PDA

View Full Version : Steelers and Saints

parabrave
09-16-2019, 11:16 AM
are officially in the Fromm Draft sweepstakes.

msstate7
09-16-2019, 11:19 AM
Drew out 6 weeks. Hardly a season wrecker, yet. What it did do is eliminate saints from bye contention

Captain Falcon
09-16-2019, 11:26 AM
Hopefully Brees can be back for the Falcons game on November 10th. Six games before then, if they can go 3-3 then I think they'll be OK. They probably won't beat Seattle or Dallas but Tampa, Jacksonville, Chicago, and Arizona are all winnable games even without Brees.

msstate7
09-16-2019, 11:30 AM
Hopefully Brees can be back for the Falcons game on November 10th. Six games before then, if they can go 3-3 then I think they'll be OK. They probably won't beat Seattle or Dallas but Tampa, Jacksonville, Chicago, and Arizona are all winnable games even without Brees.

3-3 is my goal. 2-4 will be ok though IF brees is right for that falcons' game you mentioned. Line is 4.5 this week at Seahawks, so we should be favorite in some of the upcoming games... obviously not Dallas or Chicago

TrapGame
09-16-2019, 11:32 AM
Drew out 6 weeks. Hardly a season wrecker, yet. What it did do is eliminate saints from bye contention

Huge problem with Drew. He has to rehab that hand. Grasping a football will be an ordeal for a while.

And that sucks!

msstate7
09-16-2019, 11:33 AM
Huge problem with Drew. He has to rehab that hand. Grasping a football will be an ordeal for a while.

And that sucks!

Supposed to be throwing again in 4 weeks, fingers crossed

TrapGame
09-16-2019, 11:35 AM
Supposed to be throwing again in 4 weeks, fingers crossed

Drew will make it work. He's a stud.

But Dallas has moved up on my NFL list.

msstate7
09-16-2019, 11:36 AM
Drew will make it work. He's a stud.

But Dallas has moved up on my NFL list.

Traitor! Haha... they're gonna whip the saints with no brees

TrapGame
09-16-2019, 11:37 AM
Traitor! Haha... they're gonna whip the saints with no brees

Man, Dak looks Super Bowl legit.

Cooterpoot
09-16-2019, 11:44 AM
Fromm is so overrated

msstate7
09-16-2019, 11:45 AM
Fromm is so overrated

Wash your mouth out! I have a serious man crush on fromm haha

somebodyshotmypaw
09-16-2019, 05:21 PM
The Saints need to hope Drew comes back quickly, but don't rush him too soon. Bridgewater will now get the practice reps. So I feel the game plan will be much better than against the Rams, because that plan was scripted for Brees. They need Bridgewater to play well, mix in a little more Taysom Hill at QB, and the defense to step up. This is a real chance for Teddy to earn some money with the Saints, or someone else, in the future. If Teddy can hold this thing together, the Saints might can peak come playoff time.

I haven't researched it, but who is the new #3 (behind Bridgewater and Hill)?

msstate7
09-16-2019, 05:31 PM
The Saints need to hope Drew comes back quickly, but don't rush him too soon. Bridgewater will now get the practice reps. So I feel the game plan will be much better than against the Rams, because that plan was scripted for Brees. They need Bridgewater to play well, mix in a little more Taysom Hill at QB, and the defense to step up. This is a real chance for Teddy to earn some money with the Saints, or someone else, in the future. If Teddy can hold this thing together, the Saints might can peak come playoff time.

I haven't researched it, but who is the new #3 (behind Bridgewater and Hill)?

I'm gonna guess they sign jt Barrett again to practice squad. They have no 3rd string at the moment

somebodyshotmypaw
09-16-2019, 05:32 PM
I'm gonna guess they sign jt Barrett again to practice squad. They have no 3rd string at the moment

I forgot about Barrett. That makes sense.