That's going to help us in the future with transfer QB's.

So, you do what while you wait for your QB to heal? I mean, the kid’s gonna burn his shirt anyway. Why not at the very least let the two of them split time. We were Steven’s only real transfer option anyway. And, the fact is, a coach in year three or four shouldn’t have to go the portal for a QB anyway. Next question, asshat? Or don’t you have an awful podcast that lasted for like three episodes to get back to?

Thought so.

Coach007
09-20-2019, 10:01 PM
I do NOT want to lose to UK tomorrow.

There are many teams I like in the SEC simply because they are in the SEC. Then there are some universities that I would love to see slammed. UK is one of them.

The HC there not doing anything about Kash.. the fact that they target often... Hope we are curb stomping them by 60 with 2 minutes to go on our own 1 and just truck drive it right over them. Refuse to run it in, line it back up just to keep driving them in the ground.

But that's just me

Pollodawg
09-20-2019, 10:05 PM
I do NOT want to lose to UK tomorrow.

There are many teams I like in the SEC simply because they are in the SEC. Then there are some universities that I would love to see slammed. UK is one of them.

The HC there not doing anything about Kash.. the fact that they target often... Hope we are curb stomping them by 60 with 2 minutes to go on our own 1 and just truck drive it right over them. Refuse to run it in, line it back up just to keep driving them in the ground.

But that's just me

I kinda want this one after all the trash they talked last season.

Coach007
09-20-2019, 10:08 PM
I kinda want this one after all the trash they talked last season.

Yep.

Homedawg
09-20-2019, 10:13 PM
So, you do what while you wait for your QB to heal? I mean, the kid?s gonna burn his shirt anyway. Why not at the very least let the two of them split time. We were Steven?s only real transfer option anyway. And, the fact is, a coach in year three or four shouldn?t have to go the portal for a QB anyway. Next question, asshat? Or don?t you have an awful podcast that lasted for like three episodes to get back to?

Thought so.

Wow....

Bubb Rubb
09-20-2019, 10:24 PM

It's KT's own fault that he isn't playing. He won't play, either, unless something happens to Shrader.

Todd4State
09-20-2019, 10:39 PM
So, you do what while you wait for your QB to heal? I mean, the kid?s gonna burn his shirt anyway. Why not at the very least let the two of them split time. We were Steven?s only real transfer option anyway. And, the fact is, a coach in year three or four shouldn?t have to go the portal for a QB anyway. Next question, asshat? Or don?t you have an awful podcast that lasted for like three episodes to get back to?

Thought so.

The only asshat thing in this thread is your incredibly short sighted thought that we should burn the season completely before the halfway point of the year over an injury that our starting QB is likely to come back from. While at the same time burning us with future potential transfer QB's which absolutely would be used against us going forward.

And I know that counting is not your strong suit but if you hold up both of your middle fingers to your face and pretend they're my fingers that would be how many years Joe has been here. Not three or four.

bobtail bob
09-20-2019, 11:03 PM
A real coach would have some plays that the kid runs in practice this week to take advantage of Kentucky's aggression towards him. Surprise them.
Because they are going to try and rattle him with their bush league tactics.
My guess, Joe changes nothing and keeps running plays Kentucky has seen on film all season

Pollodawg
09-20-2019, 11:04 PM
The only asshat thing in this thread is your incredibly short sighted thought that we should burn the season completely before the halfway point of the year over an injury that our starting QB is likely to come back from. While at the same time burning us with future potential transfer QB's which absolutely would be used against us going forward.

And I know that counting is not your strong suit but if you hold up both of your middle fingers to your face and pretend they're my fingers that would be how many years Joe has been here. Not three or four.

If you lose tomorrow, your season is, at best, 6-6, and you’re gonna struggle to get there. Why not play em both and get ready for next season? What are you playing for at that point? A crappy bowl that you’d have made without Stevens? Get Shrader the reps if we lose tomorrow.

Pollodawg
09-20-2019, 11:04 PM
I can explain this to you, but I can’t understand it for you.

Todd4State
09-20-2019, 11:05 PM
A real coach would have some plays that the kid runs in practice this week to take advantage of Kentucky's aggression towards him. Surprise them.
Because they are going to try and rattle him with their bush league tactics.
My guess, Joe changes nothing and keeps running plays Kentucky has seen on film all season

Even worse- I bet we throw it 25+ times.

Todd4State
09-20-2019, 11:07 PM
If you lose tomorrow, your season is, at best, 6-6, and you’re gonna struggle to get there. Why not play em both and get ready for next season? You casisly punt the season if you lose tomorrow.

Because at 6-6 we have something to play for. No competitor quits. And you also potentially hurt your long term future.

Coach007
09-20-2019, 11:08 PM
If you lose tomorrow, your season is, at best, 6-6, and you’re gonna struggle to get there. Why not play em both and get ready for next season? What are you playing for at that point? A crappy bowl that you’d have made without Stevens? Get Shrader the reps if we lose tomorrow.

We ain't gonna lose tomorrow.

Todd4State
09-20-2019, 11:09 PM
I can explain this to you, but I can’t understand it for you.

And I can either debate civil or name call. I'm good at both but would prefer to be civil.

dawgday166
09-20-2019, 11:17 PM
Even worse- I bet we throw it 25+ times.

But I thought Joe's offense was about explosive plays, especially in the passing game?

ETA: Still waiting for those this year BTW. Now that the dumb QB has graduated and Joe has his QB, I thought we would see 5 or so 40 yd plays a game. Competition has been elite so far tho, so that's probably reason why we haven't.

MaroonFlounder
09-20-2019, 11:18 PM
hopefully win next year! The bullshit hope for next season rears its ugly head. Face it Joe hasn't got it we will be lucky to make a bowl while he leads us to nowhere.

You're the idiot that went to the KSU board talking shit and saying we were gonna blow them out. Deal with it.

Pollodawg
09-20-2019, 11:24 PM
I
And I can either debate civil or name call. I'm good at both but would prefer to be civil.

I understand what you’re saying. If I took you wrong, my bad. I thought you were being an anus. If not, full apologies. But, if I’m joe, and it’s looking bleak, Stevens is gone after this season. He isn’t the future. He was never anything but a stop-gap. Shrader will be here.

deltadawg99
09-20-2019, 11:25 PM
Tomorrow will be really interesting. We’re going to find out a lot about the players and coaches tomorrow.

Joe has got to dummy down the playbook and simplify things for a true freshman to feel comfortable.

UK is going to be super aggressive to try and rattle Garrett early and often. Quick plays/throws and we’ll be alright. Joe needs to be ready for 8+ in the box

DancingRabbit
09-20-2019, 11:37 PM

You have to give it all to make a bowl. You can't lose the practice time. If Tommy is 90%, then Garrett just gets mop up time.

But I'm not for starting a QB that I don't think can finish the game. Is Tommy taking QB1 reps all week? Seems like he didn't really practice last week. You usually shouldn't start if you can't practice. Yes it's different when there's a significant drop-off in experience in QB2. If Tommy had "an ankle" it might be different. Throwing shoulder injury really sucks. Need to get it healed.

NCAA penalties, injuries, kickoff times -been a tough task. Need the team leaders to lead.

Todd4State
09-20-2019, 11:37 PM
But I thought Joe's offense was about explosive plays, especially in the passing game?

ETA: Still waiting for those this year BTW. Now that the dumb QB has graduated and Joe has his QB, I thought we would see 5 or so 40 yd plays a game. Competition has been elite so far tho, so that's probably reason why we haven't.

Joe does have his QB's. One is hurt and has looked good when healthy. The other is a true freshman. I'm not sure why some people don't understand this? I mean if you don't think Shrader and the offense won't improve next year and then get better and better after that- I don't know what else to say.

Todd4State
09-20-2019, 11:40 PM
Tomorrow will be really interesting. We’re going to find out a lot about the players and coaches tomorrow.

Joe has got to dummy down the playbook and simplify things for a true freshman to feel comfortable.

UK is going to be super aggressive to try and rattle Garrett early and often. Quick plays/throws and we’ll be alright. Joe needs to be ready for 8+ in the box

You have to give it all to make a bowl. You can't lose the practice time. If Tommy is 90%, then Garrett just gets mop up time.

But I'm not for starting a QB that I don't think can finish the game. Is Tommy taking QB1 reps all week? Seems like he didn't really practice last week. You usually shouldn't start if you can't practice. Yes it's different when there's a significant drop-off in experience in QB2. If Tommy had "an ankle" it might be different. Throwing shoulder injury really sucks. Need to get it healed.

NCAA penalties, injuries, kickoff times -been a tough task. Need the team leaders to lead.

I agree. Yes this is hindsight but MSU should have not let Stevens play last week. Had we done so he might be available for this week. As someone that works with this kind of stuff- I was honestly surprised that Stevens played.

Coach007
09-20-2019, 11:45 PM
Joe does have his QB's. One is hurt and has looked good when healthy. The other is a true freshman. I'm not sure why some people don't understand this? I mean if you don't think Shrader and the offense won't improve next year and then get better and better after that- I don't know what else to say.

They generally have a weird axe to grind. It's really eerie to see people do things like that. I am 100% certain that if some of our most vocal fans had their way, we would fire Jomo now and start a search. Hire another person in Nov... and if he dropped a game next year, they would do the same.

Coach007
09-20-2019, 11:46 PM
I agree. Yes this is hindsight but MSU should have not let Stevens play last week. Had we done so he might be available for this week. As someone that works with this kind of stuff- I was honestly surprised that Stevens played.

according to beat writers, Stevens has done more this week than last week.

DancingRabbit
09-21-2019, 01:11 AM
according to beat writers, Stevens has done more this week than last week.

I'd go to Shrader early if Tommy struggles, but we could maybe confuse UK with some 2 QB packages and/or some rotating.

Last week it was apparent early on that Tommy was sailing his passes. He hit some good throws, then couple that says - oh shoulder is still bothering him.

Then that pass to end the half - wow - loved the play but was still thinking he's hurt.

Bothrops
09-21-2019, 01:55 AM
Shrader looks tough and promising as a qb, but he will have to establish himself as a very consistent passer in the SEC for Moorhead's offense to WORK. The writing will be on the wall fairly early next season I think. He will get a lot of experience this year.

basedog
09-21-2019, 07:15 AM
Shrader will be much improved next year, fact is by the end of the year he will be better. Him being a true Freshmen, has learned a lot in less than a year, I'm not worried about his so called accuracy, he is gonna be a special player before he is done at Msu. Book mark it!

Fixn to head to StarkVegas, let's get this party started with a victory!

MrKotter
09-21-2019, 08:00 AM
He did but Dak's throwing motion was much better. Dak's issue was more with his feet.

Good grief, stop acting like you know shit about playing qb and throwing mechanics. It?s obvious you don?t

ShotgunDawg
09-21-2019, 08:05 AM
Good grief, stop acting like you know shit about playing qb and throwing mechanics. It?s obvious you don?t

Ok. Make your mind up for yourself today. Pay attention to how his throwing motion resembles more of a grenade toss than the way Dak or an NFL QB throws.

Scared_Hitless
09-21-2019, 08:45 AM
Ok. Make your mind up for yourself today. Pay attention to how his throwing motion resembles more of a grenade toss than the way Dak or an NFL QB throws.

Sure Phillip Rivers had no chance either.

Todd4State
09-21-2019, 08:57 AM
Shrader will be much improved next year, fact is by the end of the year he will be better. Him being a true Freshmen, has learned a lot in less than a year, I'm not worried about his so called accuracy, he is gonna be a special player before he is done at Msu. Book mark it!

Fixn to head to StarkVegas, let's get this party started with a victory!

I agree. Most of his accuracy issues to me look like him not being quite 100% having a grasp of the system yet. He will get there of course.

Homedawg
09-21-2019, 08:57 AM
We ain't gonna lose tomorrow.

Heard this before.....

msstate7
09-21-2019, 09:00 AM
Heard this before.....

11-1

ShotgunDawg
09-21-2019, 09:04 AM
Sure Phillip Rivers had no chance either.

But their throwing motions aren't in anyway similar.

Think how dumb you sound when you say you believe Rivers pushing, short arm motion is in anyway similar to Shrader's grenade toss

Todd4State
09-21-2019, 09:14 AM
But their throwing motions aren't in anyway similar.

Think how dumb you sound when you say you believe Rivers pushing, short arm motion is in anyway similar to Shrader's grenade toss

He needs to grasp the entire offense and slow the game down before he refines his mechanics. I'm not saying mechanics aren't important but right now they're secondary.

Dawgology
09-21-2019, 09:14 AM
It doesn’t matter. We aren’t beating Kentucky today. JoMo is toast.

confucius say
09-21-2019, 09:24 AM
Is this thread/rumor based on anything other than the sec now guy saying he does not expect to see TS today? OP, where you getting this info from?

Jack Lambert
09-21-2019, 10:11 AM
Shrader is a good athlete. If he plays with in him self and not try to hard we will be ok.

TrapGame
09-21-2019, 10:15 AM
Is this thread/rumor based on anything other than the sec now guy saying he does not expect to see TS today? OP, where you getting this info from?

Yeah, I don't see any of the in the know guys confirming this rumor. SECN breaks this last night but no other confirmation from inside sources on here.

This is odd.

dawgday166
09-21-2019, 10:18 AM
11-1

Still possible ** 007 is on top of it. No excuses.

Coach007
09-21-2019, 10:26 AM
Still possible ** 007 is on top of it. No excuses.

Oh look. The internet trophy winner. Pathetic to have that shitty of an attitude.

MetEdDawg
09-21-2019, 10:30 AM
I'll say this. If we start Shrader and patchwork all these previously missing parts in and find a way to win, I would have to think some folks would feel better about Moorhead.

We are not the caliber team to start a true freshman at QB and win SEC games. Doing that would be a big deal in my opinion if that's what it boils down to.

Cooterpoot
09-21-2019, 10:40 AM
People seem to forget KY is playing their backup QB. He’s experienced, but only has one game with KY.

Coach007
09-21-2019, 11:03 AM
People seem to forget KY is playing their backup QB. He’s experienced, but only has one game with KY.

The whole back field is grad transfers

dawgday166
09-21-2019, 11:29 AM
Oh look. The internet trophy winner. Pathetic to have that shitty of an attitude.

LOL ... shitty attitude? I said 11-1 still possible ... no excuses. Ain't that positive and hyper-upbeat?

HoopsDawg
09-21-2019, 11:34 AM
I'll say this. If we start Shrader and patchwork all these previously missing parts in and find a way to win, I would have to think some folks would feel better about Moorhead.

We are not the caliber team to start a true freshman at QB and win SEC games. Doing that would be a big deal in my opinion if that's what it boils down to.

Moorehead can not go 0-2 vs UK. Just can't do it. I expect a win today.

ATTILLA THE DOG
09-21-2019, 12:07 PM
The whole back field is grad transfers

Wrong

TrapGame
09-21-2019, 12:30 PM
If Shrader starts- we are the underdog today.

Have you heard anything? I find it highly suspect that Stinchcomb has the inside scoop.

confucius say
09-21-2019, 12:49 PM
I heard its Shrader and we are going all out today to win. Gay and Autry are supposed to play.

Welcome back. Congrats on the W last night.

Dawgology
09-21-2019, 12:51 PM
If Shrader starts- we are the underdog today.

Sad but true. JoMo will be outcoached today.

MetEdDawg
09-21-2019, 01:00 PM

I don't think that's what he meant. I think he meant that we should be expected to lose because we are missing a critical piece that is essential to us winning.

Coach007
09-21-2019, 01:02 PM
Guidry out today

ShotgunDawg
09-21-2019, 01:04 PM
Guidry out today

His Vag probably hurts.

Gotta wonder at this point if guys are hurt or injured. Seems like a awful lot of nic nac injuries

Bothrops
09-21-2019, 01:04 PM

I don't think he will waste so many first downs today, hopefully he won't do that. But if he does, I'll never trust another coaching hire at MSU.

trob115
09-21-2019, 01:05 PM
Guidry out today

Thats an upgrade. He s good for a bobbled catch for an INT once a game.

Bothrops
09-21-2019, 01:06 PM
Guidry out today

What's wrong with him?

Coach007
09-21-2019, 01:09 PM
What's wrong with him?

DOn't know. He didn't even go through the dawg walk. He is with the team though

Cooterpoot
09-21-2019, 01:11 PM
We won’t even notice, and that’s sad.

Commercecomet24
09-21-2019, 01:15 PM

Unfortunately true.

Coach007
09-21-2019, 01:17 PM

Maybe we will notice by others stepping up. Could be a good thing

BrunswickDawg
09-21-2019, 01:31 PM
FWIW - just got a text that Tommy is in street clothes at warm up

TrapGame
09-21-2019, 01:33 PM

Well, I hope today is the beginning of the Legend of Garrett Shrader.

RougeDawg
09-21-2019, 01:34 PM
What's wrong with him?

Hearing he has snake hands syndrome.

Commercecomet24
09-21-2019, 01:35 PM
Well, I hope today is the beginning of the Legend of Garrett Shrader.

Same here. Find out what we're made of today.

Coach007
09-21-2019, 01:38 PM

Yep.. no Mayden either. The line up is Shrader, Logan, KT.

Scared_Hitless
09-21-2019, 01:40 PM
No suspensions today. Tommy and Guidry out tho. With Guidry it may help tbh

dawgday166
09-21-2019, 01:42 PM
We won?t even notice, and that?s sad.

Well ... I hope we do notice. I hope to see a substitute who blocks, runs crisp routes, and catches the damn ball.

Commercecomet24
09-21-2019, 01:44 PM
Well ... I hope we do notice. I hope to see a substitute who blocks, runs crisp routes, and catches the damn ball.

I can get on board with this!

msstate7
09-21-2019, 01:49 PM
No suspensions today. Tommy and Guidry out tho. With Guidry it may help tbh

Both teams on back up QBs and Kentucky has 1st half suspensions. Gotta win this game... no excuses

Pollodawg
09-21-2019, 01:50 PM

Guidry is a waste of scholly. Sorry.

Dawg61
09-21-2019, 01:56 PM
At least UK no longer has Snell & Allen. Those two players killed us last year.