PDA

View Full Version : womens bb recruiting news............

99jc
09-19-2019, 12:58 PM
https://twitter.com/i/status/1173726806509309952

yeah she can dunk it,,,Cardosa bring Treasure with you.

mparkerfd20
09-19-2019, 02:42 PM
https://twitter.com/i/status/1173726806509309952

yeah she can dunk it,,,Cardosa bring Treasure with you.

In practice. Doubt you ever see it in a game. There are several girls that have slammed in practice, but you almost never see it in games.

RocketDawg
09-19-2019, 07:38 PM
I guess I'm just old, but I get sick of trying to read things that are full of hashtags and @ signs. And yes, I know what they mean.

jdelta02
09-20-2019, 11:51 AM
Visiting this weekend

Sarah Andrews
Madison Hayes
DeYona Gaston

crackerjax
09-20-2019, 01:29 PM
Any updates on Kamilla Cardoso? Seems like she would be our top target for this class.

99jc
09-20-2019, 02:38 PM
Visiting this weekend

Sarah Andrews
Madison Hayes
DeYona Gaston

WBB: Top-10 2020 prospect Sarah Andrews, 5-7 PG, Irving MacArthur HS (TX), reportedly visiting Mississippi State this weekend. She visited Texas earlier this month; other finalists: Baylor, Florida State, Louisville.

It comes down to Texas or State for Andrews.

It comes down to UConn or State for Cardosa.

Another Mississippi State visitor this weekend is Madison Hayes, 6-0 G, East Hamilton HS (Ooltewah, TN), who's ranked in the top 30 in 2020. She took an official to NC State a couple weeks ago.

Another Mississippi State visitor this weekend is DeYona Gaston #18 prospect F/Pearland Texas
http://www.espn.com/espnw/sports/article/17549517/freshman-deyona-gaston-tops-espnw-hoopgurlz-watch-list-2020-women-basketball-recruiting-class

Ifyouonlyknew
09-20-2019, 03:02 PM
WBB: Top-10 2020 prospect Sarah Andrews, 5-7 PG, Irving MacArthur HS (TX), reportedly visiting Mississippi State this weekend. She visited Texas earlier this month; other finalists: Baylor, Florida State, Louisville.

It comes down to Texas or State for Andrews.

It comes down to UConn or State for Cardosa.

Another Mississippi State visitor this weekend is Madison Hayes, 6-0 G, East Hamilton HS (Ooltewah, TN), who's ranked in the top 30 in 2020. She took an official to NC State a couple weeks ago.

Another Mississippi State visitor this weekend is DeYona Gaston #18 prospect F/Pearland Texas
http://www.espn.com/espnw/sports/article/17549517/freshman-deyona-gaston-tops-espnw-hoopgurlz-watch-list-2020-women-basketball-recruiting-class

I think you may be discounting Baylor in Andrews recruitment.

99jc
09-20-2019, 04:52 PM

Womens bb is harder to call than mens. I think we get her though.

captaindog
09-20-2019, 09:11 PM

Is this your opinion or are you getting this from somewhere such as an analyst? Regarding Andrews I have heard it is going to be difficult to get her away from Baylor or Texas. I had also heard that Cardoza had narrowed it to us and South Carolina. I would love to have both players. Each would be a game changer for the program.

I meant this for 99‘s post.

1bigdawg
09-21-2019, 12:05 AM
Is this your opinion or are you getting this from somewhere such as an analyst? Regarding Andrews I have heard it is going to be difficult to get her away from Baylor or Texas. I had also heard that Cardoza had narrowed it to us and South Carolina. I would love to have both players. Each would be a game changer for the program.

I meant this for 99‘s post.

They are not "game changers" for our program, they are game continuers.

captaindog
09-21-2019, 09:28 AM
They are not "game changers" for our program, they are game continuers.

I understand what you are saying as we have been incredibly successful and consistently successful with some changes in personnel. However Coach Schaefer has done that with a majority of his recruits not having this level of accolades coming out of high school. Rickea Jackson is our first top five player and McDonald?s All American. These two would be our second and third.

AlSwearengen
09-21-2019, 09:38 AM
I understand what you are saying as we have been incredibly successful and consistently successful with some changes in personnel. However Coach Schaefer has done that with a majority of his recruits not having this level of accolades coming out of high school. Rickea Jackson is our first top five player and McDonald?s All American. These two would be our second and third.

We have had some pretty good guards but none that could take over a game. If we could get one of those, I don’t see how Vic could be held back.

99jc
09-21-2019, 09:53 AM

I meant this for 99?s post.

I'm hearing its us or Texas for Andrews and since UConn got a commitment from that 6'5" girl 2 days ago I think Cardosa comes here also.

TaleofTwoDogs
09-21-2019, 11:23 AM
I guess I'm just old, but I get sick of trying to read things that are full of hashtags and @ signs. And yes, I know what they mean.

Hey @RocketDawg, #WhatHellitmean, @Techsux, @Englishgrammar. Thx.