PDA

View Full Version : College football this weekend

msstate7
09-20-2019, 12:33 PM
What games most interest you? Here's mine...

Cal at om: they're our rival... no explanation needed. I am interested if ealy is rounding into form or if it was just a garbage opponent

Auburn at aTm: 2 of our tougher opponents here. Hopefully nix continues to struggle... although if he does, we may see gatewood and a huge dose of nothing but running next week. Can aTm block the auburn dline?

Tenn at Florida: tenn played a horrible team last week, but looked better. I'd really like for Mullen to drop the hammer on tenn. I think tenn might just quit if Florida embarrasses them, again.

ETA... I would say Georgia ND, but I expect Georgia to lay the wood

Duckdog
09-20-2019, 12:46 PM
Catholics vs Georgia and I hope Ga murders them so we don't have to hear about the irish anymore

Scared_Hitless
09-20-2019, 12:48 PM
Cal vs OM - I wanna see if they can break 30 points combined. Very good litmus test for Ole Miss we will find out alot about them this week.

Wis vs Mich - Is Michigan overrated once again? I think so lets find out

AU vs aTm - Is Auburn's defense as good as touted and can Bo Nix generate offense with limited running game.

Tenn vs FL - I expect Florida to win but this game is going to be more interesting than ppl think.

GA vs ND- Can GA eclipse 400 yards rushing and eliminate them from playoff contention completely.

SC vs Mizzou - Sleeper for game of the day, Hilinski looked the part in the loss last week. Can they slow Mizzou should be fun