PDA

View Full Version : MSU @ Auburn 6 PM on ESPN

dantheman4248
09-16-2019, 01:57 PM
Of note: LSU, UGA off this week, OM @ Bama is CBS game at 2:30, UF plays FCS at 3:00 pm SECN slot, and A&M / Ark is it?s usual 11 am kickoff in Jerryworld.

First night game for MSU. Maybe we?ll be awake to play***

TrapGame
09-16-2019, 02:05 PM
At night in Jordan Hare.

AU is not at the caliber they have been in the past. This could be an interesting game. Who knows we might pull it out.

RocketDawg
09-16-2019, 02:25 PM
Of note: LSU, UGA off this week, OM @ Bama is CBS game at 2:30, UF plays FCS at 3:00 pm SECN slot, and A&M / Ark is it?s usual 11 am kickoff in Jerryworld.

First night game for MSU. Maybe we?ll be awake to play***

It'll probably be too cold by then. **

Bothrops
09-16-2019, 05:28 PM
They will demolish us on the LOS if they are turned on to play us. Depending on what happens this weekend, I might sit Tommy in that game.

ShotgunDawg
09-16-2019, 05:38 PM
Why in the 17 is CBS showing OM/Bama at 2:30?

What a 17ing joke. Good lord that is bad for the conference. It's gotten out of hand

That game will be 40-0 at halftime.

dantheman4248
09-16-2019, 05:43 PM

What a 17ing joke. Good lord that is bad for the conference. It's gotten out of hand

Sniping 7 on posting that OM has the most wins of any team (tied with Clemson) the past 5 years.

msstate7
09-16-2019, 05:46 PM

Bama gets viewers. Look at the top viewed games every year

Todd4State
09-16-2019, 06:17 PM

CBS is the Alabama Network.

Which is why it's interesting to me to see Alabama complaining about all of the day games. I hope it leads to the SEC cutting out CBS altogether.

R2Dawg
09-16-2019, 07:17 PM
CBS is the Alabama Network.

Which is why it's interesting to me to see Alabama complaining about all of the day games. I hope it leads to the SEC cutting out CBS altogether.

Yep good ole homer Bama CBS announcers, how the Bamers can't love that crew is beyond me.

TUSK
09-16-2019, 07:23 PM
Yep good ole homer Bama CBS announcers, how the Bamers can't love that crew is beyond me.

you would be shocked if you saw how many of these bandwagoneer, sidewalk Bammers were convinced the Gary HATES Alabama....

It's nutty...

But the networks (I think) probably schedules games based on anticipated viewership in order to maximize advertising revenue dollars for both them and the SEC....

RocketDawg
09-16-2019, 07:34 PM
you would be shocked if you saw how many of these bandwagoneer, sidewalk Bammers were convinced the Gary HATES Alabama....

It's nutty...

But the networks (I think) probably schedules games based on anticipated viewership in order to maximize advertising revenue dollars for both them and the SEC....

I can confirm that what you said is absolutely true. And they didn't care for Vern either. I guess it all depends on a person's perspective.

Pollodawg
09-16-2019, 07:39 PM
If you’re an unaffiliated college football fan (which is, admittedly rare) why would you watch State when you could watch Alabama in CBS?

Why would you watch anyone if you’re an uncommitted fan when you could watch Bama in prime time.

ShotgunDawg
09-16-2019, 07:40 PM
Bama gets viewers. Look at the top viewed games every year

It's just awful for the conference &, since Bama can only be on CBS 5 times a year, how is the Ole Miss game worth them showing? Yuck

ShotgunDawg
09-16-2019, 07:41 PM
If you’re an unaffiliated college football fan (which is, admittedly rare) why would you watch State when you could watch Alabama in CBS?

Why would you watch anyone if you’re an uncommitted fan when you could watch Bama in prime time.

Yes, but CBS can only show Bama 5 times. Surprised they are choosing that game.

Jack Lambert
09-16-2019, 07:41 PM
Heck the only night game we get at home might be the Egg Bowl.

TUSK
09-16-2019, 07:45 PM
Yes, but CBS can only show Bama 5 times. Surprised they are choosing that game.

I wonder if it has to do with some shuffling due to Bammer/LSU not being prime time, this year.... i bet the genius that suggested that is popular, right now....*

RocketDawg
09-16-2019, 08:09 PM
It's just awful for the conference &, since Bama can only be on CBS 5 times a year, how is the Ole Miss game worth them showing? Yuck

Probably because OM/Freeze beat Saban two years in a row.

TUSK
09-16-2019, 08:39 PM
Probably because OM/Freeze beat Saban two years in a row.

Those were vacated, Mister! And for bringin' it up, I'm claiming another National Championship....****************