PDA

View Full Version : May have been discussed but what bothered me the most

BB30
09-14-2019, 09:23 PM
Rough day all around. There were some bright spots but for the most part it was rough.

Now, what bothered and has been bothering me the most is the apparent lack of discipline. One thing we did have with Mullen was a disciplined team. They were goin g to do what they were supposed to to help the team 99% of the time.

Since jomo has been here I have seen more undisciplined bone headed things than I have since croom. Are we the only team in America that can?t come out of a timeout with the correct personnel on the field?

That being said, I thought we would win 7 maybe 8 games. I still think we get to 7. I’m willing to give him one more year but if we take another step back it’s going to be tough to stick with him.

I like some of his offensive philosophy but we don’t have the athletes to run it and I?m not sure we can get the type of athletes we will need.

I don?t see an AJ brown or jeudy on the sidelines and it’s going to take playmakers like that for this system to work.

Todd4State
09-14-2019, 09:31 PM
There are several very talented WR prospects in Mississippi in 2021.

I think sort of like Dan after 2016 the JUCO's are going to have to save Joe but I doubt two of them are future first round picks.

Mjoelner34
09-14-2019, 09:50 PM
Now, what bothered and has been bothering me the most is the apparent lack of discipline. One thing we did have with Mullen was a disciplined team. They were goin g to do what they were supposed to to help the team 99% of the time.

Since jomo has been here I have seen more undisciplined bone headed things than I have since croom. Are we the only team in America that can?t come out of a timeout with the correct personnel on the field?

Amen!

confucius say
09-14-2019, 10:02 PM
What bothered me the most was our horrible support from our fans and students. Yuck.

timotheus
09-14-2019, 10:06 PM
Lack of butts in the seats will get the attention of the folks in charge.

KOdawg1
09-14-2019, 10:07 PM
What bothered me the most was our horrible support from our fans and students. Yuck.
The product on the field bothered me more

msstate7
09-14-2019, 10:09 PM

Well that should improve after today**

We still haven't released season ticket sales. It's pretty obvious why... JoMo has killed the excitement around our program.

BuckyIsAB****
09-14-2019, 10:11 PM

We still haven't released season ticket sales. It's pretty obvious why... JoMo has killed the excitement around our program.

I like him and he is a genuine guy, good recruiter but I am afraid you are right. That said, Im not off of the bandwagon yet. He's still got too many excuses right now with the injuries and suspensions.

I think we probably play better next week

msstate7
09-14-2019, 10:14 PM
I like him and he is a genuine guy, good recruiter but I am afraid you are right. That said, Im not off of the bandwagon yet. He's still got too many excuses right now with the injuries and suspensions.

I think we probably play better next week
He'll get me a little bit back if he can take care of business next week. I think it's gonna be tough though

JoseBrown
09-14-2019, 10:29 PM
As far as changing personnel after a timeout, we got a look at their personnel and decided we needed to change what we sent out there to better defend what they were doing. I'm guessing that's the same after timeout change of personnel you saw. If not, maybe I missed the one you are referring to.

Other than that, I like Shrader's drive and confidence. I thought the Cowboys Oline came to play for them today, kinda looked like them too. I like Errol, but he needs some help. Kylin is a warrior. It's too bad our Oline is so banged up, but I don't know how much of a positive they will be from here on out anyway. Good thing we've got mobile QBs.

We're having to play plenty true freshman. That's gonna be great for next year. Cheating caused our rotations to really change and playing many who wouldn't normally be out there this year if ever. Great job guys! You know who you are. A few quitters hampered options. Thanks guys! You know who you are too. Making for a long season....

confucius say
09-14-2019, 10:35 PM

We are spoiled. 7-5, 8-4 is ho hum now.

I get it. I was as upset as anyone today leaving the stadium. It sucked.

bobtail bob
09-14-2019, 10:35 PM
Lack of attention to detail. Soft management

Lord McBuckethead
09-15-2019, 12:02 AM
Rough day all around. There were some bright spots but for the most part it was rough.

That being said, I thought we would win 7 maybe 8 games. I still think we get to 7. I’m willing to give him one more year but if we take another step back it’s going to be tough to stick with him.

I like some of his offensive philosophy but we don’t have the athletes to run it and I?m not sure we can get the type of athletes we will need.

I don?t see an AJ brown or jeudy on the sidelines and it’s going to take playmakers like that for this system to work.

This has happened more than once in 3 games.

R2Dawg
09-15-2019, 08:05 AM
He'll get me a little bit back if he can take care of business next week. I think it's gonna be tough though

Same here, he can still earn his way back in good light similar to last year.

Mjoelner34
09-15-2019, 08:11 AM
As far as changing personnel after a timeout, we got a look at their personnel and decided we needed to change what we sent out there to better defend what they were doing. I'm guessing that's the same after timeout change of personnel you saw. If not, maybe I missed the one you are referring to.

Other than that, I like Shrader's drive and confidence. I thought the Cowboys Oline came to play for them today, kinda looked like them too. I like Errol, but he needs some help. Kylin is a warrior. It's too bad our Oline is so banged up, but I don't know how much of a positive they will be from here on out anyway. Good thing we've got mobile QBs.

We're having to play plenty true freshman. That's gonna be great for next year. Cheating caused our rotations to really change and playing many who wouldn't normally be out there this year if ever. Great job guys! You know who you are. A few quitters hampered options. Thanks guys! You know who you are too. Making for a long season....

When we called timeout right after theirs, it wasnt about changing personnel due to a look. It was because we went into the timeout with 11 players on the field and came out with 12. Inexcusable.