PDA

View Full Version : Kash is forced to respond to dirty play.... and he lies. SEC should act

Coach007
09-19-2019, 11:01 AM

Now hear him lie about it in an interview:

That's not what happened. Mr Kash.... and your injuries matter not in the context of what you tried to do.

The SEC needs to suspend him.

starkvegasdawg
09-19-2019, 11:05 AM
The SEC needs to, but they want. Now they'll suspend Day for accidentally landing on a LSU player, but that's about it.

Coach007
09-19-2019, 11:13 AM
The SEC needs to, but they want. Now they'll suspend Day for accidentally landing on a LSU player, but that's about it.

If people flood the offices demanding.. maybe they will.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-19-2019, 11:24 AM
There is no denying this Kash....There is video evidence. He is straight up roided up trash. Diverting the subject by talking about yourself and what happened to YOU is a classic guilty person move. It is a way to make the public think of you as a victim and not the piece of shit that you are.

KOdawg1
09-19-2019, 11:30 AM
I hope Kylin trucks this 17er Saturday

Coursesuper
09-19-2019, 11:36 AM

Ummm, accidentally, Okay.

TrapGame
09-19-2019, 11:51 AM

If he goes for Kylin's or Tommy's ankles it will be a brawl.

Commercecomet24
09-19-2019, 12:03 PM
There is no denying this Kash....There is video evidence. He is straight up roided up trash. Diverting the subject by talking about yourself and what happened to YOU is a classic guilty person move. It is a way to make the public think of you as a victim and not the piece of shit that you are.

You nailed it. Divert and evade is classic sign of guilt. That's about as blatant an attempt to hurt another player as I've ever seen. Keep your head on a swivel kash

Commercecomet24
09-19-2019, 12:05 PM

Yeah it wasn't accidental by Day but to his credit he did this a play or two after that dude tried to rip Daks head off in a pile.

Todd4State
09-19-2019, 12:08 PM

No it won't. See the 2017 Egg Bowl.

Todd4State
09-19-2019, 12:09 PM

Kash will probably have 20 tackles and flip off our fans without being penalized. It's the MSU football way.

Homedawg
09-19-2019, 12:10 PM

Accidental?? Hahahah. That was no accident.

msstate7
09-19-2019, 12:15 PM
I fully expect Kentucky to test Stevens' shoulder this week. If Stevens does a zone read, expect him to be hit if he holds it or not. I bet they blitz us early and often looking for shots on Stevens

MadDawg
09-19-2019, 12:24 PM

*If* lol

deltadawg99
09-19-2019, 12:26 PM

Jeffrey Simmons ran out there and was ready to but unfortunately everyone else just stood there.

This is a garbage dirty play and he needs to suspended. Especially since he public came out and lied about it.

Maybe if our old friends in Gainesville pushed the issue with the sec office it would force them to do something.

TrapGame
09-19-2019, 12:33 PM

Uh, remember the ULL safety that pushed Stevens? Champion and Kylin were in his face.

Duckdog
09-19-2019, 12:55 PM

yeah no shit lets be real day stomped on that dude

BulldogBear
09-19-2019, 01:29 PM

They won't yet. Once we've lost a key player for the season to this crap then they'll finally act.

BhamDawg205
09-19-2019, 01:38 PM

I just hope he blocks the Mfer on a passing play... Well a guy can dream

Jack Lambert
09-19-2019, 02:31 PM
Mark this post. Karma is a bitch! You never know.

BrunswickDawg
09-19-2019, 02:57 PM
Jeffrey Simmons ran out there and was ready to but unfortunately everyone else just stood there.

This is a garbage dirty play and he needs to suspended. Especially since he public came out and lied about it.

Maybe if our old friends in Gainesville pushed the issue with the sec office it would force them to do something.

Loafers and Dan push an issue? Lololol

DancingRabbit
09-19-2019, 06:09 PM
So Stoops said he discussed the play with the league office and Daniel will play.

I really don't understand how the school doesn't suspend him, much less the conference.

https://www.kentucky.com/sports/college/kentucky-sports/uk-football/article235265422.html

Coursesuper
09-19-2019, 08:53 PM
So Stoops said he discussed the play with the league office and Daniel will play.

I really don't understand how the school doesn't suspend him, much less the conference.

https://www.kentucky.com/sports/college/kentucky-sports/uk-football/article235265422.html

Maybe because the kid plays the game really well and they want to win. This faux outrage is hilarious.

R2Dawg
09-19-2019, 08:55 PM

Yeah, Stoops says "man you can do this but you gotta do it where they can't see you. Can you do that?" Kash "Ok coach" Stoops "Ok get back in there"

Stoops is a lunatic anyway, he probably encourages. it.

DancingRabbit
09-19-2019, 09:04 PM
Maybe because the kid plays the game really well and they want to win. This faux outrage is hilarious.

Duh, they want to win. It's on camera and more egregious than what Dillon Day did. I'll be pissed if he's not suspended, and there's nothing fake about it.

A little bit of "giving him the business" is expected. Trying to break an ankle in the pile is dirty as sh!t. And it's clear on camera.

If you're OK with it, I think you're in the minority.

Cooterpoot
09-19-2019, 09:06 PM
The SEC didn’t take action, so move on. He’s the least of our worries.

Coursesuper
09-19-2019, 09:14 PM
Duh, they want to win. It's on camera and more egregious than what Dillon Day did. I'll be pissed if he's not suspended, and there's nothing fake about it.

A little bit of "giving him the business" is expected. Trying to break an ankle in the pile is dirty as sh!t. And it's clear on camera.

If you're OK with it, I think you're in the minority.

So what, this shit happens, but the faux outrage here is ridiculous, it football, big boy football sack up and go. Doing anything about is like handing out speeding tickets at Indy. The things that happen at the bottom of a pile have happened forever at any level from high school to the NFL this time is just got caught on film. Move along.

DancingRabbit
09-19-2019, 09:35 PM
So what, this shit happens, but the faux outrage here is ridiculous, it football, big boy football sack up and go. Doing anything about is like handing out speeding tickets at Indy. The things that happen at the bottom of a pile have happened forever at any level from high school to the NFL this time is just got caught on film. Move along.

You can move along anytime you want to.

Coursesuper
09-19-2019, 09:44 PM
You can move along anytime you want to.

And again so what, you’re really intimidating the hell out of me. Ooooooh. It’s football not golf, it’s really not a nice gentlemanly contest. Have you played it past peewee? Have you officiated the game? If so you would understand the howling and screaming about what a bad bad person this guy is ridiculous.

vv83
09-19-2019, 09:59 PM
And again so what, you’re really intimidating the hell out of me. Ooooooh. It’s football not golf, it’s really not a nice gentlemanly contest. Have you played it past peewee? Have you officiated the game? If so you would understand the howling and screaming about what a bad bad person this guy is ridiculous.

I can’t tell if you’re a troll or just stupid. He was intentionally trying to injure a player. And somehow you’re cool with that

DancingRabbit
09-19-2019, 10:02 PM

Look, you told me to move along, and I replied that you can move along. Are you drunk or dense? What's with all your intimidation talk, peewee football bullshlt?

Coursesuper
09-19-2019, 10:11 PM
I can’t tell if you’re a troll or just stupid. He was intentionally trying to injure a player. And somehow you’re cool with that

It’s a football game, that happens in every game in a pile like that, it may not be what you see but like it or not it’s part of the game. I’m point out the absurdity if the outrage, it shows ones ignorance of what’s really going on down there. That doesn’t mean I’m cool with it, but it’s part of the game.

Activated Alpha
09-19-2019, 11:47 PM
It's a football game, that happens in every game in a pile like that, it may not be what you see but like it or not it's part of the game. I'm point out the absurdity if the outrage, it shows ones ignorance of what's really going on down there. That doesn't mean I'm cool with it, but it's part of the game.

Damn dude, you say you're not cool with it but nonchalantly condone it. Just because you say "it's part of football" doesn't make it right. The guy is clear as day twisting the dudes ankle like he's Kurt Angle from WWF. I guess you would be ok with the guy gouging out his eyes as long as it's done in the pile.....

Skydawg1
09-20-2019, 12:20 AM
If he goes for Kylin's or Tommy's ankles it will be a brawl.no

MedDawg
09-20-2019, 08:35 AM

And apparently he'd be cool with it if this weekend Kash turns Stevens' ankle and injures it. Just normal football to him.