PDA

View Full Version : Some of you people are in for a suprise

Sparrows2
09-14-2019, 09:44 PM
Because you haven?t been paying attention to JoMo?s running back recruiting
The days of power physical football on offense are gone as long as JOMO is here
He is almost exclusively recruiting 190-200 lb rbs.
He is not recruiting bruisers like Boobie , Michel Davis, or even Aeris. It?s all about speed misdirection, finesse and versatility. Think Barkley not Derrick Henry
We are Missouri now

Bodawg
09-14-2019, 09:47 PM
Barkley is listed at 6 Ft 234 lbs.

Mjoelner34
09-14-2019, 09:47 PM
Barkley weighs 230lbs. I wouldn't exactly call that finess. Sure he's fast and agile but he'll also truck your ass.

DownwardDawg
09-14-2019, 09:48 PM
Barkley is a beast. Big ass dude.

Sparrows2
09-14-2019, 09:59 PM
Barkley weighs 230lbs. I wouldn't exactly call that finess. Sure he's fast and agile but he'll also truck your ass.

I didn’t say “ think Brandon Holloway not Derrick Henry”
I said agile and finesse not 165 lbs

Yeah if you can find agile fast at 230 lbs you take it, but generally you can’t do he is recruiting 190lbs

Homedawg
09-14-2019, 10:11 PM
Because you haven?t been paying attention to JoMo?s running back recruiting
The days of power physical football on offense are gone as long as JOMO is here
He is almost exclusively recruiting 190-200 lb rbs.
He is not recruiting bruisers like Boobie , Michel Davis, or even Aeris. It?s all about speed misdirection, finesse and versatility. Think Barkley not Derrick Henry
We are Missouri now

What's your point? He won't be the coach when half of them play anyway

timotheus
09-14-2019, 10:11 PM
It may not matter cuz he may fatten em all up like the O line anyways.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-14-2019, 10:20 PM
Barkley is listed at 6 Ft 234 lbs.

Check his weight when he got to PSU

Lord McBuckethead
09-14-2019, 11:59 PM
My biggest complaint, and really my only complaint about the offense is our offense really is playing at the wrong tempo. Can we just not call a play get up there, make a quick adjustment and then run it. And for God's sake, have Zuber flash in front of the qb so we can atleast hand it to him a couple times a game. Maybe it will make the DL play it honestly for a change and not tee off on Kylin literallly every play.

trojandawg
09-15-2019, 01:26 AM
Not Moorhead?s offense. He doesn?t do those fake motions or speed sweeps outside of one game and that one he still have to the the rb just in motion. It?s against the rules for anyone but the qb and rb to get the ball behind the line of scrimmage.

He?ll give me Napier?s offense
at least his offense had a ton of misdirection in it to try to confuse the defense. It did ours anyway.

Goldendawg
09-15-2019, 01:29 AM
My biggest complaint, and really my only complaint about the offense is our offense really is playing at the wrong tempo. Can we just not call a play get up there, make a quick adjustment and then run it. And for God's sake, have Zuber flash in front of the qb so we can atleast hand it to him a couple times a game. Maybe it will make the DL play it honestly for a change and not tee off on Kylin literallly every play.

Jo needs to use every second available to make that last "chess move" to outsmart the D.

Cooterpoot
09-15-2019, 01:47 AM
Don’t feed the troll.

R2Dawg
09-15-2019, 07:59 AM
Jo needs to use every second available to make that last "chess move" to outsmart the D.

Bingo, there is the correct answer. Problem is it isn't the correct move much of the time so just run a good play. The D usually moves on him at last second anyway.

Coursesuper
09-15-2019, 08:00 AM
What is the point, who cares This is just another dumbass post, from someone who actually thinks that MSU is competing for something every year on the football field. All that happens is they play it's discussed and every year it's leads right to the scene of the the crash. Rinse and repeat.

Guess what! The only thing Mississippi State is competing for on any football field anywhere is the funding to keep the rest of the programs both men's and women's afloat. If you think other wise you need to take a step back and give the college football landscape a good hard look.

Bass Chaser
09-15-2019, 09:15 AM
What is the point, who cares This is just another dumbass post, from someone who actually thinks that MSU is competing for something every year on the football field. All that happens is they play it's discussed and every year it's leads right to the scene of the the crash. Rinse and repeat.

Guess what! The only thing Mississippi State is competing for on any football field anywhere is the funding to keep the rest of the programs both men's and women's afloat. If you think other wise you need to take a step back and give the college football landscape a good hard look.

Truth. There's only about 12 teams competing for anything. This will ultimately be the downfall of CFB.

AROB44
09-15-2019, 01:33 PM
I may be wrong, but I think you can go back and start in the 20s and come forward and generally the same teams are in the top 10 to 15. If I am close to being right, it hasn't killed football yet.

Coursesuper
09-15-2019, 01:45 PM
I may be wrong, but I think you can go back and start in the 20s and come forward and generally the same teams are in the top 10 to 15. If I am close to being right, it hasn't killed football yet.

your probably not far off, I'm sure there has been some ebb and flow, but have you ever stopped to think why?