PDA

View Full Version : Rickea Jackson selected Street & Smith Preseason All-American

jdelta02
09-15-2019, 02:43 PM
Miss. State women's basketball freshman sensation, Rickea Jackson selected Preseason 3rd Team All-American by Street & Smith. Also, as I posted in another thread, they have Miss. State at #5 in their Women's College Basketball preseason rankings.

Many feel that she's Miss. State's top freshman since 4-time Kodak All- American LaToya Thomas.. A couple of other standout Miss. State freshmen were Tan White and Victoria Vivians.

Bothrops
09-15-2019, 06:28 PM
Vic is gonna take us to the top.

R2Dawg
09-15-2019, 07:40 PM
With Jordan coming back and Bibby returning with the new bigs we got, I don't think we miss a beat this year as we reload yet once again. Vic and the Dawgs are here to stay.

captaindog
09-15-2019, 09:45 PM
Miss. State women's basketball freshman sensation, Rickea Jackson selected Preseason 3rd Team All-American by Street & Smith. Also, as I posted in another thread, they have Miss. State at #5 in their Women's College Basketball preseason rankings.

Many feel that she's Miss. State's top freshman since 4-time Kodak All- American LaToya Thomas.. A couple of other standout Miss. State freshmen were Tan White and Victoria Vivians.

I was a little surprised with her play in Italy. She is not only very talented and physically gifted but she is also extremely aggressive. I?ll be interested to see how the playing time shakes out. We have a lot of very talented players fighting for minutes.