PDA

View Full Version : Handicapping Website - Player Availability....

TUSK
09-16-2019, 02:13 PM
So, as I was lurkin' on one of the Bammer Boards to learn about our latest season ending injury (DL starter), I ran across a link to this website and I thought maybe some of y'all might find it interesting....

http://www.statfox.com/cfb/injuries.asp

Edit: I cannot verify its veracity as relates to non-bammer programs... It seems it's dead on with some programs, though... I think some coaches just keep more on the DL....

KentuckyDawg13
09-16-2019, 02:15 PM
No mention of Cam, Stevens or Nick Gibson. Hmm....

RocketDawg
09-16-2019, 02:19 PM
Is it just an injury website, or a player unavailability site? It didn't mention Stevens at the least and he's obviously injured, nor did it mention our suspensions so it didn't tell the entire story.

No doubt Alabama has a bunch of injuries, plus a couple guys transferring out or being kicked off the team. As a result, the defense isn't looking all that great.

TUSK
09-16-2019, 02:27 PM
Is it just an injury website, or a player unavailability site? It didn't mention Stevens at the least and he's obviously injured, nor did it mention our suspensions so it didn't tell the entire story.

No doubt Alabama has a bunch of injuries, plus a couple guys transferring out or being kicked off the team. As a result, the defense isn't looking all that great.

I dunno buddy... I just found it and haven't really dug in to it at length...

But, you're right, Bammer is a walking MASH unit (again)... It ain't lookin' good...